Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rott 99

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 am
Um, where and how to I state my character's species and stuff? I'm not really sure what the rules are either. Help please?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 am
Rott 99
Um, where and how to I state my character's species and stuff? I'm not really sure what the rules are either. Help please?

There's an enrollment form in the Halloween Subspace subforum here in the guild, where you state your student's faction (demon, undead, etc) and then a subspecies (like zombie or imp). 3nodding

Rule regarding what? There's the Halloween front page with rules and things on it, and there's a lot of information in the World of Halloween subforum as well for rules on roleplay, character creation and the shop itself.

I hope that was helpful!  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm
Oh, here's a question! Reeshie and I share a birthday and a love of minipets, so would a birthday minipet be doable? It's just a suggestion. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Lucifer Force
Oh, here's a question! Reeshie and I share a birthday and a love of minipets, so would a birthday minipet be doable? It's just a suggestion. heart

Do you mean a birthday-themed minipet? That might be doable, but I can't guarantee that everyone will get one on their bday O_o (way too much work for me LOL)  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Lu, you're so silly. XDD heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm
WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Lucifer Force

Do you mean a birthday-themed minipet? That might be doable, but I can't guarantee that everyone will get one on their bday O_o (way too much work for me LOL)

If people input their birthday into the minipets site, there could be an auto-grant? >o> ((doesn't know a thing about coding so has no idea how tricky that would be XD ))  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:49 pm
X'3 neither do we ~ tbh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm
There are way too many ways of this being abused sadly D: And the only actual way to do it (ie from the profile) is a little too tricky for me to handle, sorry D:

You will just get a happy bday hurrah. For the sake of my sanity (for the love of God), please treat minipets more like a breedables extension of TiH. Please keep all requests REASONABLE, the more people request, sadly, the more work it is for me, unless someone is really good at PHP and can help with the site setting codes up like that.  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 am
WE ARE HALLOWEEN
There are way too many ways of this being abused sadly D: And the only actual way to do it (ie from the profile) is a little too tricky for me to handle, sorry D:

You will just get a happy bday hurrah. For the sake of my sanity (for the love of God), please treat minipets more like a breedables extension of TiH. Please keep all requests REASONABLE, the more people request, sadly, the more work it is for me, unless someone is really good at PHP and can help with the site setting codes up like that.

That makes sense! Thank you for the input! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Before I get to into it wondering if this is even plausible. I was wondering if I could create a student off of the Jack-o'-lantern story and a bit of the Stingy Jack folklore?
If it is possible to create a jack-o'-lantern wondering if any of these blurbs would work for how they would come to be.

Demon- Jack of the Lantern
The was another named Jack but instead of being King of the Pumpkin Patch he was just farmer. He gained the nickname Stingy Jack. A vile demon that drank away all the seeds he earned and found tricking his fellow demons good sport. It did take a while but his past caught up to him and was forced in the patch. A lantern carved from the vegetation that he was once paid to farm now just a lowly watchman that is now unpaid and unable to drink. His descendants left to follow in his footsteps to watch over patches it can be viewed as an honor or a curse.

Natural Ability
They can count pumpkin seeds by just hearing them and can sense a gold/silver seed a mile away.

Monster- Pumpkin Lanterns
"Double, double toil and trouble
Fire burn, and cauldron.... Whoops! Somebody dropped a pumpkin lantern into the cauldron again!" A cheer from outside the house as another pumpkin head was born. A young witch stood up to explain "the pumpkin lanterns or as humans call them Jack-o'-lanterns have pumpkin heads and darkly shadow bodies. They candles inside that signified that they are living in a way. They don't grow very tall no more than four feet tall. Once the candle burns out that is the end of that lanterns life. A candle can be re-lit if it is blown out for some reason. It just take a simple spell.." She was interrupted by another witch as it threw the new creation out the window. The older witch grunted and mumbled "now there is another pumpkin head running around the world...Ugh!!"

Reaper-Jack's Lanterns

Some say there is small group of reapers that carry the name of Jack and have emblems of pumpkins to signify who they are. The reapers have lanterns as weapons and their eyes and hair sometimes their skin reminds others of pumpkins. Some even have vines growing off of them but there appearance stick closely to human. Well that is what most see anyway no one really knows if there is another form to them. If they do nobody is speaking about that other appearance. Some speculate Jack created them from his pumpkin patch to watch over Halloween town in the olden days others say that it was somebody trying to gain favor with Jack. No one really knows at least no one is telling how or what they truly are. Just that they are deadly with a lantern.

Ghost-???
Ever wonder why certain pumpkins seem to carve themselves and glow. Well you probably already know the answer the rather simple answer. Ghost! Specifically ghost that are attached to rutabaga, mangelwurzel,turnip and pumpkins and tend to carry them around everywhere they go. The more common seen are those attached to pumpkin. On hallow's eve in the human world those that don't give treats to or don't have a vegetation out in front of there house has tricks played on them.

Hes a Trap

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 pm
:3 Something along those lines should be fine, tho the specifics will be gone over whenever your quest is looked over  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Alright I think I have something that is narrow but not to crazy.

Something I forgot to ask... Miku is already accepted but I felt the fear and appearance needed something. So I changed his appearance and tweaked his fear. Does he need to be re-accepted?  

Hes a Trap

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm
Is a student who is enrolled, but doesn't have art yet, allowed to sign up for classes?

Also, I feel like I've asked this before but I can't find it so I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but is a student who is enrolled with no art allowed to make their dorm?

[Edit] Thank you, liz! o 3o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm
How many classes are we allowed to sign up for?
How do we notify a teacher/staffer that we want our student to attend their class? Is there a sign up or do we pm them?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 pm
When the person to do the acceptance was me or zoo, PM us with any major changes. (Fear is major, and appearance can be depending on the change)

Hold on classes for now Sally, but go ahead and set her dorm room.

You can sign up for however many classes you think your student can handle. Also try to keep your choices IC. Some classes are open, and your student can just go ahead an start posting. Some classes will be limited and require signups, -the class thread should indicate which it is-. Sign ups will have a sign up thread, so don't worry too much about it.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games