Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm
I'm glad to hear that. *lays down with Amy, sighing deeply and wrapping his arms around her to get more comfortable. He felt much better just laying there with her*

*grins down at Thistle and picks her up* You said You! That was a lot clearer than last night! *kisses her nose*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise as Mitri kissed her nose. If she were human, she would have blushed. Her eyes drooped slightly and she got a goofy look on her face. She also started wiggling, trying to get closer to Mitri. Her wings even starting flapping!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 pm
{{started*}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 pm
*laughs* Thistle, I'm gonna drop you if you keep wiggling like that!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm
Thistle squeaked and stopped wiggling, but she stretched her neck out and tried to reach her head closer to Mitri.

"You! You!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am
That's good, Thistle. Have you tried to say anything else yet?

((To be continued. I need sleep.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am
Liada continued to finish putting on her lotion and decided to go to her book since Amy was a little occupied with her "friend". She smirked at the way they playfully flirted with each other as she opened her copy of City of Ember and started to read where she left off last.

((thanks for the info killafrog and thanks pink for the prize!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm
*Rivonu comes in the locker room and spots her red bag, she goes to open it up and retrive her rather large change purse when her phone vibrates, she puts down her purse to look at the her phone. She opens it up and sees a text message)

When are you gonna come back? I feel so alone : (

*Rivonu was quite annoyed by this message. She had only left the home for a few minutes and already her computer was begging her to come back home. As always DEVON was self-centered and didn't want Rivonu to have any fun*

Grr not now DEVON!

*Rivonu slams her phone back in her bag, picks up her purse, and goes to the vending machine*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:21 pm
{{lol. Great posts you two! smile }}

After awhile, Amy finally spoke softly. She wanted to be careful with what she said and not make it sound wrong or have it upset Karrie.

"You know, Karrie, I think, maybe, one of the problems, a big one, is that you're letting others have more control over your life than you do. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but as your friend, I want to help like you helped me when I was upset at MW."

She made sure to keep rubbing Karrie's back lightly and soothingly. "Dame seemed to have control over whatever type of relationship you two had. When she wanted something, then you were supposed to give it to her. You allowed her to push you away and treat you like utter crap. Well, I guess you couldn't really have control over that, but you let her keep affecting you. She still is."

"And Velcore. As much as I love that dragon, he knows all of this stuff about you, but you're not demanding that he tells you what it is. Maybe he does know what's best by keeping it from you, but at least you should try to fight to find out what he knows."

She paused for a moment and then continued carefully. "And I'm sure there are other... things that you want in your life that you just aren't fighting to get. How will you ever get what you want if you don't fight for it and make your desire known?"

"Karrie, I think you'd be a lot happier if you were a little more assertive and took control of your own life. I know I have felt much better after you encouraged me to do the same and I left MW, joined GGB, and started this place."

She moved her hand from the side of his face and gently clasped one of his hands. "I love your personality and your demeanor. You're so sweet and selfless. I pray that doesn't change, but I can't stand seeing you so upset, Karrie, and I think if you made this change, you'd be happier in the long run."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm
*sighs* I know that I let Dame control a lot of what happened. I thought at the time that it was all right, that it's what I wanted. I can see now that she wasn't the right person for me. I don't regret the time I spent with her, though.

I just learned that Velcore can talk yesterday. I need some time to think before I find out what else he knows. I-I don't know what to think about it yet.

*has no idea how to respond to the rest of what she says, so he just lays there for a moment, trying to think of a response* I'm not quite sure what changes I can make right now.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Amy sighed in sheer relief when she heard Karrie admit, freely admit that Dame was not right for him. So he probably was moving on from her. That was such a big relief to hear. She didn't want Karrie to be upset over her anymore and she wanted him to find something else that would make him happy. Find it in something else, not someone else. That was just asking for problems if a person put their happiness in someone else too much.

Amy squeezed Karrie's hand lightly and rested her forehead on the top of his head as she sighed softly. "You can make whatever changes you want, Karrie. It's your life. I understand if you just want to absorb things right now since so much has happened in such a short amount of time, but don't ever think that you can't do something about your own life. You are so talented and sweet Karrie... I know you can make things better if you want to. You deserve that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm
*closes his eyes* Thank you Amy. For being here, for listening... for everything.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm
Amy smiled softly when she heard Karrie, her eyes still closed and her head resting on top of Karrie's head.

"Of course, Karrie. How cold I not be here for you? You're one of my best friends and I... I care about you so much. You are the sweetest person I know and it kills me to see you hurting so much. And you helped me when I was so upset in MW. Being here is the least I can do. I wish there was more I could do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 pm
*feels a little disappointed when Amy says he's one of her best friends. Somehow, he'd been hoping for more* There's nothing more you need to do. It helps me a lot to just be here with you right now.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:31 pm
Amy kissed the top of his head and smiled. "That's really sweet of you to say, Karrie. Thank you. It's really nice to know that I can help you. It makes me feel good that I can. So thank you for saying that."

Meanwhile, Thistle was still looking at Mitri with wide eyes and her tail was flicking furiously again. She was so excited!

She formed her mouth the way Velcore had been teaching her and tried to speak. What came out was a louder honking sound and what sounded to be 'haaaa'.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games