Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He noticed her smile and also the silence beneath the smile...must've meant that she wanted to move on from that subject and he didn't blame her for it. He wanted to to, but he would never voice that because that was just the boy he was. He wouldn't press anything either though and subtly say it.

As she moved on, he gave her a small smile as he answered, making sure she knew that he was fine with it. "It's fine really. And no...I would've never said yes if I didn't want to go. We'll do whatever you want. I really have no preference," he said to her honestly, hoping she liked the answer. He truly didn't care where they went as long as they had a good time.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna breathed a sigh a relief as he once again assured her that he wanted to go. "Okay, but that really just won't be how this friendship is going to work." She looked him straight in the eyes with a very serious expression on her face. "We won't do just whatever I want. If you want to do something you need to say something." She couldn't hold a straight face any longer and she broke into a grin. If they were going to hang out they both had to do what the other likes as well. And in Ari's opinion if Benjamin was willing to do anything with her whether he liked it or not she'd be willing to do the same.

Wanting to talk about something else Ari decided to bring up classes. So far she was really enjoying flying and Defense. "So what do you think about our classes so far?"

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin tensed up a bit as she started to look him in his eyes...wondering what caused the sudden diversion from her usual happy self, but as she spoke, he began to understand why exactly she was serious. She had been during that time, creating some sort of guidelines for their friendship, which he was no opposed to. Well...it really wasn't a guideline...rather the checking of the power of each other...saying that their friendship won't be ran on just one person's desires...but work coherently between each of them. He liked the sound of that too. "Okay, I will," he said, meeting her grin with his own. "And I was just thinking maybe we'd go to some other places in Diagon...just to check things out...rather than just to buy something. That's all I was thinking about a few minutes to go." He kept his grin on his face the whole time through so that she knew that he would listen to suggestions.

When she asked him what he thought about classes so far, he took a few seconds to ponder what he would say next. When he found his words, he spoke upon them, saying, "Uhm...I like them I guess. I don't really like participating though because it seems like every time I say something...it either comes out wrong, or it is pretty stupid sounding. That's why I really haven't been participating that much this year honestly," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders as if it really didn't matter. He would find his own way to speak when the time came. "How about you?"

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

Age:Twelve Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna's grin soon turned into a giggle. He looked so tense for a second it was slightly comical she couldn't help but snigger at his reaction. She managed to control herself for his answer and he agreed with her and continued to suggest a few other places they should go to. "I'm okay with that. I'd be willing to just walk around and explore any place." She nodded her head. Even just looking around would be really interesting. They might find some really cool things together.

She stopped to listen to him as he opened up about classes and how he felt they were going. He didn't seem to be enjoying them a whole lot this year. "Aw come on. You're one of the smartest people I know." She glanced at him with surprise. He's always answering questions right when he does speak up and he always seems to do well on exams. Why would he be bothered so much. She's the one who hardly scraped by last year. "I personally don't like the new Herbology Professor or the new Potions Master. Both of those classes are just horrible." She sighed with disappointment. She needed to do well in potions to become an Auror so she'd have to figure out how to tolerate the potions class.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He looked at her as she began to chuckle...not really getting the joke, but he didn't linger on that fact...for she spoke as soon as he would've said something about it. And with it, he answered, trying to get his own joke in as well. "Of course...I figured, you are a Gryffindor...isn't that what you are known for?" he jokingly asked, not really expecting an answer, but he figured she would get in her joke as well.

He looked at her as she told him that he was the smartest person she knew. "Not really, I know a lot, but I think that I have so much more I could learn before I'm actually considered half as intelligent as my father," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders. His father was a brilliant man who was also a Ravenclaw in his days. And he was a talented wizard as well...well...that's what his father's family said. His mother was a Muggle; so he really couldn't get much on her. She was even big on the 'No magic in the house' thing...even with his father.

That's when she spoke up about the two teachers that she didn't necessarily like. He nodded in agreement. "I do agree with you. I'm not a fan of the potions teacher, but she is tolerable to me...most professors are tolerable to me...honestly, I just really want to learn," he said to her, describing himself in a nutshell. Despite the fact that he didn't always think he was the most intelligent, he believed that his drive to learn exceeded just about everyone.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

Ari grinned a huge smile as he actually cracked a joke. "I take that as a huge compliment my Ravenclaw friend. Wait, did my Ravenclaw friend make a joke? It's a miracle!" She continued to giggle at their silly jokes.

