Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 am
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-300 |-|AC:2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night pulled her hair up with her hands up behind her neck picking up her heavy damp hair rolling it into a slightly messy bun. It was a cute look for her, the apartment they lived in was the living-room wright when you walked in that had a doorway that lead to the kitchen and a hallway to the bedrooms, in all their were three. The master bedroom had it's own bathroom apart from the one in the hallway. "It's nice to see you to Shikatsu." She hadn't seen him since she started to become an assassin which wasn't long after Dakkon died that she learned her real birth first name was Eclipse, her last name was still a mystery to them. There was one point in time when she started to crush on Shikatsu, because he was so nice and always putting her in a good mood. Eclipse glanced down at the ring on her finger, she didn't know how she felt about him now after all of this. "I've. . .been good, . . busy a lot." She was referring to her assassination jobs. But he wasn't aware of that. Only Reiko knew Eclipse's true role in the village. Sure she still wanted to become an ANBU, but this was much more suited for her. "Ummmm." She looked down at herself walking around Shikatsu in just a towel. "Excuse me for one second." She held up one finger then walked into the hallway into her bedroom getting dressed into a much more cute outfit with a baggy white shirt and little black skirt. She walked back into the living room were Shikatsu. "So what kind of tea do you like?" Night asked in a humming voice.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip your throat out!"

Steel easily broke the ropes around his paws and jaw growling more. When that boy would come back there's no way in hell he'd let him back in the house, little lone ever touch Eclipse again! Shaking his fur after he got back to his paws glanced at Eclipse then at Shikatsu, baring his teeth to show that if he touched her without her consent that he would eat him. He then went sniffing around going to their bedroom. Somethings not right. . .it smells different in here. That damn Reiko trying to take advantage of Eclipse like that. I swear if he tries that s**t again I won't hold back at biting his head off! He continued his scent search.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 1400

User Image

Shikatsu saw that she was in a towel and blushed slightly while looking to the side as she went to go get dressed. When she returned she walked into the kitchen and asked him about tea. He thought about it for a moment before he spoke. "I like gyokuro or matcha if you have them." He said as he looked her over, she was even more beautiful than the last time he saw her. He looked over at the the wolf that he saw earlier and wondered what it was doing. "Hey Night, why do you have a wolf hear?" He asked her as he went into the kitchen after her.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 am
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

The shirt and skirt were very comfortable. Even around Reiko Eclipse wouldn't dare dress this way in his presence. When she was around Reiko she had to be the perfect girl. It was hard at first but after a while she had gotten used to it. These were her lazy comfortable clothes. "I believe we do have some still." She said reaching over the counter at a cabinet that she couldn't reach. Damn it. Opening it with her finger tips Night bit her inner lower lip hard. "Uhhhh," She then blushed with embarrassment. "Do you mind giving me a boost?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled and walked over to her and looked at the shelf. He thought of letting her stand on his hands and holding her up, but she was in a skirt so he decided to grab her around her waist and lift her up, she was really light. He could smell the shampoo she used from this close and it was nice. He was glad Reiko wasn't here, he would have killed him for sure. But at the moment, he didn't really care. "Is this high enough?" He asked as he looked up at her.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Jashin awoke in his aparments confused as he sat up and looked around. He felt better now than he had in the past few days but he was glad it was over. Standing he would gather his tools and scrolls as he would leave locking the door behind him. It was time to train again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse leaned forward more putting her right hand down on the stove reaching with her left. Why did Reiko have to put the tea up so high? And above the stove!? She thought biting her lip hard, her finger tip grazed the container but that just pushed it back father. "Uhhh, I'm so sorry but can you give me another inch?" She asked bashfully, not used to asking others for help. If Steel wasn't away sniffing out the house she could just sit on top of him and get it.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel continued to sniff around. He didn't like the way Reiko's room smelled after they did what they did. Not letting her sleep in the same room with him again! She can't mate with a b*****d like that! Steel growled in a low snarl.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and lifted her higher. He looked up at her to ask if it was high enough and saw up her skirt. He blushed and looked down. His face was really red but he didn't say anything. hopefully this was high enough. If not, he could go higher, but he would be holding her up so high it would be impossible to not see up her skirt. He didn't know why he seemed to be more shy around her then other girls. He liked her and all, but could that be the reason?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 120

