Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 pm
"Father was, and my mother was the decendant of the god to which protects our land."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:47 pm
"Ok, now if I'm understanding you right, and I'm understanding the Law of Xexx's tribe, your father had to have had and affair with Aeroth or Angelita, and with the wind you seem to control, I'm going to guess Aeroth. In order to to keep your father from looking anymore bad in the eyes of your mother's family, she transferred the embryo to your mortal mother, which is allowing you to develope in her, her blood also must run through your veins, and your mother and her family had to have been of Aquanus's Tribe, explaining the liquid control, seeing as how Aquanus allows his people to naturally control it, and people who you are part god, specifically call you Aquanus's neice. I may be wrong, but that seems to be the logical way it all worksout, but you may have to ask Xexx, Aeroth or your mother about it."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:50 pm
Hatira shurgged, "Same story I was given years back, it's true the whole thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:04 pm
K-Ba, a little upset that her life has been so bad, smiles believing he has given he some peace this day, "Well, I'm real sorry your life has been the way it is, I'll do my best give you some peace when ever I can." A waiter walks up with a tray to serve the food, and another pours each a bottle of wine and leaves it in a bucket of ice for them to finish at thier leisure.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:11 pm
Hatira smiled, "No need to be sorry, and thanks." She looked at her food and sniffed from a distance, "Smells good.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:20 pm
K-Ba raises his glass,"A toast...to a better future..."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:22 pm
Hatira raised her glass as well, "Indeed, the world needs it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:27 pm
"Yes, all of them do, of course, until there is, creature's like myself, you and Xexx will be needed to fight them off. Now, shall we we eat?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:31 pm
Hatira smiled and nodded, "Sounds good to me." she had started to eat her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:33 pm
K-Ba cuts into his steak, and begins to eat, after about 10 minutes Piet walks over to the table,"Chef Naron wishes to know the lady is responding to the food."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Hatira smiled, "It's delicious, thank the chef."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:41 pm
"Will do madam" Piet walks off happily. K-Ba says,"I think he out did himself tonight, or he finnally got some fresh ingrediants."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:55 pm
Hatira laughed, "I guess so."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:22 pm
Dinner seemed to go quitely from then on, until K-Ba finished his meal, and offered Hatira some more wine.  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:11 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.
"So train the dinner off, or rest up for tomorrow?"
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
Bob motions to his sparring partner to approach.
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games