Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:28 pm
Atticus Nanashi
Well kinda yeah X3 anywho, your Apprentice has found my sister...who you think is going to win?

well as far as fighting goes the good guys always seem to win or just run off  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Soldier: Sir should we make a tactical retreat?

Sir: Whats that?

Soldier: Its like running away, but manlier.

Sir: All forces to make a tactical retreat!!!!

xd  

tyhier_uchiha

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm
rolf xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm
pretty much ... although the new characters that showed up ... i have a feeling that this war is going to tear them apart from each other

SOON ... I SHALL BECOME ALL POWERFULL!!!

what do you think ... too much?  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 pm
<.< ..........*shoots* There, that's been dealt with. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 pm
The week deadline starts this Sunday on to this Saturday, that's a lot of time before I add username's to the list. I suggest people get to working on their profiles.  

tyhier_uchiha

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:22 pm
xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 pm
I'm serious about the deadline, it works to the same effect of team profiles too Shy. stare  

tyhier_uchiha

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:40 pm
i realy dont like that emote ... looks like your being rude about it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:44 pm
the dead line i understand. i was easily laughing about the post before that stare but i do understand what your coming from...i noticed TWO vanitas...and i was confused x_x yet, you dont have to worry about me. my character is my own that i fixed into the KH world...so...cheaa. - w-  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:51 pm
yes ... one of them left, the other one took over to keep up with the Master Xehanort villian side and plus my characters in this account are both just smart and not wanting to be powerful

Xehanort on the other hand, well he's the main bad guy so some of the stuff are sort of high ranked, but spells are always dodgable (not sure if i spelled that right) especialy the killing curse  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 pm
oooh! okay mrgreen thank you paradox<3

Ugh! x_x i fail in finding Xehanorts bio though...idk if its a brain fart and i keep passing it or not o.e so ima clueless of Xehanorts powers.

ALSO my bio is for the opening. i hope its not "god modding" but i read through most of the confos through this thread seeing someone is god moding, with TOO strong of attacks. o.0 but if anyone sees a fail in my bio...just let me know? and ill change it asap. sweatdrop  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:01 pm
its on page four of the record book  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:03 pm
Thank you mrgreen  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 pm
I'm going to keep the emote, because it wasn't meant to be rude, it was meant to boost my point that I'm not kidding. I'm glad that she understands though. As for Xehanort.....pg. 4 or 5 I believe, your going to have to thoroughly skim though, because people have needless page stretching pictures. As for him in general, I understand that and as long as he isn't unstoppable, unharmable, or a God, I don't have much of an issue. Vanitas wise, I got annoyed with the illiteracy and God-Modding, so I quit, but now I'm back and personally heading up profiles and RP in general.

My profiles as of now are null and void and I'll be making a brand new one only after I've cleaned up and gotten people to make the necessary changes. So expect majority of my posts to pertain to the business and financial status of the guild if your viewing it like a company. I'm the one in charge of the inner workings that hold up the foundation while the others work on outer workings, like people, entertainment, etc.

P.S. if you didn't know, Paradox & Xehanort are one and the same, using different accounts.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games