She wondered who his father was when he mentioned him. "Well, I'm sure he wasn't as smart as he is now when he was in his second year of school." She paused wondering if he was in school or had she just made matters worse. She wondered if she should ask but she personally never liked talking about her family so she'd leave it up to him.

"Of course you just want to learn. What house are you in?" She smiled at him this whole teasing each other about their houses was never going to get old. "In potions I feel like we were just a social experiment. How were we supposed to learn like that? I had this stupid Slytherin at my table who threatened to poison me if I messed up. Ugh." She groaned letting out her frustrations out. "I need to do well in potions or I can't be an Auror. I can't learn like that."

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He snickered at her joke, surprised that she was surprised that he said a joke. He didn't say them necessarily often, but he didn't abstain from them either...so he must've not talked enough to her for her to seriously think it was a miracle for him to say a joke...or, he was thinking about it way too much and should just go with it. "I guess...miracles do happen I suppose," he said, shrugging his shoulders, giving her a small chuckle.

"My father was probably dangerously smart when he was my age...all the man does is read...more than I do too? And that's saying something. I swear it seems as if the man has no life. I could only imagine in school where he had a plethora of books to read about. The difference between him and I though, I'm on the Quidditch team," he said, giving her a thumbs up as he felt like that he just one-up'd his father for once. Although, a really great thing about having a smart father was homework help...if he ever needed it...well...before Hogwarts that is. He really couldn't send an Owl to ask, mainly because that same owl won't get back until three days later...after it was due.

"Ravenclaw...I thought you knew," he said, giving her a laugh. He was of course joking, but he figured he would answer her rhetoric: why? Just because he can of course."Well...I didn't really see the time as that, but I guess I see where you are getting that from." He listened to her talk about the Slytherin at her table and all he could do was laugh. "I remember the table you were sitting at...I think her name is like Wendy or something right? I figured because her groupings is based off of houses. One from each house were at a table...except the one table of five kids," he told her, shrugging his shoulders. It was just one of the things he picked up on while he was thinking.

"You want to be an Auror?" he asked her, suddenly being very intrigued by the girl. She definitely had high aspirations...extremely high ones.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image

Arianna continued to chuckle at Benjamin. He was full of surprises as he continued along with the joke. Ari thought that most Ravenclaws didn't like to joke around too much but here her friend was cracking one. She was pretty impressed.

She listened intently as Benjamin explained his father to her. "You must really like your father. Does he know you idolize him so?" Ari could relate. She felt the same about her mother. She always felt like she was living in the shadow too grand to fill but nonetheless she tried to out reach it. "I do think it's amazing that you made the quidditch team. That's way more impressive than just reading books." She giggled at her friends thumbs up and mocked him slightly by giving him the same gesture in return.

Ari continued to be surprised by her friend with a sense of humor as he continued to play off her teasing and jokes. She shrugged as her friend acted as he pretty much wasn't bothered by the class like she had been. Maybe she was being over sensitive. It was known to happen. She nodded her head quickly as he said her name, "Yeah that's her. What a...." She stopped herself before she said something that would offend her Ravenclaw friend. "I noticed it was one of each of us. But it still sucked. I get along with pretty much anyone who isn't a complete arse. That's all I learned from that class." She sighed recalling the potions class once again. Everyone else at her table was really nice and easy to work with. "Is it going to be assigned every time?"

