Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

A small smile spread across his face as he found himself scooting just a bit closer to her,"It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." For a time that was all he said as he enjoyed the enraptured beauty of the scene before them. As the sun finally gave way to night he began,"The pale stars slide into their places, with whispering of the winds almost hushed. All about them was still and shadowy and sweet. It is that wonderful moment when, for lack of a visible horizon, the not yet darkened world seems infinitely greater—a moment when anything can happen, anything be believed in. Like the sun and moon in their infinite love cursed to be forever apart separated by the starry sky and the black abyss. Yet once a year, the sun cries majestic tears of great scarlet arcs of silk, saffron, and crimson and the blaze of Venus to remind her of his love. All the universe bows before their love so that the two loves may be together for a single moment of passion and beauty."

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 600 x❺ AC: 1650
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo looked at Narimoi and listened to his story, about the sun and the moon. She wondered where he had heard it, or if he had just made it up on the spot. "That's a beautiful story... Where did you hear it..?" He was right of course, The sun and the moon were always in a constant dance, forever partners but never touching. Each one was hundreds of millions of miles away from each other, desperate to never touch. One of the saddest things was, even if it were possible for the moon and the sun to be together, the sun would consume the moon in it's entirety. A beautiful but tragic dance, and a beautiful but tragic story; such as were many love stories.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

O t h e r s : :
                                                > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                >
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari smiled a bit pulling his legs to his chest,"Mom told it to me, she never wanted this life for me but with everything that happened despite her efforts its where I ended up. She was always telling me that if people showed how much they cared about each other and were not afraid to tell those they loved just how much they cared about the feelings they held for them then this world would be a better place." It was true, his mom was the lover and his dad was the fighter both coming together to make Nari into what he was now.

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 600 x❺ AC: 1650
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

The young female felt a pang of yearning ring through her, she had wished she had had a life like that. "It must have been nice to have a mom so kind..." She felt embarrassment rush through her at the words, what was she talking about? Her mother was nice too, just not in the same way... "D-Don't get me wrong, it's not like I was neglected or anything but... My mom was, I-I mean is, very strict. She tried to make me a princess even though we didn't have much, and I think she got too lost in to trying to create the best life for me that she could that she lost sight of whether or not I wanted to do the things she wanted me to do." Sonyo hugged herself, sighing softly. She had to admit to herself that there were a lot of things she didn't miss about her mother; how much she got on her about slouching and the rigorous dance practices... Sonyo didn't have a normal life, that was for sure.

"See I'm not even originally from Otogakure... My family came from Yukigakure, the Village hidden in the snow. I don't remember much about it, but my mom told me stories a lot. She was very poor there, and we tried our hardest to grow our own food when weather would allow. We struck it lucky in Otogakure though, as seamstresses. With the influx of people moving in to the city more people needed clothes and we thrived. We weren't rich, but we had what we needed, I guess." Sonyo kicked her feet back and forth over the edge of the roof, hoping she wasn't disturbing whoever might be living in the building under them. She felt a bit of a weight lift off her shoulders, she had never really talked about her tipsy relationship with her mother.

"My father didn't help much, either. He was a kind man but my mother was strong, and his personality was often overwhelmed by hers.My mother was like fire contained by a thin layer of ice; cold and unreachable but burning with strength and fight from within.. My father was a lot like a frozen lake.. Quiet and still and waiting, supporting the life of the frogs and other life forms hibernating near it.. I guess I got my gentleness from him.I wish I could have inherited my mother's fighting spirit but... it seems that I haven't." And it was true, Sonyo was much more a lover than a fighter; she didn't like harming people and if a time ever came where she had to kill someone she wasn't sure if she could do it. She had thought plenty of times about whether or not she was actually ready to become a ninja, if she was ready for the burden that the title shinobi carried. She wasn't a weapon, she wasn't a fighting machine like Nari or Elizabeth or the ANBU she had met before.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

> Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari sat quietly listening to her talk about her mother and father with a smile. He liked learning more about her, or rather just talking with her in general. Kicking his legs off the edge like her he smirked,"That sounds pretty nice actually. I try not to think to hard about the past that I can remember, the events and what not. The people though, I always remember them. See like you I wasnt born in this village. I was born in Amegakure, its a small village between the lands of wind and earth. Every time the major nations would go to war my home would get caught in the middle of it. I actually lost track of how many times that there was fighting in the streets that it became something we were used to. See the key to fighting isnt having the spirit to fight or the desire to take lives Sonyo. Its having the desire to protect. Fight to protect the people you love, the places you love, and the moments you love like this one. I fight for the ones I love so that they wont have to fight." After a moment he chuckled a bit,"Its sad, I am only seventeen years old and I am a jounin, and the personal assassin of the Kazekage. Ive seen enough violance to know that I dont mind fighting for a peaceful life. A life I can spend with a woman I love, have kids, grow old, and just enjoy life."

