Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
RP in Zombie survival!! (Read first post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 pm
(seriously dude do you even read anyone elses posts?)

Dustin smiled and chuckled "wow Ichigo thats amazing!" while brenton was in the back Dustin hopped over the counter and looked over some of the various guns on the wall when he noticed an M16 the same model as his own. below it he found a box of ammo and he quickly snapped off the scope attached to it and put it in his bag "allright I got what I came for" he winced as he saw Kuwa get dropped to the ground "this is why it is best to take things slowly and cautiously before jumping to conclusions, and Ichigo you shouldn't strain yourself your still injured"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 pm
(yes but remember kuwa hadent been with you guys so he dident know about the owner knowing ichigo)
Kuwa got up rubbing his neck ''but he aimed a gun at you'' he hidden the fact that he was seriously hurt when he fell on his elbow breaking his fall. he got his shortana and counted his ammo then he took out a paper note and asked ''how many 50 cal. sniper bullets you got for this money?''  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 pm
(yes but you missed the fact the guy wasn't even in the room anymore)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 pm
Ichigo sighed. "Dude...we need this guy.. he's probably loading up all his s**t into his bike probably to come wih us" Smiling as she Looked at kuwa, offering her hand "Kay.. kuwa do we have to repeat this again? or you gonna stop jumping about like a mad man?" Kuwa was already off asking for bullets for money. Ichigo laughing "money is worth nothing now kuwa. There's no government. There's no more stores it's worthless kay?"

(( I should make brenton!))  

shanice_rocks

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm
(my bad srry missed that part)
Kuwa got back ''he told me the same... waht im gonna pay with then?'' he asked
he took a lighter and the cash he had it was about 5000
''tell me when everyone is ready ill set up a trap for those dead guys outside'' he sat down behind the counter hugging his panda hoping he wouldent be noticed he had to hug it when he was hurt to get over the pain  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm
"yeah that kinda firepower could diffinantly come in handy" he looked back at kuwa and raised an eyebrow "while the thought is nice I don't think paper money is worth anything anymore, its better to trade with supplies" he went back to looking over the guns and stopped when he found a rifle hanging on the wall and looked it over "dragunov sniper riffle, semi automatic, first introduced by soviet union in 1963, 2003 model, excellent condition" he nodded satisifed with it "you don't think Brenton would mind if I took this do you?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

shanice_rocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm
Brenton came out a big grin on his face "Take it. Were packing up aren't we boys? Ichigo wouldn't dare think leave me right?" Ichigo smirked and nodded. "I'd drag you myself if you refused to come. " Brenton and ichigo laughed. They were both loading up now. Ichigo looking back. "Ok my exchange for everything he has is shelter. " Brenton nodding "It works"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Dustin smiled "allright then if everything it in order Kuwa do your thing" he had attached a silencer to the rifle and had it slung across his back for later use. he switched his m!6 to fully automatic and waited for Kuwa to signal that he was finished.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Kuwa stood up forgotting he was still holding his stuff panda we can take anything? for free? and have another armed guy in our team? he looked around and saw some stuff he came back with silencers for his 50 cal. and magnum smoke flash and regulare grenades and loads of bullets and to finish it all another magnum 44. scoped before anything oculd say anything ''if not ill put all this stuff back''  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm
Brenton laughed. "Come on boys... Were not taking the direct aproach I kinda wanna use old faithful out back. she's a dream. Actually got the idea form a video game.. we can put all the guns in the store in the back of it and got some cases for the grenades... come on boys help me pack up (i'll get a picture)  

shanice_rocks

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 pm
"hmmm? really motor cycle can hold all that plus us?" he didn't know what old faithful was but just assumed it was the motor cycle Ichigo had refered to earlier "well if you say so" he started getting together boxes of ammo and carefully stacked them together neatly so they he could take them out latter, then he started gathering up the guns from the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 pm
then he saw an Aug scoped and with camoflage extended magazines and a silencer. ''h-h-h-hang on i think im in love'' he took it then attached the barret to his back the grenades in his pistol belt the aug in his hand and the grenades in his belt
''ready guys?'' he asked and lighted the money on fire making a trail to a stash of grenades gunpowder bullets and rpg ammo
''take what ever you need because the rest will be blown up'' he got the trap ready and helped the other after putting his panda back in his backpack  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm
~Victoria~" Aoi is handling the zombies but she won't be able to keep up with it for long, there numbers seem to be increasing. We have to hurry."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:09 pm
Ichigo loaded everything into old faithful. It wasnt what she expected it was a car. A old re-mastered car that she borught to him 4 years ago. smiling cuzz it was just the way she wanted it. hugging brenton "THANK YOU!!!!" Brenton laughed and hugged her back "no problem munchkin" everything was loaded "Brenton calling out "KAY!!! Lets go!"

Username: Shanice_rocks
Character name: Brenton james
Gender and Orientation: Male, Straight
Bio: I used to be a drug mule for Ichigo's father then after realizing my knack for guns. I was given the store. It was mostly used to help "Papa" with his business. After five years of good business the virus struck making me a gold mine then everyone was turned into some nasty creature it seemed. All I wanted to do was fined ichigo. she was more of a daughter to me then our employer.
Weapons: Every gun known to man kind and old faithful she's a real wonder. Also… fists with a little brass can go a long way if you know what I mean.
Appearance:User Image

Old faithful: http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/kateliu/Kate Liu Portfolio 2010/XeKate-image20.jpg

shanice_rocks

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm
''dustin take care of ichi and get us ready to get out of here me and victoria go get aoi if you cant handle them anymore set off the trap if we arent back within 1 hour same thing good luck'' he took his aug and started running to where aoi was  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games