Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 am
Kira nodded with glee. "Okay then. Where is it gonna be held? Sorry, I dont know much since... you know. Anyway..." She said, and paused. "Soo, lets go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 am
"It is held in this room... let's go.." Angelina said and take Kira to the Contest room

The Contest room was so Royalish...

"So here it is ^^" Angelina explained little  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm
Kira nodded and they both entered the room. There were big boxes of pink, white and red equipments and some tables already set up. "Alright then. Lets get started!" She started opening a box of tinsel and balloons that needed blowing up. She used the Balloon Pump and started pumping the balloons and then tied it into a knot. Then she tied the tinsels with the balloons and putted them on the edge of the table and on the windows and every.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm
"Alright Then..." Angelina said taking stair to use them for decorate the topper ones

"H-Hey! Kira! Could you pass me that Pink-Red ribbon?!" Angelina said aloud from stairs  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SeeStars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Walks into the contest room and looks around "So this is where its all going to happen"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 pm
Angelina was too scare of Hikaru entered the room that slowly

She falled down

"Aaaa!" Angelina shouted  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SeeStars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:24 pm
DraggGirl
Angelina was too scare of Hikaru entered the room that slowly

She falled down

"Aaaa!" Angelina shouted

Hikaru moves quickly and catches Angelina holding her close "Are you okay I'm sorry if I startled you"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 pm
"It's alright.." Angelina said hardly standing on her feet

"Alright... Kira this is Hikaru... The one and only guys in our school , Hikaru this is Kira she is Co-President" Angelina introduced  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SeeStars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm
tilts his head slightly "Hello Miss Kira a pleasure to meet you, and I must say this hall will surely look beautiful"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm
Kira was shocked that Angelina fell and went to support her but Hikaru already caught her. "Phew." She sighed with relief and nodded.
"Nice to meet you Hikaru." Kira said after Angelina introduced her to Hikaru.  

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm
Angelina nodded

"Me and My Hand will try our best for students 3nodding " Angelina added  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 pm
"Hehehe...she has left me with the twin's pictures at my mercy," Nick chuckled darkly as she evaded the utterly flourished room and went straight to her newsroom. She began typing.

"Oh my! Everything looks so great!" Annabelle said at the top of her lungs. She was excited to see the decors. "Such a great progress you all had made! Better hurry. It's only 9 days away!" She twirled around music suddenly filled the room. "Aah, I love this melody! Come dance with me and enjoy ourselves before the prom night!" She said as she waltzed around the room.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm
"Ah... Good Morning Mrs. Annabelle.... My Hand is working hard ^^ I like her... And We All enter... So as Asuka ^^ We just find her... Asuka! Enter here!" I said waving to Annabelle and Asuka entered

"Good Morning Mrs. Annabelle! I'am sorry for dissapearing that sudden...." Asuka said  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 pm
"It's alright!" She said as she waltz alone. Then she stopped and looked around. She then put her hands on her hip. "Now where is my niece? She is supposed to be the one doing this," Annabelle huffed in annoyance.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm
" sweatdrop She is in her Newspaper room , And also we want to do it too ^^" Angelina explained  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games