Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night looked over hearing another annoying as hell voice. She sighed some looking over to see her father figure. Awwww man! I'm not ready for a step-mom! Turning her attention back to Reiko she smiled sweetly. "Really?" Night suddenly felt special for once. She had no idea that she was a first for Reiko, knowing that she didn't want to mess it up. Before Night had always had the eyes of the opposite gender but only a few caught her eye and even less she liked in the least. Unlike the others though Night truthfully cared about Reiko, . . the only other boys she felt like that were Haku and Dakkon but that was a different kind of caring.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)380 |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon looked at her "Man you can really put it away huh?" he said he still had over half his bowl "Well, eat your fill i have enough money." he said with a smile and nodded when the ramen guy asked if it was okay "This Jae sounds interesting, maybe i'll get to meet her soon." he said he wondered what she looked like the description wasn't all that in depth just with the candy pink hair and the ice eyes she sounded like an interesting person thats for sure "So whats with the cat suit?" he asked looking at the suit that covered everything except her legs

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

While waiting for another bowl, Shade swayed back and forth,listening to Dakkon talk.
"Pretty Lady is very interesting! She can be very scary though! So don't run away when you meet her!" She grinned and leaned against the table to get a better look at the man across from her. She was so invasive, Would this guy be able to handle her wild personality long enough to pay the bill? Once the question about her coat hit her ears, a huge cheshire smile brightened the darkness around her face. This question was asked alot.
" Where do I start,Nyahahah," she laughed slightly and pondered what type of information she should leak out.
"Well, first of all, this is what gives me the upper hand in combat. I have alot of tricks up my sleeve." Her expression changed into a more sly and joyed look now,
"Uh, I'm...also... very shy with my appearance. I dont like it when people see me, so I dont take this coat off," Shade shook her head when explaining about being shy, just to solidify the fact that this man will possibly never see her face.
"Its also lightweight, and airy! and flexible! and matches my personality!... but sometimes I look scary and I dont mean to! " With a c**k of her head, She curled her lips into a smirk and placed her paws on the table.
"Why do you look like you?" she questioned back, eager to hear his simple explination.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko turned back to Night and nodded when she asked if what he said was true. He looked over towards Dakkon and the girl and gestured towards her with his thumb"It people like that who give Kunoichi a bad name. The ones who only play around" He sighed as he took a sip of his drink. Some Shinobi just cant cope with reality,while some hide behind false pretenses to cover up a weakness. He closed his eyes for a split second and when he opened them again his sharingan blazed to life. He scanned her chakra signature and strength with those eyes'As predicted,less then half of my own' Not very suprising

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
"I can see the advantages behind something like that." he said eating a few more noodles. "I'll remember that about Jae too, and i was born this way which is why i look like this as for my clothes its comfortable and the hood can conceal my identity if needed. And i dont think you should have to be so shy about your appearance i dont think you should be shy with how your born." he said as he finished the bowl and set it aside. The girl was very odd that was probably why Dakkon seemed so interested in finding out about her she was a girl in a cat suit which had the oddest ability to conceal her face and probably claws that would retract from the paws.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Shade was thrilled with the agreement in her costume being a positive thing. Not many people approached her at all to even consider asking her questions.
"Yeah! i'm super strong too! Well, actually," She paused. What she wanted to say danced at the tip of her tongue. Pushing negativity aside, she decided to say it,
"I've never actually sparred with a real person before, So I dont know if I could beat anyone up! But I'm really really good at training! I'm sooo super fast and bouncy! Sensei said I have alot of potential!" Her eyes flashed pride at that moment, and it felt wonderful to talk about herself for once.
"I bet your super strong too! your arms look big and powerful!" she exclaimed. Shade was avoiding the shy comment he had made before, she didnt want to dwindle on the subject of her true physical appearance for long. She was very proud of how she was born and how she looked. It was just the public eye that didnt need to know. Shade suddenly looked up as the waiter brought over another bowl. He placed it down and backed up slightly as Shade scooped it up and started to slurp. Out of nowhere, she started to cough and gag a little on what she was eating. Her strong reaction came from the sudden feeling of eyes on her, but this time it felt different. This time she really did feel like she was being read. Her positive energy suddenly flipped and a low snarl came from the back of her throat. With a violent whip of her arm, she chucked the bowl of ramen she was eating right for the Uchihas head. No one was allowed to peek. that was her biggest pet peeve.

