Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Acotas' Camp: Slots closed! (winners pg 22) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 pm
-Scar and Custom Item shop-

Purchase Type
: Accessories

Owner name: FitzRoyal
Pet Name: Teague
Picture of Pet: User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: A black/gray fur hood with long/tall bunny ears that stick up/back
Description: A hood that goes over Teague's head in the same color as his hoofs/muzzle. I'd like for it to wrap around his neck and hang down to his knees. Please see refs (though they don't have to bunny ears). His face and most of his braids should still be visible.
References?: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Was this gained in an RP? N/A
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: N/A - He has never been added.
Total: Not Sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Purchase Type

Owner name: Junglerunner
Pet Name: Badb Catha
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image
Items/services needed: Custom pets.
Description: Please add two or three hooded ravens around Badb. Also feel free to CC anything else, though keep it in keeping with the fact she's meant to represent one of the Morrigan and is Macha's sister. (I don't know if blooded claws, like Macha's, would be classed as an accessory, or something similar to scars... doesn't matter if thats not possible, just an idea.)
References?: Hooded crow.
Was this gained in an RP? N/A
Teepee: [x]
Total: Depends if anything is CCed. If not 150k for the crows.

junglerunner

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Purchase Type

Owner name: Nymphalidae
Pet Name: Desiderius
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):
User Image [Cert w/ Familiar] | [Uncert]
Items/services needed: Medium Jewlery (Necklace) + Small Accessories (Decorative Tail Band)
Description: I'd like him to have a necklace and a fancy tail band. The necklace should look like the reference picture, but gold and with a diamond shaped gem instead of a heart shape. The gem should be either green or pink, whichever you think would look best! I'd also like two feathers that match his familiar's feathers attached to it, hanging down on either side of the gem please. For the tail band, it should be in a similar design near the base of his tail, also gold, but with no gem.
References?: [x] | [Familiar Uncert]
Was this gained in an RP? No.
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A.
Teepee: [x]
Total: 20,000g (Necklace) + 12,000g (Tail Band) = 32,000g
If you are only doing one accessory I'd like the necklace, please! Also if the tail band counts as a Medium Jewlery piece just let me know and I can add. :>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Purchase Type
: accessories

Owner name: ladyfirefox89
Pet Name: Flipono
User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: Baby seal, carrying pouch around Pono's waist.
Description: baby seal: probably inbetween his back legs. Or if you would rather, between his front legs. I want the baby seal to be as cute as you can make it! All white and slightly fluffy.
References?: Baby seal 1, baby seal 2 *this pose is rather adorable x3*, Baby seal 3, Baby seal 4 *Its so cute!*, Baby seal size ref? *Maybe a little smaller depending how you feel*, Baby seal face and fins.

Leather satchel: I just want something that Pono can carry the wittle baby seal in while he is away from the ocean for a day or two. Something slightly bland. I guess something kind of like this? Maybe a little more rounded at the top.
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Here
Total: I really have no idea....

Also, he is getting some tiki items, so if you could include the seal and pouch onto that version as well, that would be great nwn. Oh, that is why I also asked for a version without the blanket, so it wouldn't get in the way of the pouch when you go to add it<3. Just mentioning it so you don't have to worry about editing around the blanket =3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Purchase Type

Owner name: vballlvr5
Pet Name: Amethyst
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Items/services needed: Small accessories? (may be medium)
Description: A lace blue/purple garter around her front left leg (HER left leg, but the one on the right when you're looking at her) that has two ribbons curling downwards coming off of it (they should be blue similar to that of her eyes) and at the end of each is a single bell (what I call a bell ball - they're the almost spherical bells). The ribbon is slightly frayed from age and the gray bells are lightly rusted (they're iron bells).
References?: 1ancient crotal bell 2bell ball 3lace - obviously you know what lace looks like - it doesn't have to be this pattern but this is just an idea of the color but a bit more purple

Was this gained in an RP? sort of. Amethyst met Pachelbel who had bells and she thought they were interesting. In the interaction he drops a bag he was delivering and a few things fall out. Amethyst then takes it back to him, but the idea is that she didn't see a few of the dropped items - two bells - she finds them when she returns to that spot later. When she sees them she decides to give them to another bell bearer (such as the family he spoke of) if she ever comes across one, however she has not yet and because she lives out in the harsh weather the bells have aged and become weathered and rusty and the ribbon and lace she found to fasten them to herself has become slightly frayed (only the interaction with Pachelbel has been Rped the finding of the bells is merely some plotting of my own)
~~~ Link to Rp: x
Teepee: x she has low stats despite being RPed because she wasn't put in my teepee until recently
Total: 12k or 20k?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Purchase Type
: (Scars/Scars and accessories/accessories) 

Owner name: Allsummedupnjazz
Pet Name: reiki yuki
User Image
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/Reii-Yuki2.png
Items/services needed: 
-Glasses with an attached chain that go's around her neck. She's blind as a bat and needs them desperately! 
-and a scar  or two on her front area. like legs, chest and neck. 
Description: 
Silver rimmed square frame glasses with a delicate silver chain that drapes about her neck maybe some pearls on the chain like 3-4 of them. 
And 
The scars previously mentioned. 
References?: 
I trust your judgement. 
Was this gained in an RP? 
~~~ Link to Rp: 
I don't have a specific RP where she gained it I've always just RPed her with that way. 
Teepee: 
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23391707#344991893
Total: you tell me.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Purchase Type
: accessories

Owner name: dolphingurl
Pet Name: Nishi
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image uncert
Items/services needed:
Description: A hair accessory to be places at the top of the braided part of her mane near her ear. A hair stick style with a pink lotus flower and chains that hang down a little. I would like it to be styled somewhat like the first picture but instead of the red flowers I would like it to have pink lotus and if it could be gold instead of silver metal.
References?: Hairpin style lotus
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp: n/a
Teepee: Not added yet
Total: Up to you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Purchase Type
: (Scars and accessories)

