Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 pm
Rinnosuke held a finger to the woman. "Shhhhh" he said in a hushed tone. Moving his hand foward and backwards. "Miss, would you take a shinobi's headband from them. Remove a squad leaders flak jacket?" Rinnosuke stumbled forward, and then onto his bottom. He sat on the ground and burst into laughter. "Now, who'er you to rob me of what I love?" He stared up at her. He was like a child who wanted candy at a store. Didn't and threw a tantrum. "Itsh ok, It won't happen again" He said playing with the yo-yo before stowing it back in his pocket. He put the gourd at his side and extended a hand for his headband.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You are going to earn this headband. See this face ..." She spoke as she handed him a picture rather than a headband. She smiled as she did so, handing him a picture of Kazuya. "You are going to work with a special team I just hired to carve his face into a mountain. I don't want any mistakes~ kay? Or a mountain's gonna be the least of your worries. Now, you will give me that Gourd and Yo-yo before you leave."  

Misujage

Saint

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:09 pm
(comical personality differences, eyy Misu-chan~)

Rinnosuke looked at the picture, studied it for a second. This woman, she didn't understand that Rinnosuke wanted it badly. And Rinnosuke's want drove him a little over the edge sometimes. He smiled and looked up, into her eyes. With a swig of Sake he thought of where she was talking about. The mountain of all the old village leaders. "Ma said that our family could demolish mountains if we wanted." Rinnosuke said looking at the picture. "I usually settle matters like this with a game of some sort" Rinnosuke grew a mischevious grin and focused on the picture. "This your man or something miss?" He asked, hoping he could trip her up with a soft spot. Possibly make her face go bright red, or something. That was always fun to do to grown ups.

"I don't trust you, If I give you my gourd, I won't have anything. If you give me something of yours, I'll hand it all over, no questions asked. And do your creepy stalker face art" Rinnosuke said "And it's gotta be something you love, like I love sake" he said hugging the gourd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Sumthin like that. =I ]

What a daring child to speak in such a manner. Her man? Did he not know the face of his own Kage? Who else would she say deserved their faces placed upon a mountain. Her eyes became more angry, attempting to keep the slight red hue of her face from growing anymore than it had. "I'm not giving you anything! You will hand over that gourd and you will go work on this mountain! Now, you can be reasonable or forget your career as a Shinobi! These are orders, not negotiations!"

Misujage

Saint

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya felt it was time to intervene once he was being questioned as Akira's man. Though he found the whole ordeal completely hilarious he knew that if he let Akira explode it would be the end of this poor young man. "Now, now darling. Calm down, let's not hurt anyone sweety~." He teased at his adviser before finally stepping forward into the office to handle business. He eyed the major crater in his desk and given the conversation beforehand it was obvious that something precious of his hand been commandeered by this ambitious young man. "Alright here's a proposition the both of you can agree with. You... hand over the yo-yo and I'll let you drink inside. I refuse to negotiate until then~." He said sticking out his hand waiting for his precious toy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm
(Ahhh didn't see this till after the post. Gotta keep up with the times~)

Rinnosuke was just about to go ballistic, his smile almost crumbling away. Until the man who had left earlier had made a stunning return. "Ha, knew it" Rinnosuke said calming down a little. He heard the Hokages proposition and his smile lit back up. "Ahh finally someone with some sense" Rinnosuke said straping the gourd to his side. He side stepped that crazy lady. and focused on the kage. "I can keep my gourd if you get your yo-yo?" he said holding it out to the man. "I only came here for my headband, it's important. And I need to train!" he said Rinnosuke held it over the kage's hand and tightened his grip incase of foul play. "Only if I can keep the gourd" He said not letting go of the lucky chip he held in his palm. Rinnosuke was drunk, not stupid. He knew how these older people worked.  

Count-Swagula

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hokage-Sama, are you really going to bargain when an under aged child is drinking in public?!" She inquired of him as he made his proposition. Her right hand to her cheek with a slight expression as if she had been shocked. Not by his bargaining, but because of the continuation of such a foul joke. As if she would ever be with a child like Kazuya, interested only in the safety of his yo-yo. Did he notice the gaping hole within his desk. A soft grunt would be all that followed her words. He was the Kage, supposedly he could do as he pleased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya raised his brow slightly, detecting a hint of disgust in Akira's voice. While it was true he wanted his yo-yo to be back safe in his possession, he did need to resolve this matter more. The young man was obviously not intent on giving into their demands without some form of compromise. "Don't be so uptight, sweetheart~." He continued to tease before getting down to business. His eyes sharpened to show the Kage's seriousness. "Do you really think I'm letting you hold that yo-yo as your bargaining tool? I'm being nice here by not taking your fingers apart and prying it from your palm. You see... I don't like it when people play with my things without asking for my permission. The fact you are still alive shows lenient I'm being with you. Now hand it over and you have my word you can keep your gourd." He stated calmly, it would no doubt come off as eerie to the both of them how flat his voice was.