She was slightly surprised by his question and the look on his face didn't quite make sense. Did he doubt she could do it? She felt a surge of defiance as she explained. "Yeah, I want to be an Auror like my mother. So I have to work hard. I know it's unlikely but I have to." She felt the determination well inside of her. She knew how hard of a road it was going to be but she wanted to make her mother proud and this was the way.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Ground Floor with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I should probably work on my homework... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo was heading back down towards the Hufflepuff Common Room from her Divination class, a faint smile on her lips, which was something of a rare sight. But, she was in a good mood today, for some reason or another. As she made it to the ground floor and headed towards the stairs that would lead down to the Basement, she hummed lightly to herself. Maybe it was just that she'd been having a relatively stress-free week. A couple of anxiety attacks here and there, but not as bad as usual. She was getting better at talking herself down, at least. Better at telling herself that she was freaking out over nothing, that it wasn't that bad. That she was stronger than it all. She didn't want to be the thing her grandfather had made her, not either of them. His spoiled little princess doll, or the one he'd broken. She wanted to be a person. Her own person. She didn't quite know what that meant yet, but she was at least figuring it out. She felt like her second year self would be in awe of her now. She had friends, she sort of had a job, and she might not be cool, but at least she wasn't a complete loser. Gypsy liked her, anyway. Or she thought the older girl did. And she didn't think that Gypsy liked losers. She didn't seem like the type. The blonde's smile brightened a bit, and she even managed a light skip, the soft humming turning to singing, though it was still quiet, under her breath where no one would hear it. She wondered if maybe Emily would be up to hanging out, or if she was busy with Dylan. Or maybe Jesse was free? She still wanted all the details about his date with Elliott over the holiday, anyway. The Slytherin hadn't opened up about it yet. She wanted to know, dammit! Maybe she could coerce him into joining her in the kitchen for some snacks and weasel it out of him. It was certainly worth a shot, she figured. It was better than working on one of her essays, for sure. Ugh. She hated homework. Which was probably why she was so behind on all of it, now that she thought about it... Ugh. Well, it wasn't like she was stupid! She just... hated homework. Like every other person! Or, well. Every other normal person, she thought, smirking as she thought of Elliott. Weirdo. If he weren't so adverse to cheating, he'd probably do hers for her, just because he'd get to do more, the freak.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny bit his lip as he walked down the halls to his next class. He had some extra time, which allowed him to think on a lot of things. Namely, his last conversation with Jer and Gypsy. Apparently the two of them had caught him watching Jojo the last time she had been over during Christmas break, and the two had then proceeded to interrogate him over the girl. He had never known his brother to be so interested in his love life, but then again, Jer had helped to get last year's Head Girl together with her current boyfriend, or so he claimed. He knew that Jer was prone to exaggeration in that department. After all, Jer did have something of a drama queen personality around him. Or well, maybe that wasn't quite the right term. Not drama queen, but diva? Jer certainly wanted to be in the spotlight, and Kenny had known that since he could remember. As such, the blond and his cohort (because what else could he call Gypsy in that circumstance?) had dragged out that yes, he might have a crush on Jojo, and that maybe he wanted to talk to her more. That led of course to Jer insisting that if he liked Jojo Kenny should actually do more than just talk. Of course Jer's idea of asking a girl out involved snogging the girl, which he had done with Gypsy back in his fifth year. Kenny was sure he wasn't brave enough to even attempt that, and was even more sure that he would get slapped for the attempt. So while he had listened to his brother, he didn't act on it.

Sighing, he rounded a corner and blinked as he spotted Jojo walking through the halls to elsewhere. He was not quite certain if she was on her way to her common room or not, but Kenny felt the altogether too familiar feeling of butterflies inhabiting his stomach. He bit his lip, trying to reason with himself about what he should do. Should he talk to her? Should he walk another way to avoid this conversation for another day? He was so confused that he didn't realize she was heading in his direction. He swallowed hard, trying to steel his nerves for what he was going to do. Merlin, were his knees knocking? He swore he could feel them doing just that. That, and his heart felt like it was going to escape his chest while the butterflies were trying to escape through his bellybutton. He swallowed again, took a shaky breath, and then walked forward, hoping his legs didn't give out from under him. He was going to do it. He was going to ask Jojo out. He... He was going to pass out and make a fool of himself. He knew he was.
                                                  "Erh, uhh, h-hi Jojo. Um, where a-are you h-headed? U-uh, mind if I, ah, um, join you?" This was stupid! He sounded stupid! Jojo was going to laugh and walk around him and continue on her way while Kenny fainted straight away from stress. That was what was going to happen. Why did he think this was a good idea, again?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I am going to mess this up, and oh look, I'm stuttering. Nice.
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Ground Floor with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I should probably work on my homework... ❞

