Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San was the first to arrive at the shop, simple because he was leading this expidition. He would wait for the ninja to gather, and then buy them their ice cream...and debrief them the only way he knew how.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 pm
Since the ice cream was on San, Manfread ordered the BIGEST THING they had, and after bringing out a massive miniature reconstructed arc full of ice cream instead on animals Manfread dug in with a gleam in his eye. This might take a while and get messy....  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi happily made her way into the citadel. As she entered she noticed the two people standing there, but wasn't really sure of what was happening. She walked up to the counter and attempted to look at ice cream flavors that they had available. She stood on her tippy toes as she lightly pressed her faced on the glass; looking through the assorted flavors.

Chakra: 265 / 265
AC: 750

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm
Al had burst into the shoppe at the speed of sound, and was instantly next to Shiroi as he looked at the refrigerated treats with huge eyes. "I WANT IT ALLL!" he exclaimed hungrily, before being handed a huge dish full of every flavor by a trembling waitress. Giving a shout of joy, he then was instantly next to San and Manny, ice cream droplets flying this way and that as he chowed down at speeds rivaling a hungry Bast. "Soooo-gooooood" he said, once he'd finished the bowl. "MORE!!!"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero seemed to melt out of the shadows of the building as he walked in. He moved next to Shiroi and smiled at her while she was looking at the frozen treats. "Would you like one?"

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

Shiroi suddenly jumped as Al stormed into the citadel; moving quickly up to the counter next to her. She watched him as he made his order then moved to a the table; he seemed rather energetic. Shiroi's attention was soon again drawn away from the ice cream, but by a someone she happy to see again, Zero. She looked up to him and smiled getting off of her tippy toes and hugging him tightly. "Onii-san!" As she smiled she lightly nodded her head and pointed at the butter pecan ice cream.

Chakra: 265 / 265
AC: 750

Yukiko Masaki

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:48 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane smiled as he walked along, beside his teammates and the new Chuunin and Genin. Akane walked up behind his comrades, his arms crossed and the coffin with grey metal framing on the corners and beautiful, yet sort of mysterious symbols written on the sides. The coffin itself was a hard wood, painted red with golden, black highlighted writing. He wore a mask new to the ANBU and Oinin, it was his grandfathers back when the old fart was around. He also wore a tight black undersuit and a belt with all his utilities. Besides that all he wore were Chakra dispersal gloves and a brown torn cloak with a hood.

He walked oer hear of ice cream, but Akane wasn't in the mood, instead he walked beside Zero and Shiroi "One Medical Warming Tea Please, I feel a bit under the weather..." He didn't really know why, but he wasn't hungry.. Unlike his borderline cannibal teammate [Manny]. His voice, although his appearance was rugged and mysterious, his voice was calm and warming. Akane sighed looking over to San, smiling under his mask. He still didn't understand fully that people couldn't see his face under the mask. He then looked to his side as he was given a tea, he put out his hand and gripped it, he then looked at Zero and Shiroi. His yellow eyes under the mask putting a target on Zero, with a happy tone he spoke "So, your the aspiring Swordsman I've heard about?" He then looked down at Shiroi "And you must be the new Genjutsu user?" He smiled pulling up his mask, showing his face to the two. "I'm Akane Hakura, it's a pleasure to meet you both." He said with a smile to them both.

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm
Something sparked in his head as he heard a voice from behind him. Manfread's skull was ripped out of the Noah's arc of ice cream as he heard that farmiliar voice. Bolting up he spun around and came face to face with Akane. Fighting Spirit radiated from Manny like the fury of 1000 suns, one could almost hear his thoughts and then.
“BRAAAIIIN FREEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!” Manfread shouted as he clutched his head. Manfread was now faced with one of the most difficult decisions of his life; face the pain of brain freeze, wait let it settle then eat the yum yum ice cream, or try and spar with Akane.
Seeing Akane rank up made Manny think for a moment, he needed to see the Kage, because he was not about to loose to his rival in rank... not yet anyway.
“Don't move!!! I will be back!!!! Business with Aniki!! I'll be back for debrief in 10 minutes!! ” Manfread said halfway out the door, and then he was gone.
(Exit in a hurry!!...O.o Manny left uneaten icecream!!!)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Al quickly devoured Mannys forgotten ice cream, and went on to eat yet another "ark" of ice cream. Someone should probably stop him soon...

