Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin loved the sound of Sam laughing. He enjoyed spending time with her. It was a great change in pace from the violent world of demon hunting. He was a bit clumsy at first, but he danced with her pretty well.

"Having fun?" She asked--only breaking her humming for a brief moment. She began to sing in a deep, rich voice filled with passion. Soon enough, the song had ended and a new one began. It sounded almost...Irish? It was Irish. As they sang at a quick, upbeat pace, everyone began hopping around with their partner wildly. "Hold on." Sam said as she took off spinning around the room with him in such a lively passion that it was truly surreal.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Justin held on tightly as he and Sam spun around. He enjoyed the incredibly fast pace. He managed to keep his eyes on her the entire time, despite the speed. He was so swept up in the passion in Sam's voice, that everything else seemed nonexistent.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin held on tightly as he and Sam spun around. He enjoyed the incredibly fast pace. He managed to keep his eyes on her the entire time, despite the speed. He was so swept up in the passion in Sam's voice, that everything else seemed nonexistent.

In that instant, everyone cleared the floor and Sam told Justin "Stay here, I'll be back in a short while." She walked over to her borthers and greeted them with an odd gesture--they hugged, then dropped down on one knee before rising again. Sam danced with them both in turn. First, she danced an intricate tango with Gretsya, then a rather beautiful quick step with Kemar. She bid them both a happy birthday before returning to Justin. "Like the show?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm
Justin nodded. "Yeah. That was awesome." He told her with a smile. Seeing her dance was nothing short of amazing. Hell, everything about Sam was amazing! He felt extremely attracted to her, even if they met recently. Then again, Sam's whole future thing helped with that.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:15 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "Yeah. That was awesome." He told her with a smile. Seeing her dance was nothing short of amazing. Hell, everything about Sam was amazing! He felt extremely attracted to her, even if they met recently. Then again, Sam's whole future thing helped with that.

Sam led him over to a table where they sat alone. In a few moments a cart came ver and someone offered them different cuisines from various countries. Sam pointed at some sort of deep red meat and then chose a few other things as well. "What do you want? She asked. "Just point at it and he'll cook it up to your liking." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 pm
Justin nodded, pointing at the same red meat Sam picked out, as well as a few other things.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:31 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded, pointing at the same red meat Sam picked out, as well as a few other things.

The man nodded, then left with the cart. "He will return in about fifteen minutes. I hope you enjoy what you picked...venison is quite a treat around here...especially when it's that red." Sam slid her chair next to his and hugged him. She sighed then closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm
Justin put an arm around Sam, a warm smile on his face. "Thank you for bringing me here. I'm having a great time." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:51 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin put an arm around Sam, a warm smile on his face. "Thank you for bringing me here. I'm having a great time." He told her.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this." Sam sighed again. She had a slightly displeased look on her face as she thought about something. She sat up abruptly and motioned for Jadyen and Jurdas to come over. They came and Sam told them something very quickly in her native tongue. The boys got the samedispleased look that she had and they ran of to Nemktsvir and Krishne to tell them what Sam had said. She put her head back on Justin's shoulder and sighed yet again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm
Justin was a bit concerned. "What's wrong? What was that about?" He asked her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin was a bit concerned. "[What's wrong? What was that about?" He asked her./color]

"It's nothing...just something Jeremy said to me earlier...." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm
"What did he say?" Justin asked. Sure, whatever he said was probably bad, but he wanted to know.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:02 pm
vader-lifer14
"What did he say?" Justin asked. Sure, whatever he said was probably bad, but he wanted to know.

Sam sighed. "Vampires can produce piercing screeches that no one else can hear...and these screeches are used to call for help. He pretty much summoned an army of vampires that are going to try to overtake our city." She quit speaking and just hugged Justin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm
Justin frowned. "I'm guessing your family knows, too. Anyway, when those vampires get here, let me help you fight them. Hell, even if you said no, I'd help you." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin frowned. "I'm guessing your family knows, too. Anyway, when those vampires get here, let me help you fight them. Hell, even if you said no, I'd help you." He told her.

But there's no need to fight them...all they want is Jeremy...and they'll have him...after we bang him up a bit for being such a horrible guy to me.

(I am so sorry for not being on...I got a lot of stuff going on right now. x.x)

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games