Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
"Yes please can we? I'm going to fall asleep in my seat. I want to check on Yumi too." Cyrus said pleadingly looking at Yuan. He was nodding off in his seat.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"Nice to meet you Lainey and yes I'd like him back. I'm going to go find a prefect so we can get out of here. I don't know about you but I'm tired." Yuan said stiffling a yawn. He picked the little guy up and Grog rolled towards him, tucking himself into the nook of Yuan's arm.
((if it's cool with you guys why don't we move to the common room?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
"You too Yuan. I hope we see each other again!" She said with a smile.
((Yeah, I don't mind ^.^))  

Nalanie Escar

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image Bailey walked through the tall doors leading into the Great Hall, and had to stop for moment to breathe in the high spirits radiating from everyone in the room. She found a seat at the far end of the Hufflepuff Table, as close to the podium as she could get. She could feel her heart pounding out of her chest as she awaited the awarding of the House Cup.
"SLYTHERIN?!" Shouted Bailey, along with half of the other Hogwarts students in attendance. Oh, well. She thought to herself, her anger slipping away in an instance. She had earned her house extra points that were announced in front of the entire school, and that was satisfying enough for her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image A new year, a new time. Bailey took an open seat at the Hufflepuff table, and watched as the shaking first years filed into the Great Hall. She watched them gather next to Professor Icarus, staring with wide, uncertain eyes at the withered Sorting Hat. Bailey remembered back in her first year when that had been her standing before the rest of the school, nothing but nervous thoughts rattling her brain. She could still recall the stabbing pain she felt when the Sorting Hat had told her she were to be in Hufflepuff. But look at me now, she thought. Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. If only I had payed attention in my first year, I wouldn't have five extra classes to retake, now. Good thing they didn't put me in Ravenclaw. Bailey let out a timid laugh. She had a lot of catching up to do, but she knew she was capable.  

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled as he sat down at the table. It was the most amazing feeling to be back in Hogwarts. He smiled as he saw the new first years going to get sorted. It brought back the feeling he had when he was in there position. Just like before he felt very anxious. He wanted to know where they all would be placed in. Almost as much as he had been excited about where he would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image A brown haired boy took a seat near Bailey, his gorgeous green eyes catching the attention of her own. She noticed his wide, hypnotizing smile, which drew her in even farther. "Excited for the feast?" Bailey asked the boy, who she assumed was a second year, as she had not recognized him from any of her classes. "My favorite is the yorkshire pudding." She continued with an innocent smile. "Although the peppermint humbugs do come in a close second." Bailey added with a light string of laughter, assessing the boy's sleek attire.  

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 am
User Image

Nevin jumped a little and turned to a voice. He seemed a little lost as he looked at her. He couldn't recall if had had ever seen her before. Perhaps she was a third year like Yuan. "I am very excited. The air in this place always gets me that way. Of course, this is only my second time.It may wear off over time" he said with a laugh. He took a moment to think when she mentioned her favorite foods. A small laugh came out of him as no clear cut favorites came to mind."I like all the food. Dont really have a favorite" he said with smile. She had a nice laugh. It was very pleasant. "So, do you know Yuan? He is a third year too...assuming you are a third year" he said hoping he did screw up assuming she was a third year.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
User Image

"Hello, hello. How are you all. Evening Bailey, Nevin. Look at you, has it really only been a year?" Yuan said as he sat, ruffling Nevin's hair a little. He hadn't seen the second year since before summer break.

User Image

Cyrus was a few steps behind Yuan and lightly batted Nevin's head. "Thanks for ditching me. I turned around one second looked back and you were gone." He teased as he sat down next to Yuan across from the two.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Nevin protested when his hair was ruffled by Yuan then pouted when Cyrus patted his head. "sorry Cyrus...I didn't mean to ditch you" he said actually feeling bad about it."i..saved you a seat though" he said with a sheepish smile."Hey Yuan, ya it doesn't seem that long does it?" he laughed. "I take it you know her...I don't remember seeing her before.." he said motioning to Baily and feeling bad that he didn't know her name, but Nevin was still far to shy to ask it himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

"Allow me. Baliey, this is Nevin Asphodel. Nevin, meet Bailey Rae Oliver. She's our Quidditch captain. Promise she doesn't bite Nev." Yuan said smiling at the two. "How was your break, you lot?" He asked looking at the small group.

User Image

"Sure, sure." Cyrus grinned as he nudged the other with his foot. It didn't bother him that the other forgot him. After all Nevin seemed a little distracted lately. Part of him wondered if it had something to do with the girl who was talking to him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

Nevin laughed and nudged Cyrus," ah nice to meet you Baily" he said with a smile. "My break was interesting...I can explain later in the common room if you want to hear the whole thing" he laughed recalling the Hachi incident.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 am
User Image Bailey smiled at the boy as he spoke, taking in each word, one by one. "Thank you for the introduction Yuan. And it's very nice to meet you Nevin." Bailey could feel the warmth pumping through her veins as she recalled spending time with her mum over break. "My break was simply fantastic. Spent a lot of time cooking with my mum. She taught me how to make fudge." Bailey spoke slowly, mesmerized by the thought of home. "Did you all do anything interesting?" She addressed the small group of students around her.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"Welcome. That's sounds like fun, spending the time out home. We went to China this year. My mum's parents live out there so it was fun to visit them." Yuan said with a smile. Bailey seemed far more talkitive this year. That was good, the more the meirier.

User Image

"Thank Yuan. Don't introduce me. I'm Cyrus Eli Keaton. Nice to meet you." Cyrus said with a small smile. After listening to the other address their breaks he piped up. "I got a new sibling this summer. My only sibling. He's so cute." He tried not to gush completly on the others this time. But really he got so excited about his baby brother.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn heard the hat shout out Hufflepuff.With mixed emotions she slid off the stool and walked over to the long table she assumed to be Hufflepuffs by their reaction. she sat down next to her first new house mate. She was excited to start the new year.

"Hello, I'm Aerynn but you can call me Ryn. Nice to meet you all!" Ryn said with excitement happy to finally be with her house.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games