spaceJojo's good mood seemed to evaporate when she looked up and realized Kenny was walking towards her. Not towards her, she told herself, stiffening. Just, in the opposite direction from the one she was walking. Towards her implied that she was a destination goal. Which she was not. Her cheeks pinkened and she fought not to look at him, terrified that she might just happen to catch his eye somehow. As a rule, she typically tried to avoid eye contact on the rare occasions that their paths crossed, for obvious reasons. Couldn't have him seeing her all-too-obvious interest, after all. Unfortunately, she'd been unable to help it when he'd come into the tattoo parlor looking for Jer, who was apparently his older brother. She was still trying to figure that one out. It wasn't like she could've just asked, it would've been rude or something. Waiting in the front room for the blond and his girlfriend to get back from wherever they'd gone (and Jojo had her suspicions) had been an exercise in torture. Torn between the awkwardness of silence, and the awkwardness of trying to have an actual conversation. She still wasn't sure which was worse, and there'd been plenty of both.

spaceThe Hufflepuff found herself fighting her own perception of reality when she swore his path shifted just the slightest bit, so that he was actually walking towards her. But that couldn't be- Except, it was, because next thing she knew, she had to stop because he was standing in front of her. Her fists clenched, and her eyes fell to her feet out of habit, blush deepening until she would've blended in with a Gryffindor's robes. Why was he talking to her, anyway? His questions registered, and her eyes went wide, still staring down at her shoes. She forced her gaze upwards, still not quite meeting his eyes, but at least looking at him. That was something, she thought hysterically. "Um, nowhere? I mean, I wasn't... going anywhere in particular. Just, um. I got out of Divination, and... I thought... um. I dunno. Just trying to figure out something to do?" She was still struggling to comprehend his second question. Why would he want to go anywhere with her? It simply made no sense. None. Her hands swung behind her back, wringing together. At least she couldn't get any redder, she reasoned. Pretty sure all her blood was already in her face. She'd probably pass out any second now. "Um, I mean. I'm not... I was thinking of maybe going to the kitchens. For a snack. If... if you wanted to... do that..." Merlin, her palms were sweaty. And her face was on fire, and her heart was pounding. Sheesh, she had a problem.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was expecting Jojo to ignore him or laugh, so when she herself responded nervously, he inwardly let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. He took a deep breath, trying to calm the butterflies in his stomach before he responded. "Oh, um, no, I would like to! Or, um, I-I, well, if you wanted me to. I mean, up to you. I-I don't have another class for a bit, I-I was just thinking of heading there early. Not that I wouldn't want to go with you to the kitchens after all. I mean, y-you're pretty and I can't imagine someone not wanting to go with you down to the kitchens. I mean to grab asnack. I mean, that's what you said you were doing. I wouldn't mind a snack either. I like snack. I-I mean, I like snacking. Food's good. You like food, right? I mean, if I asked you out to go to Hogsmeade for a lunch or something, you'd say yes, right? Like a lunch date? You know, just meeting, having lunch, talking, I dunno. What do people usually do on dates, anyway? I mean, we can't snog or something, that'd be completely awkward. N-not that I don't think I'd mind snogging you. I think I'd like it bu-!" He snapped his mouth, sudden horror spreading through him when he realized the nonsense he was just spouting. What was wrong with him! He'd never had this many issues talking to Jojo before!

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Ground Floor with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I finally lost it, didn't I? ❞

spaceHad she not still been trying to process the fact that, yes, he was actually talking to her, it might have occurred to Jojo that Kenny was nervous. Unfortunately, she was too busy being nervous herself for it to register that anyone else were even capable of feeling that particular emotion. But, she did manage to at least pay enough attention to his words to hear him call her pretty, which left her wondering if she were actually hearing him right, because he couldn't have actually just said that, right? She finally met his eyes them, staring hard with wide eyes, mouth gaping open ever so slightly. The Hufflepuff could barely focus on the words coming out of his mouth, which was probably a good thing, all things considered. She finally snapped her mouth shut, brain seeming to register that he'd... asked her on a date? It was sort of hard to tell, between his rambling and her inability to actually move past her shock and listen to him.

