Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm
((Seriously how would one react to a back mounted shadow arm giving them an atomic wedgie?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Suki smiled and watched their children play with each other.

Snow kept freezing Hiko's sparks as she giggled.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm
The doctor printed out two pictures of the ultrasound of the baby and gave them to Hikaru. He then left the room. Hikaru was feeling better so she got up and put her clothes back on and then took Kaimei's hand again and left the room. She wanted to show Suki and everyone else the ultrasound pictures. When she got outside she saw Suki, Techno, Snow, and Hiko by a tree. "Suki I just got my first ultrasound and the doctor printed out images from it." She came over to Suki and showed her the ultrasound.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm
Suki looked over at Hikaru and smiled as she looked at the picture. "Seems to be going well, congratulations!" She said, happy for her.

Snow looked up at Hikaru and walked over to her mother, tugging at her clothes. "Mommy, I want to see baby cousin." she said.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 pm
Hikaru smiled and kneeled down to show Snow the picture. "You see theres the head, the arms, and the legs, and there is the heart." She pointed at the picture to show Snow where the baby was in the picture. She then took Snow's hand and placed it on her stomach. "The baby in this picture right here." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Snow tilted her head a bit to the side when she saw the picture. It looked a bit funny to her. She still didn't get the whole pregnancy thing as she felt Hikaru's stomach. "Why is baby cousin in there?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later." Suki said, picking up Snow and kissing her on the cheek. She didn't want to expose them to that just yet and she didn't want to use the stork story because she didn't want to lie to them.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 pm
Hikaru laughed. "Suki your so lucky to have two beautiful children." She tickled Snow a little bit after she had stood up. "Suki I have a question. When you were pregnant did you feel like you were almost always tired?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Suki smiled and watched their children play with each other.

Snow kept freezing Hiko's sparks as she giggled.
hiko's eyes turned orange as the sun intesified and melted the ice as more sparks formed  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm
Kaimei layed on the grass and looked up into the sky and listened to the sound of nature that made him feel calm inside. He kept smiling of the fact that he was haveing a child he couldnt wait to see if it was going to be a boy or girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm
Hikaru looked to Hiko. "Hiko do you want to see the picture of the baby?"  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:17 pm
hiko looked at hikaru as the son died down before jumping up and running over and looking at the picture."aaaaaah..."he said in awe and spun around to suki"mama were me and snow like that once?"

techno appeared next the kaimei in a twister of wind."hey...how you taking this whol baby thing?"he said as he floated around above kaimei  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm
Kaimei smiled slightly "Its going alright" Kaimei said "The baby is fine but a few more months of this plus i have to meet her parents" he sighed thinking of meeting them. "Also I have to be engaged to Hikaru and you know the war isnt over" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm
"hey...i felt the same way meeting suki's..."he said as he made the clouds swirl."look..relax..be yourself...and remember..what your doing is good...never bad...my folks told me i had to maryr suki...or i'd be banished...since they always wnaed grandkids and all.."he said shrugging."you'll be a great dad..remember be a dad first."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 pm
Kaimei nodded "Yea your right thanks Techno" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm
"And another thing, be sure to not puke in your in-law's gravy bowl that one time at Thanksgiving when I had the flu." Kyo said as he appeared next to Techno and Kaimei.

"I'm back what did I miss?" Carson asked sleepily and noticed Vin had come back again and was wondering the same thing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games