Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm
"allright then" he let her go in first and they found a table near the window to sit at. "so hows the whole 'being alive' thing been going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm
"Half alive." The hybrid corrected off-handedly. "Anyways its fine, I guess. A bunch of work. I have to say I'm a little jealous, you're a ghost so you don't have any responsiblities. Do you?"  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 pm
"well pretty much yeah, I don't answer to anybody and I can run free. and I don't have to worry about repercussions because well, I'm dead what is anyone gonna do to me? here let me demonstrate" he pointed to a guy drinking coffee then made and arch with his finger. the guy's coffee suddenly flipped forward spilling all over hi lap. Vance chuckled "man life is good, especially when its over"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm
Nova laughed softly along with him. "That was great!" she said before turning her attention to a nearby waitress carrying a tray of different coffees. Nova discreetly pulled out a bag of marbles she just so happened to have on her. She took out a few clear ones. After studying the waitress and judging the timing she realeased the marbles, the hybrid had knocked her menu off the table to use as an excuse for what she was doing, and the waitress tripped spilling the coffee over herself and the a couple people at the closet table.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 pm
vance had to hold in a laugh or he would have gotten them caught "that was nice. oh but i think I got the best one" he made himself invisible and walked into the kitchen grabbing the hose from the sink, he walked out into the middle of the shop spooking most of the costumers as all they saw was a floating hose. he then turned it on and sprayed the whole room causing people to scream and slip all over the place trying to get away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm
Sky took out a cig and light it. He inhaled it and smiled Vance was gone and he liked it. But he missed Nova, it was nice having a girl around  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 am
Marcus looks at Alexander and says "it was nice having a girl around right?"
(someone should create another female character)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm
Nova, who had ducked under the table to avoid accidently being sprayed was now laughing her head off as she snuck out of the coffee shop dragging the ghost with her.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Vance giggled "oh you should have seen the waiters face. oh god" luckily being a ghost he didn't have to breath because if he did he would have suffocated from how long he was laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Nova looked at Vance. "So, where should we go next? I just remembered a have some icthing powder that I've been wanting to use."  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 pm
"in that case were else but the salon" he smiled and lead her to the nearest hair salon, they causally walked in and Vance quickly took note of the row of ladies getting their hair shampooed "hey why don't you use that itching powder to help them 'expolitate' their scalps"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Sky chuckled at what the Prince said since we was thinking the same thing
((i could, if that's ok?))  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm
(go ahead dude)
ah you think so too huh sky  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm
"Excellent." Nova stated.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Vance walked further into the ship and then suddenly tripped knocking over a table full of equipment. the hair dresser promptly rushed over, leaving their clients un gaurded, and began helping him up while at the same time yelling at him for being clumsy. Vance looked up at nova and winked  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games