He cleared his throat and brought back his childish grin. "As for your headband, once you give me my yo-yo I'll hand you the missions you so desire~." He mused cheerily.

Kazzoh

Codger

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 am
The angry nagging lover of the Hokage was just white noise to the slightly intoxicated boy. She reminded him of his mom. Aside from the fact she didn't come off as intimidating. Rinnosuke knew no real fear either way. He did however have the Hokage right where he wanted him. Compromise was good. Rinnosuke would get just as he wanted. But a kid like Rinnosuke had a sharp memory when it came to games, which he loved ever so much. He remembered the kage's game.

At the end of his statement though a chill ran up Rinnosuke's spine. He felt slightly uncomfortable now. But maintained his smile. slowly the yo-yo was placed into the kage's hand. Rinnosuke opened his palm and used his two fingers to grab the Hokage's finger. "Caught ya you sly, sly fellow." he said sounding equally as glee as the Hokage. "That was the winning condition of our game, right?" I had to catch you for my headband." Rinnosuke winked and patted his gourd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Another coy comment by Kazuya would send her face flushing. It seemed he held no restraint in embarrassing her in front of the Genin. Only feeding into this mixed world that the small boy had created, that Akira would actually be with ... with ... that person. Feeling that she was no longer needed, either because she truly felt that way or just wanted to leave. She turned from the duo and began to walk towards the door. "I need some air."  

Misujage

Saint

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato only sighed when he heard everyones voice and only sighed even more when they began to argue over the sake and yo-yo. "Man, you people are such a drag..." he said as he began to walk out. "I'm going to go relax..." he said as he began to walk out.

{Exited}

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm
(I don't fee like waiting anymore. I'm just taking it)

Rinnosuke let his hand go after catching the Hokage and proceeded to side step him. He walked over to the Kages desk which had headbands on it and took one off. "Oh, so shiny and new. My little headband, i've waited for you!" Rinnosuke sang and fashioned it on his gourd. He strapped his gourd to his side and walked out of the office on the Hokage, he had to go on a learning spree. Then some simple missions. Rinnosuke was off to show his mom, then off to learn Taijutsu.  

Count-Swagula

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
†*§*† You Cannot Hide From Me the Truth †*§*†

Heiji strode into the room with little to no ceremony, though he was quiet and did pause momentarily at the entrance as if contemplating the situation within the room. There the Hokage was, sitting in his chair with no one else to entertain. So, he continued in, gesturing for the little girl name Jae Ketsueki to follow him in. Coming within twenty feet of the desk at which the Hokage sat, Heiji slowly bowed low, showing just how important he believed the Hokage to be. "Lord Hokage, I bring you a visitor. She asked to be shown to you, and I have viewed her as no threat and have thus brought her here." Standing straight, he looked back at the girl, waiting. He had noticed that she was keeping something from him, her true emotions and feelings. Her acts were transparent to his well trained eyes, but Heiji did not view these as important facts to address. So, he kept silent, and smiled at her to hopefully bring her some confidence to speak.

†*§*† With My Faith I Shall See the Heart of Matters, Bringing Swift Justice to the False †*§*†

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Following the man at a brisk pace, before Jae knew it she was being present before the Hokage of Leaf. Jae stared at the man who was seated at his desk and refrained from making any initial judgments. For starters, he was younger than she would have assumed him to be, but cast that thought aside for Crisis was very young himself. Hopefully with this Kages youth there would be a window of open minded thinking that would give her the opportunity she was seeking."My name is Jae Ketsueki. I come from Yuki..."She let her sentence trail. Closing her eyes as she determined whether or not she should just jump into her reasoning. There was no point in delaying this. It was either she would be allowed to or not. No amount of sweet talk would grant her a free pass. "Truthfully sir...I am running from Snow. I've come to ask for refuge. " Her lips pressed tightly together, the severity of her words ringing in her ears. Her heart hammered against her chest as she dove head first into this. "Please let me stay! I am not a criminal and i'll work hard to gain your trust!"She said, trying desperately to acquire his permission.

[ooc: Oh gawd, I feel so dirty. Having my character plead to Kazzy. XD ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games