//Who didn't see this coming?//  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero raised an eyebrow at the man that seemed rather excitable. He shook his head and turned to the what was it....Oh yes, Akane...A few thoughts went through his head."Hai thatd be us. However if you wish to speak with me the price is a bowl of her choice for The little angel here...You seem to like the butter pecan yes?"He smiled in her direction and reached out to twirl a few strands of her hair absently.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm
Al looked up briefly from his chow-down, saw a flyer across the room, and gave a wide-eyed look. A clone was briefly visible when it came into existence, before rocketing off across town. Al then resumed his indulgence into the wonders of ice-cream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane looked over his shoulder at the sound, of what resembled a rabbit being gagged with a meatloaf. Nope, it was Manny. Akane smirked at him when he spoke of him wanting him to stay at the spot he was. Akane nodded and looked back at Zero and Shiroi. Looking at him and raising his eyebrow as the boy said he had to buy ice cream to talk to them kind of? Akane looked at them, taking a sip of his tea, he nodded "No problem, pecan it was? Pecan it is." He looked at the clerk and the clerk nodded, he scooped up two scoops and put it in the cone and handed it to Akane. Akane then handed it to Shiroi. Looking back at Zero he spoke again "So what are your names?" He asked his tea still in hand and his other hand on his belt.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

"My names Zero.And this is shiroi. Thanks for paying for her. She wasn't part of the original deal from the VOID incident...So...Whats going on...you must have a reason to be interested in us...Theres always business.."Zero took the lead to hopefully give her time to enjoy her snack.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Akane nodded once Zero finished speaking, so the swordsman name was Zero and the girl's name was Shiroi. What nice names, he thought. Akane then perked up "Hm?" he let the sound escape his mouth when Zero asked for his reason of speaking to them. Akane had no exact reason, he just wanted to chat to a new crowd for a bit, before he was sucked away by Manny for a battle, or another demon, or new teaching for a rank. After three years of searching for the answers and mysteries of Saraswati, and the Void gate. He felt it was necessary for him to get in with a bit of norm. "No particular reason, I passed by the academy on my way to the VOID, and I heard some chatter of some shinobi that held the fort while we were all gone. I am here to get some social connections, after three year's I've learnt that the only friend's I have are my squad mates, who are much like family." He said with a smile looking back to his team and his mentor, then back to Zero "Although I am interested in you Zero..." He said with a bit of a smirk, taking a drink of his tea he looked at him in the eye's "When I heard there was a swordsman in the village, I couldn't help but she what he was like. I myself am of the same Class, a swordsman, but I have been laying off my styles for a long time, more or so focusing on my Puppetry and other jutsu's." He said with a small smile then took a breath "I was wondering, if, when I finish my training, you could help me by delivering a friendly spar? Blade to blade?" He said while he took the finished cup of tea and placed int on the bar of the Tea Shoppe.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm
Manfread suddenly smashed through the door and rolled along the floor, ending up in a cool kneeling position. He stood up and grabbed the massive sword that was flying behing him (as if controlled by a ghost) out of the air then tossing it aside shouted “ME FIRST AKANE!!!!!! I wanna spar with him and you, it will be fun to compare fighting styles with.....Who are you guys?”
Looking at the genin and then at his empty ice cream Manfread nearly broke down as some one had finished his portion.
“I'm Manfread, recently premoted to jonin by the way,” he said tears pouring down his face as he ordered a new batch of the good stuff. It was hard to tell it they were tears of passion or saddness because someone had eaten his first batch of ice cream.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games