Owner name: Nim Haven
Pet Name: Aerona
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User ImageAerona
Items/services needed: Scars and a wolf pelt.
Description: Scars littering her body; she is in a fighting herd, so she has a lot of them. That and she got in a fight with a skinwalker. And then a wolf pelt draped on her back, from a wolf that she fought and killed while hunting. OmO
References?: (Optional but preferred) wolf pelt
Was this gained in an RP? The scars were.
~~~ Link to Rp: bruised and battered
Teepee: my teepee
Total: I don't know... tell me?  

Nim Haven

Dapper Raider

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Purchase Type
: (accessories)

Owner name: AlexiaSilver
Pet Name: Aetheria
Items/services needed: Small Custom pet(s).
Description:
-A wolf pup by her front legs, staring up at her.
-Another wolf pup by her back legs. (Edit: Didn't notice the two item thing. If this is okay. If it isn't, ignore the second addition.)
References?: The mockbreeding babies of This and this
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet.
~~~ Link to Rp: Nope.
Teepee: Here
Total: 125k, I think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm
Purchase Type
: Scars/Scars

Owner name: XBlind-DarknessX
Pet Name: Roman
Cert
Uncert
Items/services needed: Scars
Description: Roman has clawmarks on both of his shoulders and on his side. He also has a long jagged scar from one claw running down his neck. The Skinwalker also bit into his wing and pulled feathers away so a scar resembling that on his wing would be awesome.
Total scars = 5
References?: Scars (Minus the one on his wing from the bite wound)
Was this gained in an RP?
Yes
You Shaped My Life With Shadows
Teepee: {X}
Total: ???

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Purchase Type
: (Accessories/accessories)

Owner name: RockerWolfie1616
Pet Name: Ethanol
Picture of Pet :User Image , Uncert
Items/services needed: Tiny pet baby bunny, A dagger from her mate!
Description: A baby bunny placed somewhere near her / on her? ; v; She adores bunnies ( because she is a bunny) I'd love if it was colored like her mate Raphael and of course if it was just a cute tiny fluff ball ; 3; <3333
I'd also lovelove (I use that word too much today u A u ) if she could have a dagger in her mouth..something elegant with a few beads perhaps (whatever color you think looks nice) hanging off it like Raphael's? If not in her mouth then where ever you think it will look best? It's a gift to her, will be a wonderful way to end their courtship leading into their lifemating <3
CC mostly on the design of the blade, I just picked a few elegant pretty looking daggers that weren't overly complex o v o

References?: Raphael ( I have permission to use him <3 ), Baby Bunny, Bunny Again, Bunnyyy , Dagger idea 1, Dagger Idea 2
Was this gained in an RP? They both will be o v o
~~~ Link to Rp:Ta-da
Teepee:Here!
Total: ??? Tell me? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Purchase Type
: Accessories/Accessories

Owner name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Pet Name: Zhulik
Items/services needed: Small Custom Pets (Bats) / Medium Jewlery (Skull necklaces)
Description:
01. 3 Small Bats on/around him. One laying on his head, others are CC placement
02. 2-3 black rope necklaces with misc. skulls attached to them
References?: Bat Bat2 Bird Skull Necklace Rabbit Skull Necklace
Was this gained in an RP? Nope
Teepee: Here (Working on getting a new one I can actually edit with this account)
Total: 150k + 20k = 170k  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Raving.Rabbids
      Pet Name: Taliyah
      Picture of Pet User Image
      Uncert
      Items/services needed: custom pet
      Description: I would like there to be a chinchilla by her right front leg standing up. As far as coloring goes, please refer to the reference imagne seeing how I would like the coloring to minic that of the chinchilla pictured. A reference of the position the chinchilla should be standing is on the reference image as well.
      References?: x
      Was this gained in an RP? n/a
      ~~~ Link to Rp: ---
      Teepee: n/a; I do not have one yet though if you need to know her stats, I can link you to the page of her final stat roll.
      Total: 150k, though correct me if I'm wrong. :]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories/Accessories

Owner name: Ryuukishin
Pet Name: Jin-Soo
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image [Uncert]
Items/services needed: Medium Jewelry and Medium Jewelry
Description:
1. Scarf-bandana thing. Probably the same color as the cloth around his neck, unless you think something else will look better. It should overlap the blindfold at the lip, but without covering it all the way.
2. Leg guards for both of his forelegs (ideas provided in the reference section, but you don't have to stick to any of them and the design is ultimately your choice). Probably the silvery color on his chest, the dark blue of his cloth, or something else if you think it'll look better.
References?: [ 1A ] [ 1B ] [ Donkey ]
Was this gained in an RP? Nope.
Teepee: [ X ]
Total: 15k + 15k = 30k?  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am

Purchase Type
: (Scars/accessories)

Owner name: SylverStar
Pet Name: Douglas Grifon
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image uncert 1 uncert 2
Items/services needed:
Description: Large gnarly scar across mouth/snout (he's been wounded twice in the same area) the uglier the better. Also a large thick scar peeking out from his suit by his shoulder near the moon. A smaller scar peeking out by the left shoulder from where he now keeps his axe blade. It would be cool to also get thin scars placed where the rips in his suit are on the bloddless version.
References?: (Optional but preferred) n/a
Was this gained in an RP? Yes
~~~ Link to Rp: 1st wound to mouth, 2nd mouth wound & shoulder wound, healing, axe storage
Teepee: xXx
Total: um 600g (for both versions) but I'm willing to pay more for more detailed mouth scar if possible.  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff