Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 pm
((K, be well. I should prolly sleep, too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:00 pm
((Rah, Stridar whurr are you? I understand if you have schoolwork and all...))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:35 am
Chron decided to let Strider, and Reis handle with the commander of this garrison. He jumped to the castle wall, activated his lightsaber, and began slashing demons left and right.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:56 pm
((I is here =P))

Strider disappeared as he was bout to hit the ground after being slammed in the face. He reappeared inthe same spot standing in an offensive stance. He brought up his foot behind Resa's and swiped her feet out from under her and as she began to fall he threw a magically charged palm directly into her stomach. As he backed off a small patch of ice began to expand from the spot where he had hit her.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm
((If you don't mind me asking...Whurr were you? =O *sniffles*))

Resa ignored the freezing cold in her stomach that was traveling slowly up her torso. Her blood had heated up and almost completely numbed the sensation to a dull ache. Outstretching her arm, she pushed herself from midair to the side, rolling in the pressed grass until she came back to her feet. She made a rush at Strider, vanishing from sight and coming back to the left of him, slicing her kris in a diagonal cut. It was a feint, as her other hand struck out with her sharpened nails for the left side of Strider's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 pm
((Well I was relaxing and taking a bit of a brake from Gaia. I had the most awsome week end though so yay XD))

Strider spun around feigning that he was cut and swung around his staff and it too had ice magic charged into the swing.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm
"Oh, how clever!" Reis said dryly. "I'm not in sync with physical beings in this form...so bending light won't hide you from me. I can still see you!" He commanded the winds themselves, and charged them with the strange energy that made up his bodiless form. A blast of pinkish plasma harmlessly swept most of the villains from the edge of the fortress. His energy nearly spent, Reis pushed himself a little harder, and cracked the ground open, receiving the fallen soldiers into the dark maw of the earth below. He narrowed, but did not close the top. He would leave them for the villagers to deal with on their own. The second wave was nearly finished. Chron seemed to be cleaning up the ones that Der Reisende missed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm
((Whooo, congrazzles! I yelled at my brother when he took Reach over our friends's house again, myself. XD))

"Oh, dear." Resa muttered, hearing the faint screams from the fortress. Strider's staff smacked her in the neck when it came at her, the ice clinging on with magic. She gritted her teeth and grabbed the sturdy wood, twisting it from Strider's hand briefly to jab him sharply where his kidney was when his back spun to face her. Then she went into a twirling crouch, stabbing at the back of his knee with her sword.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm
Strider was hit in the back but rolled out of the stab. He had to let go of the staff but he summoned it to him and it disappeared from Resa's grasp and reappeared in his hand. "Well I do believe that is the end of our little fiasco." By now the ice had made it's way down to her hips and was starting to creep faster down to her legs. The ice on her neck had been charged with more magic which made it spread faster up her entire neck and up her face. "It was fun while it lasted. Oh, and don't try to break it off. It only makes it spread faster."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 pm
"Maybe the end of that," Resa nodded her head to the side to indicate the saved fortress, the ice crackling a bit. "But not this." She gestured with a hand at her legs and neck, blinking unconcernedly when cold reached upward to her cheeks. "I have to make my report, after all. I can't really do it frozen, can I?" She chuckled lightheartedly, slipping her kris into the sash around her waist. "Another fight, another time, maybe?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm
"Of course what kind of hero would I be if I didn't try to stop you?" Strider smiled at her smugly. "Were you dissapointed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm
"You'd be one like me. Mainly no, but...maybe a tiny bit." Resa admitted with a brief sigh. "You've got to put your heart into fighting your opponent." She shrugged slowly, her shoulders weighed down by ice. As it covered everything but her mouth and eyes, giving the appearance that she was a statue, she grinned, showing off two sharp canines. "I'll be looking forward to the next time, though. I'll be seeing you, Azeios." With that she closed her eyes when the ice enveloped her. Then strangely it started to become lighter in color and density, looking more translucent as well. If you looked closer, there now stood only the hollow shell of the ice figure.

Eli kept to the warmer thermals higher in the air. The air was nice and moist, unlike the dryness from The Terra. The falcon's feathers adjusted more easily as well causing a speed increase. Soon the soaring bird saw not too far away and below the fortress it was instructed to land at. Hopefully, it was the right one.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:38 pm
Reis began to fret. He was weakening, and doing it fast. I can't keep this up much longer...I'll run out of power, and I won't be able to return to physical form! He eyed the landscape, and felt his ethereal heart flutter with relief as he saw the third and final marching company begin to fall back. Someone must have ordered them elsewhere...either that, or they didn't want to tangle with whatever killed the first two companies. Either way, the fight was over. Reis used a tiny bit of power to leap back to the beacon he'd made with his sword in an instant so small, that not even Strider could have perceived it. He compressed his borrowed power, and set about the arduous task of rebuilding his body, atom by atom. Finally, his human form was complete, with his clothes already on it, and his consciousness already in it. Only minutes passed to the observing eye, but the process felt like days to Reis. He strapped his sword to his shoulder, and fell to one knee beside the icy statue Strider had made.
"You know that that thing's already empty, I'm sure," he remarked to Strider, as he pushed it over. It cracked and broke, revealing that it was, in fact, empty.
"There's something amiss about that woman, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:25 pm
"Yes I know it's empty. Though your right she is peculiar. I would say she is much like me and you but on a lesser scale of power. Obviously enough is the fact that she's old. Old enough to remember me and my kin." Strider brushed himself off.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:28 pm
After Chron Force pushed a bit of the last wave far away he went over to where Strider, and Reis were. "Well that was pretty good considering this was our first fight against these monsters."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games