Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm
"I do understand that, but we can't just leave him there. because what if that were you out there?" Mico hesistantly paused as if he thought of something. It was an idea, but he didnt know whether or not it would work. "What if a few tried to go look for a way out while the rest stay to use the flash bomb. that way if he were able to get here with the zombies followign him, there would be a chance that we already have our way out."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image Naoki bit her lip, feeling a bit worried for the boy who had been separated from them.

"A few of us could go back down there... but that's suicide. A strobe bomb? Would that really work as a distraction? I thought those things couldn't see."

She chewed on her thumb. "Hana's idea could work. We could get him to climb up here while clearing the way for him; I could snipe the ones in the way. They can't get in anyway, even if the noise attracts them. I don't see another way."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm
"Thats a good idea. i mean I could help you shoot. i can shoot at pretty far distances. though, he might have to react fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

I began to grunt as if I was in pain when I suddenly blurted out,
" Shut Up For Two Seconds! All Of You Just Shut Up! "

I began to breathe slowly trying to think,
" Ok we know that these things are trying to get to us but they don't know where we are in this tower."

I began to rub my head while thinking, I spoke aloud,
" If we can attrack those things to one side of the tower then Koji would be safe to come close. We could use a flash bomb to get attention, then we could make a ton of noise at the northern side of the tower, making the Zombies swarm over there. We could throw the rope out after signaling him with another flash bomb for him to make his move."

I start to place my glasses back on my nose after brushing my hair out of my face,
" Although I'm not sure if Koji will follow our lead. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 pm
"Um, how will we be able to make sounds though. would somebody have to go there to do that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image Naoki threw Hana a look of dislike. This girl was really playing ruler here, but the plan was a good one. I just wish she'd lose the attitude, it really pisses me off.

"Jeez, all we really have to do to make noise is run to the other side and start screaming and firing rounds," she replied. "And a couple of people should stay here and help Koji. The things don't move really fast, so hopefully he climbs quick enough so we can barricade ourselves in again before a major swarm starts happening."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:44 pm
"That sounds good. I'll be one of the people to make the noise." Mico turned to Naoki. "Were you goign to make noise too because we migth need someone with a gun to stay just in case thigns get a little out of hand?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image

" Actually Mico I think you should be one of the ones to help Koji up, I'm not that strong so I'll make noise, but we need strong people to help him climb p the tower. "

I began to smile a little cockily,
" But a little cover at the noisy end of the tower wouldn't hurt, and if things get hairy on the sourthern side then Susakia, the Archer can take out the Zombies quietly. "

I began to speek up to the strang look Naoki was giving me,
" Sorry about acting like this, but I just can't think when others are talking all at once. "

I smiled very brightly and went over two the northern side of the tower.
" Hey if anything we might draw some much attention that you guys could use your Grenadas on them and clear the area around the school in one go! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image "Won't grenades attract a whole lot of them, though?" Naoki gave her FAMAS an affectionate pat. "I'll stay here if you want, but who else is going with you, then? You'll need someone who can sharpshoot."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Rena was down the street in a short time without having to use a bullet,she came to thinking about if their were any survivors at all.Then she got a tap on the shoulder by one of her men."Ma'am..."He whispered in a low voice."We should think of a place to rest after we search."

He was right.

With everything going on they would have to find a shelter when night hits."Well worry about that after we investigate the school Siro."Code names were important,even in a post apocalyptic war.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm
User ImageRyuu raised his hand

"I've shot a gun before, I'm decent to say the least or should I stick with the expplosive vials?"Ryuu said chewing his gum looking at Naoki  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image "For now, I think we should use the things that make as little noise as possible," Naoki told Ryuu. "We should refrain from using explosives, since it'll take down a lot but just bring in some more in the process."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

I sighed, " I guess your right but still, this tower is metal and it's starting to get dark we need to get koji in before night fall."

My eye's widened quickly, I looked down at my iron weapon I'de been carring around and I said,
" That's it. I found the answer and all I need to do is use my rod!"
I held it up as if it was a Prize I'de wanted for a long time and Finally won.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image Naoki looked from Hana to the rod she was holding, and the idea crept into her mind.

"Go on, enlighten us," she said, wanting to know more of the plan.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Mico was clueless to why she held up the rod in her hand so he was lost. He paused and looked down. He saw koji down there, but then he looked into the distance on the ground and saw more zombies coming. "So can we hurry up with this."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games