Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Confused
✔Status: Single

Out prank? Sam was honestly confused. He didn't know what the metamorphmagus boy was talking about. Honestly, his brother was his usual mark for pranks and he saw him as an easy target this night. "What are you talking about? I was just trying to get my brother. Who are you anyway?" Sam asked, defensively. He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Out Of Character: ,,,

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The prankster laughed as he accidentally dropped his control over him hiding the scars on his body. The large scar over his nose and the many scratches on his face bled through as Yia turned to him. "Ah, but everyone in this school is my dish. My only real competitor is Peeves. Still, we can always prank together." He said offering his hand out for an alliance. Together, they would wreak havoc on the school!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Confused

"Prank together?" Sam was really confused about what was going on. "You still haven't given me your name," he said. And who the heck is Peeves, he added in his mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yia shook his head. He wasn't one to give his name out to his rivals, still, he decided if they were going to ally up, he might as well. "I'm Yia. Yiaraw Noinnei, the second best prankster in this school, the first being William Radcliffe." He said grinning his trademark mischievous grin to the ickle little firsty.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Mildly Confused

Okay, so the boy has a name, Sam thought to himself and then took the boy's hand for a shake. "I could use some help too. As you may have guessed, I'm not the best. Have you ever been to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Third Floor Corridor

After his talk with Phi Ronyo had made his way up to the third floor as his new communication device had instructed. It was a great system that worked well for arranging meetings and also would prove useful for emergency situations as well. The only drawback Ronyo could see after the first non-test transmission was the fact everyone around the person could hear the message. That just meant the message could not be listened to until in cover or among friends.

It was a minor thing to keep in mind but one that still prompted the need remembering and telling to the others once they gained rings as well. It might also be prudent for Ronyo and Colton do teach the others a bit about the way the speak over the communication lines to help confuse or detour anyone listening. The muggle military did it all the time in radio transmission, it was simple lingo used shorten some words or simply use another term in reference to something common. Also it might be best to assign code names to everyone to better direct the line of communication. Again something minor to think about that for right now played little in the present. Ronyo stood in front of the painting described to him and with a smile he sent his transmission back to Tamara.

"Tamara, this is Ronyo I'm at the location over," Now Ronyo just had to wait and find out why he was asked to stand where he was standing.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

There came a grinding noise from the statue of Gunhilda of Grosemoor as the statue shifted to the side. Tamara, her blond hair restored, emerged from a hole in the ground where the statue once stood. She smirked at the white haired boy who looked, stunned, at her. "I wanted to tell you about this sooner, but I figured it was best to wait a little while. This passage leads directly to the cellar at Honeydukes... my apartment." She smirked and nodded. "Come on down. We need to arrange a schedule. Since you don't have to wait for Hogsmeade villages now, we better train a little more."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Third Floor Corridor

Seeing the sudden appearance of the blonde haired woman coming from under the nearby statue was startling to say the least. Ronyo took a moment to look around the corridor for anyone close by to notice the odd sight of a woman poking her head out from the floor of a third story walkway. As he got closer the white haired Slytherin found himself amazed and at the same time looking at the statue and then the hole as he got closer out of curiosity for the design. Reaching Tamara Ronyo made his way into the tunnel and stick looked around for awhile with his Ash wand coming up with the Lumos spell.

"This is truly extraordinary Tamara. Did you have this done or was it one of the many already in place? I know during the second wizarding war many of the older passage ways were plugged up, but nothing ever said if they were unplugged," Ronyo shook his head as he realized Tamara was not here just to show the tunnel as her other words took hold, "Right, training is always a good thing with me you know that. Whatever schedule we come up with I will relay it to Phi, Jane, and Colton next time I see them."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

She smiled as they descended the steps into the passage. She paused, turning to face him. "It was one of the original passages built into the school. McGonagall must have had them cleared after the Death Eaters were defeated. Either that, or other students cleared them. I discovered quite a few. Oh, to access this one from the school, you need to tap the statue and say 'Dissendium'." To show him, she tapped the bottom of the statue and recited the incantation. The statue slid back into place, dropping them into darkness. She activated the Lumos charm. "It's gonna get a little tight in here. You'll also have to crawl," she added, dropping to her hands and knees and crawling into the passage.

{Exit to Honeydukes}  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

After he was in the hallway and was sure that nobody could here them anymore, Chase slowed down and sighed. He still had his bloodied hand plastered to his nose to hide some of the mess. He wanted to apologize to Ariana for dragging her into his mess, but he was sure she couldn't understand gibberish. So he would have to save it until he could actually speak.

((Exit to hospital wing?))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana noticed how much slower Chase started walking once they exited the classroom and reached the hallway. She stared ahead at the staircases and many other halls as they proceeded towards the Hospital Wing.

wearing

((Next post at the Hospital Wing))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 am
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

After racing all the way from Ravenclaw Tower to the Dungeon to report on the missing students, Eldak began to make his way back to the tower. However, this time, he was going much slower. Out of breath and sore, he decided to take a stop on the stairwell by the third floor corridor.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara entered the corridor from the Hospital Wing and started on her way to the Grand Staircase. That was when she saw Eldak Athlis, the DADA Professor. He seemed pale and out of breath. She stopped in front of him. "Hey Eldak," she said casually, "have you seen my father recently?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak looked up when he heard his former protege's voice and sure enough, he was greeted with the sight of her, returned to her blond hair. He stumbled over his words for a second, unsure of what to say. All he managed was, "Tamara? What are you doing here?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara looked back over her shoulder towards the Hospital Wing and said, "I found a first year boy hurt in the Forest and I was bringing him in for medical treatment." Sighing, she put her hands on her hips. "Answered yours, now you answer mine. Have you seen my father recently?"  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games