Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

The Doctor wrote down San's report as I thought on the progress of the Invading Bandit Dude. Talking aloud, "So he waltzed right in here without anyone noticing, didn't harm a soul, destroyed a bunch of personal files, went on a rampage in the residential district, & then fled? If this man ever lived here, it sounds like he just destroyed where he once had a home & a name. Is he really just doing wonton destruction, San? Think about it: if you wanted to erase someone's existence, even your own, would you destroy everything that there ever was in conjunction with them? I doubt that any usable evidence survived his attack on the residential district--hey... this sounds a lot like an 'erasure' tactic that the ANBU used to do back when kidnappings were used often. Get Alucai Hatake, the Jounin instructer Lilith, yourself, & one more to assemble here in an hour. Go!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The clone of San bowed quickly then spoke its words.

"Yes sir!"

In a moment of gooy whiteness the clone turned into three birds and flew out the window to alert his team for The Kazekage

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

In a plume of white smoke, San was the first to appear in the Kazekage's office. He seemed slightly raggled, like he had just come off of a dissapointing performance or situation. His words lacked his usual luster, but where still crisp and attentive. He would not show the Kazekage his spirit...not like this....

"Sanshi Satetsu reporting Sir! Team is in rout to this location for mission briefing"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido entered a little later and went to the desk to report,"I came back figuring you may have had something you needed me to do?" He frowned at a passing assistant that shrieked at him and lifted his Oinin mask replying,"What its just a mask it aint scary Lady." Then thats when he realized his camouflage jutsu was still active, he was like a ghost opening doors and talking while invisible. "Guwaah!" he quickly formed the seals to dispell it and scratched his head hoping to have not frightened the others too,"eheheh, ne... sorry Kazekage-sama."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Info:

"At ease, Sanshi. I will wait on briefing until everyone is here," I replied, nodding my head towards Two, of whom had just returned from retrieving Six. "Your Captain on this mission will be Alucai Hatake, & he will need to be here to hear the assignments." Leaning back in my chair, it squeeked slightly as a cool draft entered in through the window. "Pull in the plants on the windowsill, & close the shutters, if you would, Six." Complying, she placed the various species along the wall below it, just before snapping the window shut.

"Howaido, I know that's you," the Doctor called out as the lady screamed, "You're part of the Second Squad that will be formed. I need you to pick out others to form your squad, other than Alucai, Lilith, San, & Bast... wherever she is currently. I'll brief you & your squad after they're assembled."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 pm
He nodded,"Right I shall get on that, can you tell me what the base action of the mission will be so I can select who would be best in accomplishing the mission?" He began looking through a few papers he had kept and noted one he would like to bring, the boy was a Gennin but he had skill and there werent many left to choose.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

San relaxed from attention, but "at ease" was the last thing on his to do list. He felt like he was being a weak link now, the one not pulling his weight. Twice, in only a few days, he had engaged in battle with the bandits and twice success never came. was it his skills? Tactics? He always believed as a team he could accomplish many great things, but it seemed he was being proven wrong. One bandit, ONE ******** BANDIT was shooting down his lessons, dreams, desires, his HOME! His emotion did not show on his face, but his right hand did clinch into a fist so hard that the knuckles cracking could probably be heard throughout the room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:09 pm
Mononoke, Bast's masked golem with a strong proficiency in weapons, entered the Office silently and addressed the assembled masses. San and Mamoru would know whose proxy she was, but the rest almost certainly would not.

"Yata-sama is going to take a nap for a bit, and would like for me to take a message for her," the girl said calmly. "She's feeling rather put-out, as well."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Info:

"If I am to be right in my conclusions, then a seige will be necessary. Those able to take on an entire fortress will be needed, but I will explain later." The tassels of my blindfold flipped over onto the lapels, drapping themselves across the front of the neck as I leaned forward onto the desk. "We need to find Siniku Yoshimitsu if he can be contacted, as well." Outside, a crack of lightning suddenly lit up the room, spooking the already startled woman in the other room. "If Braith Didrika can be persuaded to join, then please do so, Howaido." Jotting down a note to Yata-san, it detailed a pull-back until further notice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded at her voice, understanding her message perfectly. Unfortunately, his frustration was still peaking. A Golem, another ******** golem today. Hers where so perfect, so amazingly complex and simple all at the same time. San was still to young to new to the technique to have that level of perfection down. It hurt to be around it sometimes, the difference in skill being so obvious. The Satetsu clinched his left hand into a fist at the Golems arrival, but this one was not as audible as the first one....Why was he falling behiend?....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

After a moment he finished flipping through and displayed three papers all Gennin,"First is my student, Ashitaka Shishigami. Hes young but as a gennin hes my first choice and being we are short on men with all the injured I think hes more than capable from what Ive taught him." He placed the profile down as he drew up another,"My second choice is Satetsu, Jinpachi. Hes Sans younger brother and a skilled genjutsu user, San has been teaching him alot a the kid has spirit." he placed this paper down too and drew out the last one,"This last member is Alucia Hatakes student Eziel Fae Hakemoto. I havent had much experience with him but I know Alucia runs a tough house so I think the kid should be well prepared. This is all assuming Braith cannot join me." He looked at the papers on the desk and smiled, so these gennin would be his team, he would protect them all with his life. "If you do not have any complaints and you think they can handle the mission I promise to protect them with my life."

[hope its alright they are the only active ones left, lol. I get everyones gennin whos off on the other mission. XD]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Mononoke walked quietly over to the desk, retrieved the paper, and bowed shallowly to Mamoru. The fur she wore on her back seemed shinier than usual, even in the dim light.

"Yata-sama shall be thankful for your consideration on this matter," the girl stated. "All the best of luck to you in your endeavors."
Without another word, the girl left the building as silently as she came. From there, she disappeared altogether.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, Six, & the Doctor]

Within San, the tell-tale signs of Post Tramatic Stress Disorder... Six took one step over towards San & slapped him across the face just short of spinning his head around on his shoulders. "Stop it. This is a war, & we can't afford to be down on ourselves right now." She would stand there over top his fallen form, highly disappointed at his unprofessionalism. "I didn't train you to break so easily: Mental warfare is just as deadly as the physical."

While Six tried to pull San back together, I shifted focus from the leaving courier to Howaido once more. "If that is who you would like for your mission, then let it be settled. Howaido, you will lead them. To keep the confusion down, I'll brief your squad after the first has left." A change of mind, to bring peace to the situation. "We will need Bast after all. With luck, she'll be back in time. Any questions, Howaido, San?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"My only question is how long will I have to train the Gennin and teach them a few last minute techniques that might save their hides." He was serious, it was time to get down to business and with those gennin in his hands he couldnt waste any time. Lives were in his hands now and if he left them unprepared, he wouldnt even think of the possible cost.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games