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

With a tilt of his head the Ramen Bowl went flying right by,breaking upon contact with the wall. Reiko looked towards the girl and raised his arm,palm flat,and pointed it towards the girl. Then,quick as a flash,a beam of light seemed to peirce the seat right next to the cat girls shoulder. It hummed with electricity. The base of the beam was connected to Reiko's hand which he kept pointing towards the girl. He looked at Night and with his free hand layed some money on the table since they were both done eating"C'mon,lets go" He said with a smile which faded as he turned back to the girl. His Chidori spear was still over her should and blocked her only way out of the booth. With Sharingan active he walked towards her,a hand ready in case the other kid tried anything"Try anything like that again,And it will be your neck next time" He jerked his head towards Dakkon"He can vouch for that"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night finished her ramen and shot a deadly glare at the girl sitting next to her father. Getting up she walked over and flicked Dakkon's ear playfully then walked back to Reiko's side looking at the two. I'll see you around Dakkon." She smirked and toke Reiko's other hand.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm
Darith The Wanderer

[That would be too slow to block the Chidori Spear which requires no handsign. The beam is fast. I already spoke with shade and told her no harm would come to her. Its a scare tactic. Please edit

Shade is you post before he edits knw tat the Chidori Spear is over your shoulder keeping you pinned in the booth]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

The situation played out smoothly right as the bowl shattered. To Shade, she instantly knew punishment would come with the crime, but how was stunning to her. As the Uchiha raised his hand, Shade felt her heartbeat accelerate and her pupils grow in size. Seconds before the lightning was emitted, she could feel the air grow thinner. The feeling of static rippled over her skin and caused her body to brace for a dodge. She remained still though, and with no surprise came a lighting based attack. She was guessing from the display that he was asserting his dominance. He was showing her that he was top cat around here. Shade boldly locked eyes with him again this time. The color was different, and very hypnotizing. If one were to look at the two ninja facing each other, the elders would be shocked. Within Shade's emerald eyes, one could say almost...serpent like, reflected the Uchihas sharingan. Flash of the past much.. Shade acknowledged the threat, but didnt respond. If she was lucky, those two would never cross paths again.
"Yes, i'm ok," she said softly to Spiky-kun and started to regain her normal stature.

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Reiko looked over to night"Just anouther moment dear" He said with a smile. For the second time when he looked back at the girl the smile faded. With a twitch of his finger the blade receded,coming back through the booth and retreating back to his hand before canceling it altogether. The Uchiha took his hand and started to walk to the door,pausing only when he walked past the girls booth. He bent down so that they only had a foot of space between them,his Sharingan only inchs away from her eyes"Learn who you are" Was all he said as the Tomoe in his Eye began to spin. Suddenly Shade would feel as if she were being sucked into the blackness of his eye,falling down an endless pit. She would be confronted by all her biggest fears and insecurities while Reiko's voice would ring again and again,repeating the same thing"Learn who you are...Learn who you are...Learn who you are" Then as suddenly as it happened it stopped. Only a second passed and to any onlooker it would appear as if nothing happened. Reiko's tomoe slowed as his eye's returned to normal. He stood and smiled at the other couple"Be seeing you" And with Night in tow he stepped outside the stand and headed to the Hot Springs,he needed to get away

|| Exit to the Hot Springs ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Dakkon just sighed if it had been outside this probably would have erupted into a fight of some kind he had no reason to protect shade but he still would it wouldn't have been right to have a Chuunin push a Genin around for no good reason they we're the ones that should have been more adult but here was Reiko slinging jutsu inside a Ramen shop just over a bowl being thrown at him he obviously didn't have younger siblings and Dakkon wouldn't want to cause any collateral damage to the shop none of his lethal jutsus we're recommended for indoor fighting especially Doton and Katon.

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Eyeing the dark man as he walked by, Shade was suddenly taken aback from his head moving in way to close. Her lip raised slightly to flash him a warning glare but suddenly she felt her mind draw a blank. She stared transfixed into the strangers eyes, were they..moving. Before she could mutter a word, She felt herself grow feint and lightheaded. The room took a wild spin and soon she had the sickening feeling of falling. Where was she? Did she pass out? Suddenly a voice echoed from the darkness. Learn who you are? Shade... thought she did... no, she knew she did. Before she could ponder a second further, she could feel her coat get ripped from her body. Struggling wildly, she didnt have time to look since the darkness around her suddenly turned to water. Water all around her. She couldnt breathe. There was no surface, no end to this water. Right as she could feel her body reach its limit, light blinded her. She was sitting back in the restaurant. Nothing had happened. She was alive, and the Uchiha was walking away. Shade stood up quickly, making a fool out of herself once again. She was completely panicked. She had never before experienced Genjutsu, and was taking it badly. Her eyes darted around in a crazed fashion. People in there were staring at her, wondering what her deal was. That pushed Shade onto the edge and she ended up bolting out of the restaurant. Her heart was pounding so hard it blocked out all other sounds. All she knew, was that her flight or fight instinct kicked in, and she was in flight mode.

User Image

((Exit to the river))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games