Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi had been trying so, so hard to get her mind out of the gutter. But it was getting tougher with every moment that went by and she couldn't help but let out a short yelp followed by a low moan of relaxation and the contrast in temperature became apparent. It felt good, really good in fact. She simply shrugged at the comment. She was far too enraptured by the bliss that was being brought on by the massage to care. "Then let them watch. It's not like we're doing anything wrong. In fact, it feels very much right."She smirked slightly. Trying to be subtle, yet flirty at the same time. She had never been a prude. Were it socially acceptable she'd probably walk around in the nude. It wasn't that she was a show off, she just wasn't scared to show skin in a tasteful manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"Well i wouldnt kick you out of my bed on that note."[She continued as she had been with the needle and just enjoyed the company. Koshi seemed to make himself comfortable back in taka's lap and went to sleep.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Shi's face reddened slightly at the mention that she wouldn't kick her out of bed. She had never done anything like that before, so she was a little nervous. But she had to experience something akin to a relationship at some point. And she had never really had any preference when it came to gender. And, it was worth noting that Taka had earned some form of reward. She made sure that her shirt was pulled down before turning so that she was on her back, looking up at the girl. She sat up slowly, placing a hand ever so gently on Taka's good shoulder to help pull her closer. Without doing any talking she leaned in and softly pressed her lips against Taka's own, kissing her in a way that wasn't too rough but not too soft either. To give her ample room to move away if she didn't want it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

Takas eyes widened as her lips pressed against hers , briefly in shock. After a second her hand came to Shi's hair and grabbed a handful as she kissed her back. She was wary of the bug swarm inside her but figured if Shi could keep them under control she might be able to have a proper relationship for once."Um...first kiss too?"  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
Trying to keep her cool, she allowed Taka to grab a hand full of her hair, deciding that she must just like things rough. She allowed herself to melt into it even more. Doing her best to keep the swarm under control. There was a time where they would lash out at anyone who got close, but those times were over. She puled away once Taka did, catching her breath, going slightly red as seemed to be the norm for her lately and nodded a little. It wasn't exactly frowned upon by cultural terms, so she knew she wasn't doing anything wrong. "....Was it good for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm
(( How in the hell was that even slightly calling for a kiss? Moogar, you cow, you stink at playing girls! D:< ))

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

Her hand released her hair gently and stroked it gently, suddenly she was rather embarrassed.. She nodded not quite trusting her words. Koshi yipped at her from her lap and climbed up to her shoulder, talking into her ear again. She nodded and reached out with her good arm to pull her into her lap simply to hold the Aburame. "It was very good. my initial evaluations of you were high. But they have since gone through the roof.... Koshi has also taken a shine to you id say.. i think ill keep you if you dont mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm
((We're talking over IM's. We have it all planned out brah! D<))  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm
(( Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just don't drop any bugs down her throat. *Poof* > 3 > ))

A silver crow soars overhead, wings brushing close to the sun, enough so as to momentarily bring night to the area. "Ka-caw!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Shi was initially a little bit shocked as she was pulled into Taka's lap, but she soon relaxed into it and let herself be held. She raised an eyebrow slightly, she was talking like she was a pet or something. "I don't mind this. I actually quite like it. But I can handle myself too you know, I don't need to be looked after." She poked her playfully. Of course she, just like anyone else, enjoyed being looked after from time to time. But she didn't want to come across as weak in either case.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

"Who said you had to be looked after? Ive fought you already. And im sure if it wasn't for my tactics involving your swarm that you could engulf me easily. Do you have a place to stay in konoha or are you still wandering the roads?"Taka slid her senbon into an already loaded pouch of them inside her cleavage. The tip of the weapon wasnt visible any more and seemed concealed to her satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Shi listened and nodded at her words. She hadn't meant it quite in that way, but she had decided that Taka's compliments about her ability in battle certainly took her attention off of other thoughts. Suddenly thinking about where she was staying, she didn't exactly have any permanent residence. "Thank you. And no, I guess I don't. I tend to move around from place to place, but nowhere permanent. Why do you ask?" She watched as Taka placed the senbon neatly between her cleavage, it was an interesting place to keep a weapon. She would have to remember that for later.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

"Well simply put me and koshi have room for one more in our den...after all if i get to keep you then we should be close right?"She absently ran her fingers through Shi's hair, undoing knots and tangles from her hair. Koshi meanwhile decided to conceal himself inside of Taka's hair, thus making a mess of her own but still doing a decent job of hiding himself. If you didnt know he was there you probably wouldn't notice him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Shi was pretty much bouncing with energy right now. She would not only have a room mate and possible girlfriend depending on how things went, because she wasn't entirely sure yet what all of this made them. But she would also have a chance to show Roku and everyone else that she could survive without them. That she was strong. She practically glomped Taka before stepping back once more, making extra sure that she did not knock her over. "I'd love that. I have some training to get done. But would it be alright for you to show me how to get there first?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

her eyes showed a bit of anger as the girl hugged her. Had she been alone for this long. People didnt usually shun the aburme but at the same time they weren't many that would live near them either. she pushed the thoughts out of her head and leaned her head against her for a moment.She spoke in a soft voice to her"Sure. Wont be a problem."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games