Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:36 pm
(Treya...can ...pop out now...>.>....if she wants...heh or not ^.^;; offline. Shoot too slow.)
EDIT

Avery kept on her way to the Dome. A place she usually only visited when mandated to. All that exuberance and competition. Sometimes it unnerved her. It didn't help that the maze had a glass roof, and that at her level she was blindfolded. So the feeling of being watched was all encompassing.

Opening the door, Avery passed by the small cafe inside and headed for the sensory maze. Typically it was empty. And luckily no one was watching really. Dropping her bag near the computer, Avery swiped her card to activate the system and plucked up one of the disposable blindfolds.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:42 pm
|| -.- thanks for leaving me with the ***** teacher guys. And... My religion teacher's (well, next years) is Mrs. McDougall, my friends has an icon for these people OeO ||

Maria looked up at one of the clocks and saw the time, "GAH! Its that time already!?" She let out, then gripped her backpack tighter as she ran towards the door. As she approached the building she looked at her schedule, "Mr. McDougall, History." She said, then began to slow her pace to a walk as she entered the building and walked up the stairs. She found the room and entered, she was the first one there, the teacher not even in yet.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
The Love i see from you,
I may never see again,
Please show me your heart,
Or at least don't hate me.

Rita smiled as she walked out into the fresh air. She had an hour to waist so she walked to the park...

When i show you mine,
And give it to you,
For if i do,
It means...
I love you

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:52 pm
(l0l Sorry! At least you aren't a sensory student sweatdrop )

Avery slipped on the blindfold and made herself something of a personal resolution.
The maze judged performance based on a number of things, time, how often the tester touched the walls etc. Always Avery had hesitated. The Maze changed frequently and no one student was allowed to play it too often; in an effort to prevent memorization.

Before Avery had always sabotaged herself by hesitating or second guessing, and today there would be none of that. Including that odd spot on the wall. With the blindfold tied tightly she waited for the buzzer to start her off.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm
((lol, poor Treya, keep trying xD Who did we leave you with? given your reaction it's hard to be serious xP)

Jordan walked into her chem class and saw the guy from the night before there. Taking a look around at the empty classroom.

Mr. Vallely gave Jordan the same routine as Torma and pointed to the seat next to Torma, "We wouldn't want you two to get lonely waiting for everyone else."

((lol, Mr. V's not creepy at all))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm
|| She got stuck with Mr. McDougall and I gotta go...||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Doc Martel took a break from teaching a water student to look at any updates. The info desk had a new scroll: Avery Ellaine Delwraythe; Rank 4; Sensory maze; Start. this caught the Doc's attention. Avery was one of the top sensory students, and he was curious to know when she would reach the next rank. He set the cameras to 'record', this would be perfect data for his research into I'ras development.

((xD lol. I gtg too, *night))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:04 pm
(Noo0000 wait! T.TI wanna show you guys her maze thing!!!!)

Avery struck out with big steps and turned immediately to the right. Going through the maze with little to no pausing she kept going ..slowing only slightly as she approached the one wall.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm
(lol and since you may both be going as I type..I shall make zis fast...>.>.... Aww fail.)

Avery bit her lip as she came to a stop and turned to face the wall. Had anyone been watching they may have held their breath, thinking she was about to make her first mistake in an otherwise perfect trial so far. And indeed she was holding out her hand ..though her fingers hesitated and seemed to search without touching..they moved across...and then up..until she placed her fingers against the wall near the top. ...

...Silence reigned for a moment...
And then a small click became audible, and the wall moved aside!
It became a shortcut through a very turn filled part of the maze ending in another wall whose switch was in the middle left portion.
Avery easily found this one as well and walked through into the corridor and shortly to the maze exit.

Smiling she took off her blindfold and relaxed. She should have tried that ages ago!!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:56 pm
((hey hey hey Mr. V can and will NOT be creepy! XD))

"So Mr. V what do you have in store for today?" Torma asked

"Well today I was going to show you how liuid nitrogen works and experiment with it a bit" Mr. Valely replied  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:05 pm
(This Mr. V guy seems cool in my books o.0 After maybe he'll let them blow up chunks of sodium in the sink! And thank GOD my old posts are here...not that I forgot the idea...but my internets went wonky for a bit...and it said page 14 didn't exist. X_x luckily it was just being silly! l8r all! )  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 am
Sighing Treya kept walking away from the clearing till she came to a small ravine near the edge of the woods on the west side of the school building she knew it was probably not a good idea to try and practice here but with people being in her clearing she had to make do with what she had for now sitting down next to the ravine gently treya put her hand infront of her on the grass and closed her eyes after a bit she felt small movment under her hand lifting it she saw that a flower was sprouting and growing watching carefully she urged it to keep going and it did when it had fully grown and bloomed she smiled what she didn't notice was that others had also grown all around her

(lol you just keep missing me lol im only temporarily on since it's morning and i have to got to school )  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:49 am
(( I has no regular time to be on the computer... my schedule is hectic and my siblings hog the computers... so I sporadically get on Gaia... so expect me on at anytime!))

Michishige got up, and looking over at his alarm clock, jumped out of bed and rolled on the floor."CRAP!!!!"Michishige yelled. He was horribly late for his first class... only 5 minutes left in that class.

"Crap crap crap crap..." Michishige muttered as he walked in the bathroom. He took a 2 minute shower, got out, and brushed his teeth. After putting on his uniform he slipped on his white armband. He checked himself in the mirror, and grabbed his backpack, dashing out the door.

He slowed down when he walked out of Wolfe Hall. No need rushing now, my first period class is already over, he thought, looking at his watch. He put his left hand in his pocket, throwing his bag on his back with his right hand. Might as well go get some food... He turned to head towards The Hawk's Nest, his next class would start in about 2 hours, giving him plenty of time.

((I'm pretty sure I contradicted some rule, or someone in this post, if I did, I'll edit it.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games