Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Excited! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbigail nearly squealed with happiness as she hurried over to Ravenclaw table. She plopped down on a bench with bright red cheeks and bursting with excitement. She had long ago decided that she wanted to be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Her excitement dulled just a little as she spotted her new found friend, Aravis, wend her way towards the Gryffindor table. Hopefully they would share some classes. Abi had unknowingly situated herself next to a group of first years already in deep conversation about Hogwarts.

"Um, hi..." Abigail began with a shy smile. They seemed to be talking about lessons, great!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 am
User ImageWhen I hurt from missing you,
---I look to the sky,
---------gazing upon the moon and stars,
---------------hoping that you are too ...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Extremely Happy | Love Interest: --none--

User Image
User Image

Mood: ___Overwhelmed ___
Thoughts: ___OH MY GOSH. I'M IN RAVENCLAW!!! ___

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

Cœur scanned the table, seeing some familiar and some not so familiar faces. She blushed a little, seeing as she had not introduced herself, nor did she contribute to the conversation yet. Shaking the box in her hand, she slumped slightly. She realized that she was down to her final jellybean, but shrugged, letting the final candy drop into her open palm. Popping it into her mouth, she chewed slowly, wondering about what her next years at Hogwarts would be like...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`
~
Adele Dundas flashed a welcoming smile to the new Ravenclaws that joined her, but the beam faded slightly as she watched Blake move to the Gryffindor table. She sighed heavily and let her chin fall on the cup of her palm, her elbow resting on the border of the large, wooden table. She shook her head and let her hand lazily drop flat against the table as she began to listen to people's conversations, watching Hope, her grey dormouse, nom on a piece of bread that was lying beside her ornamented plate.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady turned her gaze to Xenos. "I have done the same thing for over a thousand years, so it has become a little dull, yet in the Library I have located a book that peeked my interest" She sighed. The fool she thought trying to tell my story when they haven't a clue about it.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Charlotte Victus Claremont
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

Charlotte smirked as the Xenos greeted the incoming first years. It took her back to her first year, walking in down the long path to the dais, sitting on the stool...She stopped her thoughts right there, she knew where they were leading her and at the moment she wanted to avoid all thoughts of him. It wasn't anger or regret that made her do this, it was chill she got thinking about. As if that one glimpse of emotion from him, was all she was going to get.

And here I thought that I was avoid thoughts about him...How ridiculous...Is that...Gah! I should just confront him once classes start tomorrow. On the way maybe... she thought as she glanced down at the book in front of her. It wasn't a textbook, since she had already read through all of those. Nope, it was her sketch book. Something she found that soothed her guild ridden mind, distracted and almost seemed to energize her.

Still she closed it, with a sigh. It wasn't a very inviting or welcoming posture to be slouched over and staring at a book. She should know this since several of the upperclassman had been doing just that when she had come to the table. Sighing again, she looked up from the black sketch book cover and gave a tentative smile to the new comers across the table from her.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw..." she said softly as she glanced along the table to the new faces. Trying to retain a sighing, she turned her attention the Grey Lady. With a brittle, flimsy smile that appeared to hold so long as you didn't poke it, she said, "I'm happy to hear that at least some of your summer was interesting, milady. I'm guessing that there are new books to investigate then?"

Good, so that I can use to distract myself, she thought absentmindedly trailing her fine nail against the black cover of her sketch book.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
<::OOC:: Blah ::>
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 pm

User Image

Sissy felt the volume of the Ravenclaw table cheer after the Sorting Hat was finished speaking.
Ravenclaw? she thought to herself, Well I suppose Ravenclaw would be fitting, at least I didn't get into an irritating house like Hufflepuff..or much less Slytherin. Sissy quickly walked off to the cheering frenzy and greeted her new family. That's what it'd be for her now. A family. Well, at least that's what she somewhat hoped for.
Hello, everyone she said meekly. Looking down she quietly took a seat and watched the rest of her fellow first-years get sorted. She wondered what came after this. What happens next? Now she'd be sleeping in a new bed, in a new room, in a new place, with new people, while still lost in a new world. She put her head down so no one could see her eyes tearing up in that horrible way they always tended to do.

Sissy Suspiria

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady looked at Charlotte. "Indeed there are a few new books, about a dozen or so, But the one I located was a biography of mine, in which I was unaware of it being written" she sighed "Some of it is highly inaccurate"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

Charlotte smiled as the lady spoke. For a moment she was tempted to ask for advice, but then held her tongue. One it was a rather open place and wasn't interested in having her friendship problems in the open. Two this night wasn't for looking into one's future problems, but future possibilities. Light at the end of the tunnel kinda thinking, she thought as she opened her mouth to speak reply.

"Well, if the writer didn't even consult you on the matter of your life, than he clearly has done poor research," she said pulling her book onto her lap to make some space so she could get to the food when it appeared. She glanced back up and continued, "In fact, I bet you could write a letter to the publisher about it or maybe even the Daily Prophet. That would clear up all the falsehoods that the author wrote."