spaceThe tail end of his rambling, she did hear, or at least, part of it. She blinked, flushing bright red, staring at him, hard, eyes narrowing. Unfortunately, her previous experience with boys asking her on dates wasn't exactly stellar. And so, while Kenny had said he thought he'd like snogging her, all she heard was "I'm not sure I would." She inhaled sharply, chewing on her lip and trying to think of something to say, but honestly all she could think of was to ask him if he were gay. Every other guy who talked to her was, after all, why would he be any different? He only thought he might like kissing her, that didn't exactly sound promising! Overtaken by a sudden bout of insanity, the blonde stepped forward, closing the distance between them, and her hands reached up to grab his collar, pulling him down so she could press her lips to his.

spaceAfter a second, she released him, stepping back, taking another deep breath. Inside, she was warring between utterly mortified that she'd just done that, and weirdly accomplished. Her expression showed it well, face flushed with embarrassment, but her head tilted up, and she managed to look down her nose at him in spite of his being taller. "W- Well, did you l-like it or not?" she demanded, struggling to ignore the stuttering. Every second that passed left her feeling more and more ridiculous, and she was honestly a blink away from running away. It took everything in her not to take off, to keep her feet planted right where they were, to wait for his answer. Her mind was screaming at her, how stupid was that, why did you do that, are you utterly insane, have you finally bloody lost it? But... Well, at least she'd done something for once! She was probably going to have a nervous breakdown as soon as she got away from him, but, she was sort of holding it together now, that was progress, right?

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny had completely missed the nervous look she had gotten when he started speaking, and missed the look she had gotten on her face when he said that he might like snogging her. Instead, he was completely caught unaware when he felt Jojo grab his shirt collar and kissed him. Kissed him kissed him. Just, out of the blue. Wait, was that a yes or a no? He had no clue, as his only examples of- Oh ruddy hell! No, he knew exactly what it meant, unless Jer and Gypsy had been lying to each other for the past several years. He looked a bit dazed when Jojo released him and stood back. His heart beating harder now, he felt his face flush a bit and before he knew it, he was kissing her back, having moved forward to trap her lips with his. When he finally came back up, his face was red and he suddenly felt very nervous. "Um, I guess a second isn't really a long enough time to determine if I liked it?" Oh, that sounded certain. He swallowed before speaking again. "I'm going to take that as a date to Hogsmeade, then, or was that a no and I'mcompletely confused now?"

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Ground Floor with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I finally lost it, didn't I? ❞

spaceJojo hadn't known what exactly to expect Kenny to say or do in response to her kissing him; take off, call her crazy, ask what the hell she was thinking... maybe shrug it off and say 'never mind, that sucked'? Honestly, all those options seemed pretty realistic to her. She certainly wasn't expecting him to return her serve by planting one on her in lieu of an actual answer to her question. Her eyebrows shot up nearly to her hairline (or, that's what it felt like, anyway), and she froze, unable to do much of anything else. Somewhere in her head, though, someone was paying attention, because she did eventually realize that yes, he was kissing her, and that she should probably kiss him back. Her heart was beating a million miles a minute, but she managed to relax enough for that, at least, though by that point he was already pulling away. Annoyingly enough, the second she felt him moving, her mind started screaming 'not yet,' frustration mounting.

spaceShe blinked finally, expression somewhat dazed. "Um. Wow. Uh..." His comment on the first kiss not being enough for him to know if he'd liked it or not made her flush again, eyes darting away. "Feel free to keep testing it," she muttered, crossing her arms to keep from doing something idiotic, like fiddling with her hair. She didn't think he had heard her... Or, rather, she hoped he hadn't. It wasn't like she expected him to want to drag her off to a broom closet, after all.

spaceWhen he mentioned Hogsmeade again, she chewed her lips a moment, swallowing hard. So. He'd kissed her. Or, she'd kissed him first (go, her?), and then he'd kissed her. And he was still asking her on a date. That... that was probably good, right? Ugh, her head hurt. Probably from all that excess blood in her face. She nodded, somewhat stiffly. "I... If you're sure. That... that you would want... Um... I would. Like that. But. Um. Only if... only if you're totally... sure. I..." "I don't want to go on another Not-A-Real-Date date" was what she wanted to say, but that sounded stupid. And... And he'd kissed her. And still wanted to go, so that pretty much meant he'd liked kissing her, right? So... probably not gay. Probably. She hoped.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash