Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

xXx-Nate River-X-Near_xXx

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:05 am
oh man
dont have camera lol
ive been playing gaia for 2years now still the same old char ^^
not improving in studies  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 am
so its cool if you dont give me its still ends up the same anyway ^^  

xXx-Nate River-X-Near_xXx

Wars Favorite Demon

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 am
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

i cant do either of those so i will just post and say i am Blood Bloodtaker The guild is The Empire of Gaia and I dont like how gaia is making you sign the TOS and you get banned for a bad reason or no reason at all that just seems unfair but i like how you can connect with friends and get gold because of it  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:48 am
Just like other players, I loved Gaia. But their declining a bit, they say how easy it is to get gold, the daily chance for instance. Now a days, ur lucky if you even get gold. You only get andom things that you're never gonna use and can't even sell for a little bit. Only trash. Its hard to buy items if you don't win any gold.  

busorenkin71

Unbeatable Bibliophile

12,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Rockstar_Wife21

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:09 pm
Gaia is the greatest! I love the humor they give in any little situation that should arise. You have to go out of your way to be bored on this site...just total awesomeness heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm
k umm i cant make a video but i love gaia i think they can do a better job nd if they think they are there Not CUZ ppl wouldnt be quiten every day so ya nd i love gaia nd im on here like every day hehe (:  

ayo laylay

xXiFallenAngeliXx

Durem Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm
I love Gaia even though it can get a little boring and some people may put you down,its still a great website.
I guess I love it so much because I
LOVE meeting new people.
Gaia has its good and its bad, but hey,you have to admit.......
If you hate it so much...
Then why are you on here reading this?
4laugh
Besides,think about how excited you were when you FIRST made your gaia account
I know I was psyched to be on here,and I know most of you all were to.

LunairMoon900  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

FMA

♥ Love ♥

Oy, don't mock the voice, baby. ;D
And yes, I DO love Gaia. > w>
Lots.
It just needs more..
Oomph
and less...
User Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1Ng8S-ZVA&feature=player_embedded

User Image

Peij

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

V a n i l l a s u u

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm
I want a the old my gaia back
and besides that i think its fine  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm
i like gaia but i cant do anything video...  

XxNekoKikuBlossomxX

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

xXPretty_Gurl_SwagginXx

2,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:25 pm
yes i totally agree! some of my friends have said that it is getting worse. they really nneed to do something about that. mny of my friends are beginninng to leave. so they nneed to gets to steppinn.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

GAIA: gaia is somthing that makes everyone have a chance to express there self in there avatar and meet new people..i think the most important part is the fact that..it doesnt matter wat you look like cause you have an avatar so its showing your personality.in your avatar and i really like that...also theres tons of guilds and groups and that makes it so you can talk about things you like..threre really is not anything BAD about gaia....GAIA IS AMZAAAAIIINNGGGGG.....i THINK THAT GAIA IS A GRREAT WAY TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN A WHOLE NEW WAY!!!

I heart GAIA  

xXrockin_coyoteXx

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Izara of the Desert Sands

6,550 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm
I like and still enjoy coming on Gaia, but all these changes they are making are getting annoying. It's like raising a child and giving them rules to live by. They should do their best to give us new things to do on here and to make it easier, but don't give something, then give something else only a few days after. It's bothersome getting used to all of it at one point and then they change it to something else, in one of their updates they failed to tell us about.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm
"The Empire of Gaia" is an AMAZING GUILD! However, since this year towards 2010 on Gaia the year has been getting worse and boring. There are not exciting games and ways to earn Gold are horrible! it is so hard to earn gold! Gaia staff should also add new games because eventually the old games get boring when you play them all over again! There should be more action in them.

TigerClub88  

TigerClub88

trygunzy

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm
Gia is starting to bore everyone these days i wish their could be more fun things to do that will make people want to join.when i first joined gaia the number of people online was incedibly high now thers like about 50 to 90,000 gians that r online.I fear that more and more people will start to quit.Gia should add more games and diffrent places to travel in towns like maybe in a city.
I dont want gaia to end so everyone anyone who reads this i want them to get whoever they can get to join and stay as active as they can do it for gaia do it for the guild!  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff