Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Did we skip to the next day? Or am I just reading things weird?))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm
((No, Akila had left to nap, after the garden...sry forgot to mention...I'll edit if it helps))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

((It's fine. It just had me confused, wondering when she'd gone to sleep.))

Aleera, in the midst of her preparations, ran across Akila. "Ah, slave girl." She called imperiously to catch the girl's attention. She never used Akila's name when there was a chance someone could hear her. "Your master is desiring a trip through the desert two days hence. You are to start packing his belongings that he requires." She spoke authoritatively, as if there was no question that she would be obeyed.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 pm
"Hmm?" Akila looked up, confused at first, but then blinked and nodded, "Y-yes, m'am." she gave her usual reply, and bowed to Aleera, before turning around and going back towards her masters room. Maybe she could eat once she'd packed for him. Why were they going into the desert anyway?

Clorogne stretched, pulling his normal shirt on to cover the tattoo.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded in satisfaction, watching Akila move off. Once the girl was gone, she headed towards the kitchen, preparing provisions for them. She made certain that the cooks knew exactly what she wanted. Even so, she stayed to oversee the proceedings, to make sure nothing went wrong. She leaned against the wall, sharp green eyes watching the nervous cooks.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 pm
Clorogne was fully dressed in no time, and soon was up and around, wandering to his room, where he would see his little slave, going through the drawers of clothes and putting s few in a trunk. It was fine until he saw her pull out a torn shirt...looking at it oddly. He stomped to her, "Don't touch that! Why are you sneaking through my things!?" He knew she wasn't....but he couldn't have her knowing that was his actual shirt, rather than his brothers which he was using to fool the people.
"I'm sorry!" she squeaked, backing away quickly.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Aleera, satisfied that everything was going properly, gathered up a tray of food. She took it to the infirmary only to find the king wasn't there. Turning around, she headed to the king's chambers and knocked lightly. "Sire? Are you there? I brought some food for you." She called through the heavy wooden door.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Akila looked up thankfully, "I'll get the door, master!" She scattered to the door and opened it for Aleera, "You may enter." she bowed to the woman, and backed out of her way.

Clorogne composed himself, throwing the shirt back into his drawer and closed it, "Ah, My sweet, you're so thoughtful. Thank you." He went towards her.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Aleera didn't even acknowledge the girl, looking instead at the king. "I thought you might be hungry." She said easily, moving into the room to set the tray on a table. "And I was in the kitchens anyways, overseeing preparations for our trip through the desert. I had to make sure they had the right foods for you." She said, picking up a plate and offering it to the king.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 pm
"You are as prepared and punctual as ever, my chicky." He graced her with a smile, and took something off the plate, biting into it gladly. "Delicious. Your work is never done." he shook his head, "You are too much, Aleera." he chuckled.

Akila looked at him like he was crazy. Well she felt under appreciated...not that she'd expect it at all, but still!  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled, pleased by the praise. Inside though, she was marveling at the way things worked. She brought one meal and got praised. Akila did it everyday and was never acknowledged. "Thank you Sire." She murmured demurely, lowering her eyes. She leaned against the table, taking a second plate for herself and started eating with small bites.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Akkila murmured something to herself and turned, "Am I dismissed, Master."
"Yes...you are never to go through my things, understood!?" His voice was rough and vicious, but he made no move to get up.
"Yes, Master." She left, closing the door behind her. She had to pack for herself, too, after all.
Clorogne look at the Seer, and finished eating...just watching her. It seemed every time he saw her, she grew more beautiful...but did that make her dangerous, also?  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

Aleera was well aware of the King's eyes on her. It was hard to ignore the feeling of creeps it gave her. She blushed, looking at the king from the corner of her eye. She touched her cheek lightly. "Is there something on me Sire? You're staring."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games