Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Dawn sat up. "What do you mean "feelings"? You were just laughing a few minutes ago."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm
"Is that what you call feelings?" He said brighting up a little then heading back to his blank face  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm
((Sorry but someone please PM me about the current predicament please! I am utterly and irrevocably lost! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 pm
"Yes, you just did it again. But why don't you know about feelings? Young ones are supposed to be extremely emotional." Dawn raised an eyebrow.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 pm
((Sorry, I was posting in another forum, so I just now checked on this one))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie couldn't help but laugh. "No, not really. I am just . . . confused. I mean, why are we here? What is the purpose of keeping us locked in here all of the time? Isn't there more to life than sitting around and waiting for nothing to happen?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
Aura finishes drying her hair and walks over to Nago."What happened?"

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Nago plays as he sung to a song he found quite interesting when he first heard it. He then forgot about leaving Aura just as he realized that they were all at the mansion instead of outside of it. Nago was an Experiment, however he was merely used to find a cure and to protect everyone at his own desire, and so he felt shame whenever anyone hated him for watching out for them.

"Oh, nothing, just feeling a bit blue from having a little girl say something that means I hate you, and.......yeah......that's about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
"I see...well don't be so sad."Aura told Nago as she backed up and looked at the guitar."Hm...would look nicer with roses."Aura said smiling to herself.
She looked up at Nago."Is something else troubling you?"

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 pm
"Because of dad, I feel like everyone is treating both of us to be bad guys trying to kill all of us, but I just wish that I wasn't being shamed by a younger teenager.........I could really be depressed if normal people even saw this......"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:58 am
User Image
Aura looks at the pool water."You should get used to little kids shaming you, it might happen a bit more." Aura walks away from the pool and heads to the garden.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 am
"Jeez, I'm supposed to be the good guy and yet I can't even convince you all to try and stay calm til they finish the cure, but I really wish that I didn't suck at this simple job of making sure you're all alive when they're done."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 am
User Image
Aura notices Nago just standing there."Quit sulking okay? We will never be calm."Aura walks back to where Nago is."We have nothing better to do anyway."

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 am
Nago felt her words sting with the truth as he tried to, he continues to play his guitar as he remembers songs that used to calm him when he was younger, and then began to perform a rocking solo on his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 am
User Image
Aura turns around."Well, if you need me I will be at the garden."

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 am
"Thanks I guess, I wished that it was as simple as it could have been, but this is life after all.........."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games