Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

Unfortunately Kero didn't fully grasp human language, he only knew simple signals that his master gave him. He turned around seeing Jae still chasing him. Had he made her angry? if he did it was best for him to continue running. He could get this thing off later right now he need to get away. Kero leaped onto a tree with speed and accuracy quickly leaping off the branch onto other tree's floatin through the air with no cares, except for the person chasing him. He was like a super cat!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

What was she supposed to do?! She couldnt use a jutsu on her feline friend nor could she just jump on him either. It would demean her even more than she already was demeaning herself. Kero's bell was the only thing alerting her where he was, his black coat making him blend in with the shadows cast off of objects every now and then. "I'm not going to hurt you, stop! Let me help you get the headband off!" Her pleas were pointless, she knew that but she hoped that Kero might pick up on the desperation in her voice. Obviously not. It seemed to only spurr him on but there was not much she could do.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu was following Jae and Kero, keeping to the shadows and watching the cat closely. He moved in and flanked the cat, trying to catch him off guard.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

Kero unfortunately didn't listen to Jae and continued running. He noticed something moving through the shadows. Luckily his eyesight was much better than the humans in the dark. he focused in on the movement and came to realize it was the boy from before! Now he had two people chasing him, with unnatural ability the cat outmaneuvered Shikatsu and sprinted towards the Hokage's office.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Shikatsu's presence came as a small surprise to Jae. Momentairy irritation flared through her expression, the young kunoichi not too keen on having help for this little endevor. Nonetheless she had no time to bark at him and instead watched in dismay as his presence startled Kero even more so than he already was. The cat veered sharply toward the right, Jae taking off after him and dodging a few obstacles that were not meant for humans to cross over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu followed after Jae. "Sorry, I seemed to have made it worse." He said sadly. He watched the cat and tried to catch up.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka walked down the road next to the sparring ground. She noticed it was pretty lonesome out here today. She determined that she missed her Shizuka. She wondered if she had been stuck in the Aburame compound. She hadnt seen her since the end of the exam marking her promotion. She let her thoughts linger on her partner as she moved to the next area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 am
Shito's first clone walked up to the edge of the sparing facility and looked around. The clone didn't anything in the area at all, so he moved past the area and on to another.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 am
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu arrived at the sparing grounds in less then a minute, knowing all the shortcuts made it easier. He then waited on his two genin to show. As he waited, he decided to train. He started doing sets of push ups, 3 sets of 100.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 am
North Lotus

kiropterain1

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane dashed into the sparring grounds at top speed and skidded to a stop, legs apart, one hand on the ground and the other in the air; ready for either defending herself, or attacking.

After a few moments, when the dust had settled (yes, yes Akane adored dramatic entrances.....) Akane stood up and looked around in confusion then beamed as she caught sight of her new sensei.

"Hiya there!" she said, happily trotting over, twirling a lock of her hair as she did. "Present, Shika Sensei!"

She ripped off yet another salute and hopped from one leg to the other as she tried her best to look clam and collected, but ended up looking like a puppy who knew she was going to be taken for a walk around the park.

Upon seeing Shikatsu doing push-ups regardless of his being first, Akane made a face, then got down beside him and mimicked him, counting:

"Ichi, ni, san, shi, go....."She blew her bangs out of her face and beamed over at her sensei, "This is fun!" she said, even though her arms were feeling a bit wobbly after the first 20.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu glanced over at her, still doing his push-ups. "You a tad late, but you got here quicker then I thought you would. Still, your ate, so 200 push ups. I'll do them with you." He said as he continued counting. "401..402..403....."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 am
North Lotus

kiropterain1

User Image

Akane managed to half cover a wince at the punishment, then got herself togetehr and nodded, sweat dripping off her forehead and matting her flower-ridden hair.

"H-ai, Shi-ka Sen-sei!" she managed, voice staggered by her straining. "Two hun-dred push-ups it is!"

She mentally wondered why she got herself in situations like this. She knew full well that she could not have arrived any sooner, and yet she still made a point of not only accepting the 100 push-ups, but raising the stakes and making it 200.......Akane sighed inwardly and agreed with her mother in her thoughts.

"Akane, you always bite off far more than you can chew." Her mother always told her, clucking, "Just make sure you don't choke one of these days, alright?"

Akane made a face. She was feeling pretty close to choking right now. Even if she did manage to finish the push-ups, she knew this was only the freaking warm-up.

I'm gonna die today, she thought with absolute certainty as she continued her more and more wobbly push-ups. And very soon today....

But she did not stop her push-ups, counting monotonously, with a hiccup now and again as she strained herself.

"I'll be do-ne in no ti-me, Shi-ka Sen-sei!" she chirped, going red in the face.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched her struggling but not giving up. He continued, counting both of their sets. "Akane, once you get to 100, stop. you don't want to over work yourself. We have plenty more work to do today. if you tire out now, it'll hurt you in the end." He said as he counted them. "501, 50... 502, 51..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 am
North Lotus

kiropterain1

User Image

Akane's face went even more red as her sensei took pity one her. This was a 'red button' of her personality.

"I'll b-e f-ine, Shi-ka Se-n-sei!" she said, stubbornly. "I c-an d-o t-wo h-undr-ed ea-sy!"

156...157...1..5...8...stupid arms....she thought mentally, frowning in determination. She was not going to let her hissy shaky arms get the better of her in front of her Shikatsu, oh, no, not Akane.

"Al-most th-ere..."she grunted, finished, then collapsed onto the ground, spitting dust, but beaming at Shikatsu. "Done!" she added triumphantly, then held up one hand in a thumbs up.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: LOL smile )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu stopped at 850 push ups and watched Akane. She was really determined and he liked that about her. He watched as she finished and collapsed, giving him a thumbs up. He smiled and walked over to her. "Are you sore at all?" He asked feeling her arms.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games