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo's mouth opened to respond but instead of words coming out from between her lips, only a weird and off-tune noise barely escaped. She quickly turned and looked at Narimoi, her complete surprise evident on her face. "W-Wait, you're only seventeen...? I-I thought you were like twenty-something. You look twenty-something... Th-that's not an insult or anything, I mean you don't look old you look great-!" Sonyo forced herself to shut up and hid her face in her hands, groaning internally. How many times was she going to make a fool of herself in front of Nari? She needed to get a hold of this whole socializing thing. She hoped Nari didn't see what she said as an insult, a lot of people didn't like other people mistaking them for being older. She remembered one time a guy told her mom she looked older than she was, and he became afraid to come within a block of her house in Oto.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:28 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

The sound of his laughter rang out clear and light as he failed horribly to control himself at her surprise. With a nod he began,"Eyup, seventeen years old. Celebrated my birthday a couple months back actually, wasnt much of a party though since everyone but me was out of the village. Though you should speak for yourself, you look easily eighteen. Speaking of looks, being a suna shinobi suits you, you look magnificent in those robes." Pulling the bit of cloth that covered the lower portion of his face down he finally showed her his smile, wide and happy.

|

|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo looked at Nari, blushing even darker now. The was at least the third time he had told her that being a Suna shinobi was a good look. Was he making a move on her? He was only seventeen, it could be possible... "T-Thank you Nari-san... I-I'm glad you're happy with it..." The young female tripped over her words and looked away again, beginning to play with her fingers, she had not really paid attentino in to it in till now, but suddenly she was severely aware that Nari was actually of the opposite sex. She was sitting on a roof, at sunset, in a very romantic scenario, next to a guy.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:27 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Again Nari's laughter filled the air as she barely managed to speak. Though if the truth were to be told he was having a bit of trouble himself. After a moment he crossed his legs in front of him Indian style. Pulling a feather from his hair he drew a small circle on the ground next to him with the end. Once the circle was finished he drew a line down the center of the circle he held the feather up by the other end before letting it fall. When it fell it fell into the right side of the circle Nari sighed putting the feather back as he attempted to begin,"Hey Sonyo.." Gods why was this so damn hard. He was a battle hardened, highly trained assassin and yet he couldnt tell a girl he liked her? The heck was up with that.

|

|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Things seemed to be quiet for a little while and Sonyo was more than grateful for the silence. But after a while, Nari spoke again. Sonyo took a deep breath, trying to stop her body from tensing up and gave herself a little mental pep talk, before turning and looking at Nari. She was a bit surprised however, it seemed like the male was struggling as well. "Yes, Nari?" She said, turning her body to face him completely now; she was a bit curious to see what was so hard that he was struggling so badly and it gave her a thankful distraction from her heart which was pounding way too fast for it's own good.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Ok, moment of truth, now or never. Taking a deep breath he did something that nobody in the village had ever seen or heard him do, he sang. "When the rain is blowing in your face, And the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace. When the evening shadows and the stars appear, And there is no one there to dry your tears, I could hold you for a million years. I know you haven't made your mind up yet, But I would never do you wrong, I've known it from the moment that we met, there's no doubt in my mind where I belong. I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue, I'd go crawling down the avenue, There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do, To make you feel my love. I'de go to the ends of the earth for you, Make you happy, make your dreams come true, To make you feel my........ love." He was never very good at feelings but he could sing his heart out and he did. Each phrase spilled fourth from his lips, each touched with emotion and truth. Once he finished he faced her smiling softly like he always had.

|

|

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:37 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

And there it was; Sonyo could have sworn her heart stopped. Her face flushed a red so deep it looked slightly purple, and it reached all the way past her collar bone. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to react or what she was supposed to say, she had never gotten close enough to a boy before for him to even look at her in that kind of way to begin with so she had never been in this sort of situation before. She tried to recall all of the love stories she had heard about before, what the girl did, but everything seemed to be blanking from her mind, she was flustered. She opened her mouth to tell Nari she had strong feelings for him too but all that came out were jumbled sentences and incoherent words; why wasn't her tongue working? Not only was Nari the first person to ever mumble those words to her that wasn't family, but it was Nari; elegant and bright and kind Nari.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:59 am
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

And just like that it was on, Nari knew how to read people as he scooted a little closer to her until he was face to face with her. His fingers lightly brushed her cheek as he smiled a bit,"Words doth fail to fall from lips made of ruby petals. Nevermore." He honestly wasnt thinking at this point he was just going with whatever it was that his heart told him to do and his brain be damned.

|

|

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:29 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo's stomach was doing flips, and heart heart was doing mach 4 in her chest. This could be the only chance she had, and if she couldn't say what was on her mind then she would have to show it. With every passing second Sonyo was more aware of Nari; his scent, the color of his eyes, how insanely close he was to her, and it all made it harder and harder for her to gather up the nerve. Gripping at her dress, as if telling herself it might be now or never, she awkwardly closed the space in between her and Narimoi, kissing him. It would probably be obvious to just about anyone that she didn't have a slightest clue what she was doing.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:33 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari had to admit he was not expecting Sonyo to kiss him though without missing a beat he returned the kiss full of love and passion. He had wondered what her kiss would be like, the feel of her lips and the taste of her kiss. And it was everything he thought it would be. In this moment the world faded away into nothingness leaving just the two of them in this moment in this spot. No war, no shinobi, no anything just the two.

|

|

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games