Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 pm
Tomoyo looked forward and smiled as she felt the wind hit her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Happy to finally be flying in the darkness, in their element, Royce took off with a powerful flap of his snowy owls wings with Dusk right on his wing.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

keliantria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 pm
Seria's smiled as her wings lifted her up, the gentle breeze playing with her hair. She excitedly gave a little squeal before heading in the direction of Canada.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm
Zelda loved the feeling of wind in her pure black feathers. She loved being part raven it mad her happier than usual she flitted among trees." so whats the plan are we going to niagra falls oh i have always wanted to go there" Zelda said in ecitment  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm
"I believe that is what was agreed upon."Royce noted, leaving Dusk shocked he actually spoke to someone other than her.
Instead of conveying shock though she threw him a grin to show she was glad he was opening up, only to recieve an icy stare from him back.
Then he flew quicker to be ahead of everyone, making Dusk wonder if she had just made him go back to being the strong silent type.
'Oh well.'She sighed to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 am
Ringil flew by the stars, keeping a steady north-east to east course. They would need to cover a good deal of ground in the remainder of the night, and find a camp at dawn. Feeling the warmth of an updraft, she coasted momentarily, letting it carry her for a while. No need to waste energy. There was a good journey ahead of them.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 pm
Zelda flapped riding on the currents " They say at night that niagra falls lights up with all of these different colors, oh when we get there could we oh wait no thats underground, wait we could do the ...... no to crowded, oh we could do the cave of winds which isn't really a cave i think, the maid of the mist is to crowded i belive so we couldent do that beside we could fly right next to the falls anyway ohh im so excited" zelda said almost bouncing up and down in you could while flying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 pm
"The cave of winds is underground as well, and I'm not one who likes elevators much."Dusk noted.
"There is the Indian island, maybe we could find somewhere there to stay for a bit."Royce informed.
((I've been to niagra falls, it's awesome.))  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm
9 i just went last summer i was amazing and cave of winds is aboveground) " well i belive it is abover ground "Zelda said as she started to sing started to sing we are the kids of america but changed it to we are the bird kids of america  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 pm
Name: Krystal
Image:
Faction: (Eraser, avion hybrid, Scientist, etc.) Avion Hybrid

Bio: Krystal grew up in a very rich family. The only thing that was wrong with her life was that her father was a scientist who liked to play with dna. When Krystal was born he implanted avion dna in her, but also exposed her to weak amounts of raditaion, explaining her ability to produce and control light. Krystal couldn't take her father experimenting on her after 15 years of pain and agnoy, so she ran away.

Appearence: User Image

Special Abilities: (If any) The ability to produce and control light, and the ability to convert carbon (including that in herself) into diamond. This ability isn't too developed, so Krystal can only make diamond out of plants, and convert her body into pure diamond making for a good defense against physical attacks. Krystal can also control diamond.  

keany-beany
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm
When Krystal woke up, it was after midnight. As she glanced, she saw a group of what looked like hawks fly across the sky. Without think at all, she took to the air and flew up to them. She slowly felt her body turn to transparent diamond. This way they could only see her if they tried.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm
Tomoyo's ears perked. "Something or someone's right next to us..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm
Ringil paused in flight, falling behind the others. She saw a winged girl flying towards them. Drawing an arrow from her quiver, she nocked the arrow and hovered, waiting for the girl to come a bit closer. When she was about two yards away, Ringil spoke.
"No closer," she said. "What business have you here? And who are you?" Her voice was cold and untrusting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 pm
Krystal smiled, "My name is Krystal, and like yourselves I am a mutant. If you want specifics I'm an avion hybrid." Slowly her body became a bit more visable, but her skin still had the sparkle of diamond in it, just in case the hybrid holding the bow decided to fire.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Ringil blinked. Strange, she thought, but didn't take time to comtemplate it. "That much I can see," she said, trying to make out a definite form of this girl who seemed to have no definite form, almost spectre-like. "Your name is...?" She raised one eyebrow slightly, not relaxing at all.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games