She brushed a stray piece of hair from her face and then glanced around the table to see another new comer had arrived at the table. She looked a little put down, weighed down with some deep thoughts. As the girl hunched slightly, she couldn't help, but feel sorry. She resisted the urge to reach across and pat the girl's shoulder reassuringly. Instead she said in as soothing a voice as her 12 year old voice could, "Hello there, I'm -er- Charlotte..um...Can I inquire into your name?"

User ImageUser Image

Mellow Magpie

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed lightly as Zamir continued to stay silent. Really the other fourth year could be so quiet. A couple of new students arrived and he smiled again. "Hello welcome to Ravenclaw. I am Xenos da Vinci, 4th year. You will probably hear me say that alot tonight so I appologize if I get annoying." He said to the new girls with a small chuckle. It looked like they were going to have a large bunch this year. Good it was always nice having people around.

Xenos looked over when Charlotte spoke and smiled again. He had rather enjoyed what little time he'd gotten with her last year. And frankly it was nice to see a familiar face nearby. "Pardon me Miss Charlotte. I did not mean to not say hello. It is good to see you again, how was your summer?" He asked smiling at her.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Zamir looked through his notes a few times then closed his book. Finally he looked up and around the table."Salutations" He smiled oddly at the others. Feeling a bit bored he turned and simply stared at Xenos. He had never done something like this before and so it would make an interesting experiment as to his reaction. Although he liked to observe people, Zamir never liked large crowds. It made it hard for him to focus and in even larger crowds almost brought on a fit of anxiety.Distracting himself in such a way kept him sane.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; Ravenclaw

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster's gaze lazily flickered up to the red head as he nudged her leg. She nudged back lightly, and then gave him a tired smile, in reply to the one he flashed her. Her poise came back, just in time to hide a wave of fatigue. The girl was physically drained. She was forced to rush through several lessons in Algebra and Biology in the days before school began, so she would meet her father's stringent schedule. The train ride to Hogmeade wasn't well on her either - she was a light sleeper. When Archie's and Rebecca's reactions came around, she withheld a sigh, and then turned to them. "I am well, and no, nothing is wrong." Nothing was wrong in the girl's opinion, she was just tired... Her lavender-eyed gaze flickered to Archie as she addressed his last comment. "I purchased all of my text books and other school items in Diagon Alley, but I have been very busy, so I have not had the time to sort the material." She flashed him a small smile, one aimed to relieve his worry. She didn't want the look in his eyes to linger.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

Charlotte looked away from the thin girl's frame to look toward Xenos. She gave him the same brittle, flimsy smile, though it had more strength than before. Xenos was, as always, a gentleman. Reminding her that she use to have a crush on him, before she found out that it was never going to happen. I never really told Nott about...Oh, well... she thought resisting the urge to flick her gaze toward the Slytherin table.

Instead she focused on replying back to Xenos, "It's fine, Xenos, we didn't have much time chat before now. As for my summer...Well...my summer was..."

She paused giving it some thought. It had been busy, but she wasn't sure if saying that was wise. So instead she said, "...Interesting. I went to Germany for a bit and visited relatives in France before it was all over. I am happy to be back at school, it is nice to be back among friends. So how was your summer?"

User ImageUser Image

Mellow Magpie

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades had it then. She was mundane born, or mundane raised, the same as he was. That meant that like him she would probably be a bit lost in regards to some of the magical customs - so he would need to read even more so he could be ready for anything that came at either of them. Though she had handled the ghost's appearance better than he did.
"Greetings and salutations sir." Archades turned to the boy who had spoken that word - it was one that he had only read of being used by anyone outside of his family, or for years. That someone else used it startled him. He bowed his head to the boy before turning his gaze to the albino boy.
"Greeting people isn't ever going to be annoying Mr. da Vinci. If it is, you're talking to the wrong people." Now the redhaired boy turned his gaze to the girl who had sat down on the other side of the table and a few feet down. He reached out and poked her shoulder.
"Hello there. I'm Archades, but please call me Archie. What's your name?" His voice was kind as he talked to her. She looked sad and scared, and no one should be scared here, this place was supposed to be safe. So he was going to try making her feel comfortable if he could.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos tried not to smile when he felt Zamir's gaze on him. His yearmate seeme to love seeing what would get a rise out of him and what wouldn't. For fun he decided to see how long it would take for him to bothered by it.

When Charlotte smiled and spoke to him, Xenos imediatly knew something wasn't well with the second year. To him she looked like something was troubling her but he also knew here wasn't the place to speak about it. Later when they were back in the common room he'd see if he could get her alone. "Germany and France huh? I have never been there. I do hope you enjoyed yourself." He said curious. "As for me mine was a little boring. My father was on a case all summer and my mother spent her time helping clean up the aftermath of said case. I spent most of my time exploring Diagon Alley...and a little bit of Knockturn Alley but I assure you I was not up to any mischief."

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Zamir smirked. Xenos had caught on faster than expected.
"Ah Xenos, the eternal good Samaritan." he joked as his friend showed concern for the girl. That seemed to be a prevailing theme within his notes on his friend. Xenos was kind and would help any who asked for it. He was not phased at all when he ignored his gaze. Instead he continued to stare at him. This mental game of tug of war could go on for hours but at least it was far more entertaining then the sorting ceremony.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games