Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm
((Just a cameo for fun =D))

"I always thought they were only legends. I never expected that it would be true." Zero looked into his hands, one bandaged thickly. "Perhaps my grandmother told me those stories for a reason."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 pm
"Perhaps," Daisuke agreed. He decided the time had arrived to come clean with Sereitei. Well, with Captain Manaki, at least. The rest of the Soul Reapers might not react kindly to what he had to say.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Allie thought back along time ago. Then she said, "Well no. But my mother said i was attacked when I was an infant. Being a soul reaper herself, She destroyed the hollow." she said remembering what her mother told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 pm
"Interesting. Oh, what was your grandmother's name, Captain?" While he waited for Zero's answer, he spoke to Allie. "Why don't you pay a visit to Maria? I need to ask the Captain something in private. I'll come find you after I've learned something about this Hollowfication business." Daisuke asked about Zero's family on a hunch, as he remembered something the Council had told him before he came to Sereitei. He nervously fingered the horokuron, as he contemplated whether or not to reveal his secret yet.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Allie nodded then went to find Maria. she walked around looking for her and then she found her. She walked over to her and said, "Hi Maria." When she stopped next to maria, Her hair moved and her hollowed eye became more visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 pm
"My grandmother's name? I don't see why that is important but her name was Youjo." He looked up at Daisuke wondering why family would be important to him.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Daisuke's eyes snapped open at the mention of the name.
Youjo Atsushi...I've heard some pretty wild tales about that woman! The wildest one I heard was that she settled down in her autumn years to marry into the Manaki clan. Could it possible be the same Youjo Manaki? He quickly brought out the horokuron, after insuring that only he and Zero could see it, and queried it for all known Jedi records regarding Youjo Atsushi or Youjo Manaki.
He set it on the table while it loaded reports from the Council.
"Captain, I have quite the confession to make. I feel that you are the only one I can tell, since you, too, have a secret. Will you keep mine quiet, if I keep yours quiet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm
"I see no reason to say anything as long as you stay an ally." Zero leaned back against the pillows of his bed, seeing how Daisuke's eyes widened at his grandmother's name.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm
"Very well, then. I know that you have never heard of the Jedi Order, or their Council...since they have worked very hard to keep it that way. However, the time has come for the Soul Reapers from both the Jedi and Sereitei to unite. The Council saw fit to send one of their own to learn the ways of Soul Society...I am the one they sent. That's why no one can get a good read on my spiritual pressure; it's not like yours. But let me get right to the point. The world is in danger. The Arrancar are part of an organization of beings known as the Sith. They have learned, and then perverted the ways of the Jedi to their own ends, and they are the greatest threat Sereitei has ever seen. So I ask you, Zero Manaki...will you aid me and the other Jedi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm
"If our goal is to destroy the Hollows and the people that have been controlling them then yes, I will aid you. But I can make no guarantee that other Soul Reapers will not find out." Zero smiled, he knew this kid was good, but to be undercover was something he had never thought about.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:18 pm
((Whew! That's, like, a s**t-ton of posting, thurr. Let's wait for Ty and Blue. We got way ahead....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 pm
((Yeah, you guys went to town hurr, huh? XD ))

Kaizeloye thought for a moment about the nicknames, then shook his head in resignation. "No thanks, it's just too easy to stop, Larkie." He stretched his arms above his head, hearing a few pops, and turned to leave the room, feeling uncomfortable being there. "Not much," He remarked flatly to Grensho after noticing he'd come in looking confused. "Just a discussion."

Maria rubbed at her aching forehead when she woke, finding Allie in the infirmary room. A small headache had made itself known. "Oh, hi Allie." She smiled at the other Soul Reaper while blinking a little sleepily. Then she asked a little uncertainly, "Did you, uh, hurt your eye?"

"Captain? Where are yoouu?""Please tell me she didn't find me." Kousuke muttered, glancing around nervously at the trees. "Captain, you're not invisible." Kousuke peered around the marked stone he was trying to hide behind with no success. "I just got back, I deserve a break." "That whole trip was your break. Now you have to do the paperwork you left." "That was searching for information...No, you can't make me!" Kousuke protested, even though he let himself be dragged away back to the city willingly. He didn't notice he'd left his bag of candy by the rock. "Mitsubishi, I'll die if I have to write a single word!" "No you won't, now let's go." The lieutenant replied over her shoulder.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm
Allie had a puzzled look on her face and said, "I don't think so. is something wrong with it?" She rubbed at her eye and didn't notice anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm
"You can be such an a*****e sometimes Kaizeloye. Mark my words next time you won't have a mouth to call me stupid nicknames." Higlark said as he turned around to go out of the throne room. He decided to go somewhere quiet so he could contemplate on the battle between him, and the Jedi.

"I think I got a ok angle on this thing. Now I have a means of defending myself against their unique Zanpakuto." Kenzo said to Akihime as he deactivated the Seele Schneider, and clipped it on his belt.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm
Akihime stabbed a single Schneider into the ground, its reishi holding it aloft and keeping it from sinking. "Don't relax just yet. I'm about to teach you how to perform a Sprenger attack."

Drekovec watched the sullen Higlark leave the room, and turned to Kaizeloye. "I know he makes it so easy for you, but I want you two to fight against the Jedi, not each other! You're not an Arrancar, yet...he could tear you apart if I let him. Speaking of which...I think its time for a lesson, my apprentice," he growled, rising from his throne. "If you can fight me off for three minutes in my Resurrección form, I shall guarantee your safety from Higlark for one week...during that time, you are free to taunt, insult, and deride him in any way you choose. What say you, Kaizeloye?"

After insuring that he had Captain Manaki's support, Daisuke contacted the council, quickly becoming dismayed when he heard that the Jedi council had decided to move in on Sereitei. The vote was cast...and the decision was final. All that remained was for Daisuke to give the green light, so to speak. The Masters had put him in charge of Jedi-Soul Society relations, and promised him that they would not move until he told them the timing was right. The time would come quite soon, but the appearance of the Jedi would only cause more trouble at that point. So Daisuke advised the council against moving Knights into the field, and he was given a slightly longer reprieve. He promised his allies that he would soon have the support of Soul Society, but he needed more time. After allowing the horokuron to power off once more, he made his way to Kousuke's quarters. Zero knew Daisuke's secret...and he felt sure Kousuke would support him as well, before he revealed himself to the rest of Sereitei. He called out for Captain Suzuki when he didn't immediately see him.

((Blue, there's no reason for the Jedi to attack! They're pacifists, remember? Nobody but Akihime can get into Hueco Mundo, and there aren't any Hollows in Sereitei at the moment. Not to worry, though. I didn't change it, but I kinda postpones the attack. Why don't you make your Arrancar go after Chron in Coruscant, if you're wanting to do a fight scene?))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games