Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm
Closes eye's while starting to arise from the wall, Well I guess if you don't 'know' about the power then it's safe for now. Jumps at a loud noise and starts to stare angerily at Senku, GUARDIAN SENKU! Why are you training where these other people may watch!? You should only train in private! Folds arm over one another, That's one of the reasons why I like being around the older Guardians, They know when not to practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm
senku held his head down"um sorry " he said climbing out the rose bush  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Kyuki yawned. "Well great, some power is deep in this place. Right now I'm tired and thirsty though, so I don't really care. Have fun." She said smiling and wrapped up her sword in chains again, then put it on her back and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 pm
Sighing heavily I suppose it's just like young Guardians to want to show off though...I was a young Guardian once too, and I was always pushing my Teacher's buttons too.Beggining to smile Well Sence your still learning it's isn't that bad to pratice just make sure you don't use any "special moves" around here with all the people around alright? Beginning to practice UFC fighting styles by myself See as long as you don't use any advanced abilities around here it's ok to practice fighting moves or free running abilities. Just keep it simple. Got it? A sturn look came accross my face. GOT IT GUARDIAN SENKU?!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:58 pm
"Yes but that wasnt a special technique" He looked away trying to hide his face then rubbed his eyes a little  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 pm
The cloneing is a special ablility that not many people can use you remeber that right. Making my voice sound really soft and gentle It's not wise to use ablilties like that out where others can see and try to copy...it's some one learned just One of our unusualy ablilities or powers we could all be in big trouble. With the higher power. All I'm tring to do is keep you out of trouble with them alright?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 pm
"Ok. im sorry if i caused any trouble"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm
Kyuki was outside and saw what Senku had done. "Cloning, huh?" she said to herself. "Guess I'll have to look into that skill." she said with a grin and began walking towards the town for another snack. Soon she returned, fully fed. "Alright then, I wonder where that kid went." Kyuki muttered.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 pm
Whispering softly One Of the reasons Why I was Yelling at you earilier was to get you out of trouble the higher power would have gotten on to you if I hadn't. looking up suddenly with a great sigh It seems I have been called back to see the higher power I'll have to see you later While desiparing into a fog bank Little Guardian  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm
"Im not that little. im 7 and a half"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm
(( can someone catch m up on wat i missed by pm))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm
Kyuki saw the kid in the same spot he had been before, except he was alone now. "Hey, guardian kid!" she called as she approached.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 pm
"yes" he said looking over at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm
She smiled and bent down so she was eye level with him. "Hi there, my names Kyuki. I saw you a bit earlier, and you got some great talent." she said cheerily.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 pm
Hinding in the shadows where no one could see me I was watching out for Guardian Senku as to keep him safe. Mummbling to myself I thought I saw someone on the perference waiting to jump on Young Senku. If he gets into trouble then and only then will i help him after all he's got to figure out how to battle with others on his own.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games