Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"I could climb out and then you wouldnt have to worry about dropping me." he countered with a small laugh of his own.

'How would you climb? The rope is too high. And I can travel on the wind.' She signed, the wind blew softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 am
"I suppose.. oh well, lets go I'll hold on tight." he said wrapping his arms around her.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"I suppose.. oh well, lets go I'll hold on tight." he said wrapping his arms around her.

She closed her eyes, the wind picked up, lifting them out of the hole. She landed them on the ground, she panted silently, her right eye returning to lilac.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am
Gene let go slowly and let out a breath. "So wanna head back to camp and rest, cause we arent leaving till your hand is better." Gene said with a gentle smile.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 am
(whaaaa i am not on when you guys are and i am behind crying )

Mysty had gotten over the spiders and had started walking around again. she went into the books store and started reading. when she got bored of that she started walking around again and came to the hole in the floor. she looked down it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 am
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene let go slowly and let out a breath. "So wanna head back to camp and rest, cause we arent leaving till your hand is better." Gene said with a gentle smile.

She nodded slowly and tried to walk but stumbled.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 am
Gene moved quickly and caught her helping her regain her balance. "You used to much getting both of us outa the hole..." he said softly lifting her up in his arms bridal style to carry her back to the camp. "I wouldn't go down there mysty, it's a hard fall, and harder still to get back up." Gene called to the inquisitive girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 am
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene moved quickly and caught her helping her regain her balance. "You used to much getting both of us outa the hole..." he said softly lifting her up in his arms bridal style to carry her back to the camp. "I wouldn't go down there mysty, it's a hard fall, and harder still to get back up." Gene called to the inquisitive girl.

She closed her eyes feeling the rhythm of his walking. 'Thank you.' She signed weakly, she used up a little of her energy to lean up and place a quiet kiss on his cheek.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am
"is there away way i can help?" Mysty asked down at Gene. "and are you guys alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am
NekoGirl665
"is there away way i can help?" Mysty asked down at Gene. "and are you guys alright?"
(ooc: umm neko there both out of the hole...)  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm
( i know i can read )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm
(ooc: then why are you asking down?)

"Were fine, let's just get back to the camp." Gene said to Mysty before turning back to Amber Lynn. "It's no problem really, he said as he continued to walk back towards camp as he place his own kiss on her cheek. "Your gonna need some good old fashioned rest, and I just happen to be a wonderful pillow or so my sister used to comment." he said with a slight chuckle.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
(ooc: then why are you asking down?)

"Were fine, let's just get back to the camp." Gene said to Mysty before turning back to Amber Lynn. "It's no problem really, he said as he continued to walk back towards camp as he place his own kiss on her cheek. "Your gonna need some good old fashioned rest, and I just happen to be a wonderful pillow or so my sister used to comment." he said with a slight chuckle.

She blushed. 'Thank you. You're very nice.' She said kissing his cheek again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm
"Been hearing that alot recently." he said with a smile before dropping his voice. "I have a question though... you said you'd never been kissed before, have you ever had a boyfriend?" he asked acting as though it were purely curiosity.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Been hearing that alot recently." he said with a smile before dropping his voice. "I have a question though... you said you'd never been kissed before, have you ever had a boyfriend?" he asked acting as though it were purely curiosity.

She thought for a moment and shook her head. 'No... Not that I can remember. All the boys that I was around were my friends.'  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games