Reiko walked up the stairs to his apartment with a smile on his face,his mission had been postponed which meant he could spend the day with Night uninterrupted! He walked down the hallway to his apartment and opened the door silently. He didn't want to alert Steel that he was here,that dog was probably still mad at him. He turned the corner into the kitchen...and was shocked by what he saw. Shikatsu holding Night up by her waist and looking up her skirt while she reached for the Tea he had placed up high. Reiko didn't think,didn't speak he just reacted. In a burst of speed which was the fastest he had ever moved he closed the two yard distance between him and the Nara,and grabbed his throat. Reiko continued running until he pinned him to the wall by his throat,raising him so that he was dangling. Reiko's Sharingan was on in his eye's and he wore a scowl so fierce that the kid would have no doubt that he was about to die

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse grabbed the tea container and smiled. "Okay I got it, that's all I needed. The rest of the stuff I can get." She said smiling, looking back at Shikatsu. Waiting for about a minute, then suddenly she fell. "Ahh!" She squeaked landing on her a** her head hitting the side of the stove, dropping her teabag she clutched her head curling up into a ball. Owwwwww! Her eyes watered at the rims as she looked up shouting at the top of her lungs. "What's the big idea dropping me like that! Not coo---" Her voice caught in her throat as she saw Reiko holding Shikatsu to the wall. Blinking Night stood up putting her hand on the edge of the stove as she got up, the other hand on the top of her head. "R-Reiko what's wrong?" She asked being oblivious to the situation.

User Image

Steel heard a thud coming from the kitchen his ears perked and he glanced over dashing to the room not having a lot of room to move in the halls.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"Ok coo.." Is all Shikatsu got out before he was pinned up against the wall. When he opened his eyes he saw that it was Reiko who had pinned him. "What's wrong with yoou?!?" He asked trying to get a breath in, he didn't even hear him come in, let alone approach them. He looked over at Night who had tears in her eyes, this really pissed of Shikatsu. He looked back at Reiko with a hateful look in his eyes. "What is the meaning of this?" He said gasping, trying to pry his hands away from his neck.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 120

There was no words Shikatsu could say to quell his Rage. Now now,not after what he saw"Shut the hell up! I just saw you looking up her skirt you a*****e!" He said balled his freehand into a fist and let go of Shikatsu's throat. Before he could even drop to the floor though,Reiko punched him in the side of the head with a vicious right hook,sending him across the living room and through the window. Shikatsu would fall the three stories into the streets below. Not giving him a moment of rest Reiko bolted across the living room,grabbed a Wakizashi from off the table,slid it into its sheath next to the only other one he had,and jumped into the streets all without breaking pace. They say people feared Reiko,that he had a dark,cold side to him. Well he was about to give the Village a reason to fear him,to show them a Uchiha's Revenge

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm
[Exit to street]  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 am
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image

Once the throbbing was gone in her head she felt a large tongue going up her whole front. It was Steel's, he was trying to comfort her. Eclipse had heard what Reiko had said before they went out the window, blinking she looked up at Steel. "Thanks Steel, but I think we have to go to the streets now. Before Reiko kills Shikatsu." The wolf then barked which made the ringing in her ears come back somewhat. After picking up the tea she had dropped and placed it on the counter Eclipse then jumped onto Steel's back as he lay down so she could get on.

User Image

Steel then darted out of the apartment though the door which he could fit through some, better than the window and getting Eclipse cut on his back. Since they got out, Steel turned around jumping on the roof then out into the streets.
[Exit to Streets]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 am
Dakko & Imoura The Lost |-|Trainee/Vagabond|-|Void walker|-|
User ImageUser Image

"Who am I? Am I to be lost forever?"

