Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm
Suki tossed the tattered stem aside and pushed away from the tree.

"Well, we ain't ganna figure that out until we get off our asses and do something," She started walking off, "Let's go do something, I'm bored as hell." Suki put her hands behind her head and took a deep breath, "Besides, some of us could use some exercise."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm
Yuki let out a small yelp, her white cat ears twitching. Kasai's honey eyes surprisingly didn't meet hers, though. Instead, they irritatingly focused on Skye. She walked toward him slowly, her movements lithe and seductive. The flamist's chocolate ponytail spilled over her shoulder, and her signature grin curved her full lips.

"Why is it that guys have to run off right when you get to the best part? Really, I was just starting to have a good time when you vanished. You shouldn't scare me like that or I might have to buy you a collar."

Skye's eyes hardened into glacier ice, narrowing at the girl. He looked pissed again.

"Is there a point to your mindless babble?"

Kasai paused mid-step, her expression thoughtful. Quite suddenly, honey-gold eyes darted to Yuki. She pursed her lips.

"Yes, actually, there is. Hey, Ugly Girl."

Yuki blinked, "Are you referring to me?"

Without another word, Kasai raised a hand into the air. The ground in front of Yuki's feet caught fire, and the snow girl yelped in return. Skye let out a fierce growl, his hand darting out to seize Kasai's wrist in a tight grip.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Suki paused and turned around slowly just as the ground in front of Yuki caught flame.

What the...

She spotted a woman with honey eyes and tilted her head as Skye tackled her to the ground.

"What's going on?! I turn around for not even a second and all the excitement happens?! What kind of world is this?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 am
"Just sit still and don't die." Riley grumbled, preparing to douse the self-proclaimed flamist with a sheet of rain if the situation called for such.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Yuki watched with wide eyes. Skye's strong pale hands gripped the flame-user's wrists, and he had her pinned securely to the ground. Her lips quirked slightly, and Kasai raised an eyebrow.

"If you wanted to be on top, you could have just asked. Violence isn't necessary, Dark."

"Lose the ******** pet names. You do not address me in any unformal manners, and if you continue to, I don't mind running a blade through your most intimate part."

Kasai grinned, "I wouldn't mind it you ran a different tool through there."

The werewolf glared cold daggers at her, his soft and messy raven hair falling uncerimoniously around his face.

"Skye..." His name was a whisper on Yuki's lips. She planned on saying more, but before she could, a cold chill ran down her spine.

Someone...is...here...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 pm
Suki looked on curiously and took another step towards the group. As she does so someone puts a dagger to her throat.

"Let Kasai go and this pretty little new comer wont get hurt." A male voice says from behind her.

"Lemme go!" Suki started trying to wiggle from the man's grip and he pushed the dagger closer to her throat.

((wont be able to write very often cuz im grounded for the next two days gonk ))  

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Riley whirled at the sound, dropping into a crouch. A snarl ripped through her teeth. Her hand reached automatically for her gun, while at the same time fingers of stone began licking across the ground like water.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:40 am
Suki froze as the sharp edge of the dagger cut slowly into her throat.

"I said let her go!" The man said when Skye didn't listen.

"Why don't you let me go." Suki grabbed the man's arm and pushed the dagger far enough away from her throat and sharply raised her leg up behind her, catching the man between the legs.

The man went sprawling to the ground holding his private area and she stood there looking down at him.

"Sorry man, you were wide open. I think you need a few more lessons on how to hold someone hostage."

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 am
Riley sped forward and pulled Suki back at least four feet."He's a living shadow, Suki, that's only gonna last about three seconds."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 pm
Suki just stood there watching as the man staggered to stand up and glared at her.

"I still hurt him and made him let me go, so that is a plus." She backed up slowly, and tripped over a root.

"That wasn't a very smart idea." The man said as he walked toward me.

"What wasn't? This?" The man got close enough that Suki could kick out with a leg. She missed and the man grabbed her by the ankle and spun her around, crashing her back against a tree.

"Yes that." He said with a grunt.

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am
"Really Suki, protecting you would be much easier if you didn't anger the evil nutjob." Riley siad, tackling Shadow before he could do any further damage. He only grinned wickedly and dissappeared beneath her. She landed on the ground with a "hmph!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 am
Skye let out a growl, his blue eyes flashing with aggravation. He lessened his grip on Kasai's wrist. In response, the girl slipped out from under his legs, a wicked grin on her lips.

"See you later, Dark!"

Skye narrowed his eyes, his hand squeezing Ashur's hilt in irritation. He glanced around the area, his eyes widening in surprise.

Where is Yuki?

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 pm
Riley's eyes flashed as she searched for Shadow Kasai, or Yuki. She saw none of them. "Where is Yuki?" she said, voicing her thoughts as she jumped up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Suki staggered to her feet, "That hurt." She looked around seeing that Yuki had disappeared into thin air. After dusting off her clothing she straightened up and looked around some more.

"Do you suppose that they took her?" Suki winced at the pain in her right shoulder. She attempted to move her arm in circles, failing as she did so.

"OUCH! Son of a biscuit-eater!" Suki's ears folded against her head in pain.

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 pm
"No Suki, she probably just went to get a doughnut. What do you think?" Riley cried, frustrated. She had had him literally right there in her grasp!

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff