Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am
User ImageMint made another weak smile and turned back into her normal form. She felt tired from using her energy so much and sighed. "You've done it Bubble!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 am
Bubble smiled. She felt much happier now.
"Thank you Mint."Bubble said as she smiled. She now forgotten her tears.

gas powered stick

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm
User ImageMint nodded. "Dont worry anymore. And from now on, if you have to transform into Elegant Form you will have to use my energy or someone elses to power up your energy. there is a time limit though, but it depends on who's element it is that gives you the energy. Using mine will have the longest time limit because Plants can communicate with water..." She explained again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:17 pm
Bubble nodded.

"Well I will try no to use it unless absolutely needed."Bubble told Mint."But..will I ever be able to transform without help?"

gas powered stick

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm
User ImageMint nodded again. "Anyway, I'm going to the coffee shop to buy some cakes. The last cake shop has shut down so I gotta go to the Coffee Shop." She told them all and went off. She reached into her pocket and found a $10 note. She went into the coffee shop and saw a man spill his coffee. She went over to him with a clean handkerchief and asked, "Are you okay?" She helped wipe the mans shoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:11 pm
Bubble looked at Diamond now who had been silent this whole time.
"I am going to bake a cake. To celebrate my coming back."Bubble said as she smiled.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 pm
Dimitri placed his coffee on a nearby table and started to rub his shoes with his sleeve and looked up to see a elegant woman walk towards him he was amazed by her beauty he paused as she walked towards him with a handkerchief, he stared at her as she walked at him then he felt the singe of his coffee through his sleeve and snapped back into reality, he pulled his arm up and heard it.

"are you okay?"

The voice, the voice put it all together, usaully it took him over 5 ours for his morning to be happy due to the fact he was half asleep all the time.

But when she spoke to him, he was fully awake. His green eyes showed fully opened to see her fully altogether.

His afternoon was completely perfect then he realized he hadn't answered the question.

"Ummm.... Yeah I'm fine thank you, so, so much ahh ummm... what's your name miss?" he tried to be as polite as he could but his mind was crazy its as if someone had smashed it into a concrete wall, he couldnt think straight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:35 am
Bubble went to the kitchen to bake the cake.  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 am
iriyuu oened her eyes "where am I?" her vision blurred , she blinked twice to clear it "oh no not again!" lusa came through "you are finally awake" she smiled "stand up" kiriyuu looked at lusa "you know I cant" she went to stand , she could

((sorry I've been gone a while))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 am
"what happend to me anyway I dont recall falling asleep" kiriyuu questioned lusa "I dont know but it happens to me too, I wonder why" she replyed  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 am
Bubble wasn't good at baking. And she remembered why.
Bubble looked at the ingredients for the cake.
"Which goes first.."she muttered.."Do I crack the eggs first? Do I put it in seperate bowl?"
Bubble went to get Diamond to help her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am
kiriyuu went into the kitchen walking into bubble "uhh I know this sounds silly but how come I no nothing about what happend recently, and why is everything before such a blur?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 am
lusa was pacing around the house stopping to every so often, there was somting going on, something she couldn't ingnore  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am
User Image"My names Mint. And yours?" Mint replied. She saw the man gazing at her, but she still smiled.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am
Bubble smiled at Kiryuu."I think you were asleep."

"Kiryuu. Can you help me out in the kitchen..I made a mess with the cake.."Bubble said embarrased by the fact she couldn't even back a cake properly.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games