Imoura and Dakko stood shoulder to shoulder as they looked up at the apartment complex "Imoura I don't understand..." he said looking at him and Imoura sighed "Well, you said you wanted to find out who you were. And well here we are this place is where you came from that's all i can say im sorry." he lowered his head slightly they both wore matching katanas and Kimonos they would be seen as just vagabonds no one would even take a second look at them, but to anyone that knew Dakkon from before the resemblance would be almost unreal less spikey and black hair was the only difference really. And to anyone that would look at their katanas Imoura held a katana that had a blue dragon snake its way up the sheathe and Dakko had a red dragon going the opposite direction "Well, than what am i to figure out here? Surely Daemon hadn't ordered this..." he said lowering his head a little "Dakko, the two of us are considered lost we don't listen to Daemon its just you and me, like brothers." he said he wondered if October was around he placed Dakko here a year after his body had passed by using the soul drinker he had been able to capture his soul and release it into the void causing the torrents of energy to rip through the soul in multiple ways and bring it back together and now he had become immortal, he had become stronger and faster than he ever could dream as a shinobi but they weren't here for any fighting Dakko just wanted to see his old home and Imoura had figured if he saw October he would get some memory back Imoura himself didn't look a day older but his hair and his outfit much like Dakko's was changed since that fateful day and now the two of them looked like a couple of Edo era samurai. Dakko was about to take a step forward but Imoura grabbed his shoulder gently "By the way, if October is with Reiko... Don't engage you still don't have a grasp on your abilities and Auron said to make sure you weren't in any engagements prior to his training. So just run." he said with a small laugh Dakko sighed a little as he set off towards the apartments "You don't have to treat me so much like a child..." he muttered softly to himself as he walked to the apartments its so... familiar... but i don't remember anything... he thought as he traveled the halls he walked almost as if in a dream stopping in front of October's door slowly he brought his hand up to the door and knocked three times gently he took a step back what if Reiko answers the door instead? do i just... be me? he thought he was fairly nervous as his hands gently tapping his sides as he looked around. While Dakko was off on his own adventure Imoura just sat in the street pulling his Gasa low on his head with a deep breath he soon dozed off

"The honor of the pride shall never fall as long as my feet stand on ground."

(Im bored and they're just playin waldo)  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image

Eclipse had been fixing the window Reiko had broken with Shikatsu's face for him looking up her skirt. Sighing she turned hearing Steel bark someone was at the door. The vibrations of his loud voice even shook the kitchen. "I'm coming~" She replied loudly to Steel and whoever was at the door. I wonder who it could be. . . hmmm. Finishing the base of the window she walked into the living room slipping off the apron she had on over her kimono. Opening the door her eyes widened. H-He smells like. .. f-f-father!? D-Dakkon!? She gasped her crimson eyes wide with shock and all the color had drained out of her face. "D-D-D-D-Daaaaa, y-y-yyour s-s-s pous to . . . d-d-d-dea. . . . " Eclipse couldn't control her speech at what she saw, he had all the bodily features of her former friend. Only thing different was the hair style. It had been over a year since she cried last, and that was at his death. H-He has to be dead!?!?!? Is he a ghost? No? Yes!? Uhhh! She reached out with a shaky hand as her eyes whelmed with joyful and frightened tears. Touching his skin she whimpered. "Dakkon?" Am I dead? No, . . Steel can still see me. . . then how in hell is he here!? He died in my arms over a year ago!!! Eclipse didn't know how to react in the very least. Hell has froze over for me. . . and before I didn't believe in such nonsense as hell. Closing her crimson eyes tears ran down her cheeks as she bounded him in a tightening hug.

User Image

Steel was laying down in the living room his head on his paws, his eyes half open when he heard a knock on the door. He barked to Eclipse telling her someone was at the door. "Door! Door! Door Eclipse door!" He barked still laying down, after this they had to go find Noctis and start training again, maybe go to the river so Steel could go roll around in the cold water since he could barley fit down the hall to the bathroom. Noticing the commotion with Eclipse as she opened the door Steel rose to his paws going over, the overgrown wolf's back rubbed adjacent the roof of the apartment.

((OOC: Hahaha, I came here to pull weeds and I find you Jay XD How's it been? . . .God you wanna make me do a tear jerker?))

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games