Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

The first part of the attack landed cleanly, and pushed Mitsuhide backwards. Luckily, his wood was strong enough that such an attack wouldn't do any damage. In fact, no matter how much force was put behind it, it was dubious that any wood weapon would do any damage on Mitsuhide's hard body. Now that was not the case for Masaru. Out of a strange instinct, Miyuki moved Mitsuhide's blade so that it blocked the downward attack. But the attack was hard, and just the force of hitting it was enough to cause Miyuki to lose her balance as the puppet master. The nice thing about a puppet was that she could make it move quicker than a human would be able to move its limbs, going on reaction speed rather than muscle speed. A human wouldn't have been able to move his blade quick enough to block the downward strike after having the blade knocked aside. After quickly regaining her balance Miyuki also regained her stance and continued to manipulate the puppet. For the second move, she had Mitsuhide shift his sword to his left hand and since the staff was still being blocked by his sword as he swung his sword downward the purpose was that this would cause her staff to follow, leaving an opening in the chest. With his right hand, Miyuki manipulated the arm to make a simple, but hard due to the quality of the wood, punch towards Ayaki's stomach for the second move.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:21 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki felt the sword strike her staff and grinned. Normally, a sword would slice right through the wood but her staff was special. It had a steel rod going through the middle and his sword connected with that, rendering her staff fine. As her staff moved down and the puppet struck with his fist, Ayaki twisted easily, avoiding the blow with ease. Her staff followed her and came for a roundhouse blow to the back of the puppets head. Her foot also pushed out, connecting with the back of his knee to get her away but also to force him to his knees. Kicking off, she moved several feet away from him.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The staff connected with the back of Mitsuhide's head. Luckily, it was connected to the rest of the body in a way that it just hung down after being hit, and was easily brought back by a flick of Miyuki's wrist. When Ayaki kicked the back of his knee, he did fall but Miyuki was able to quickly raise him again. Another flick of Miyuki's wrist and he was facing towards the opponent once more. At this point, Miyuki didn't really want to use Chakra. It would have been easy to have launched a projectile at Ayaki, but at this point there would probably be another spar afterwards and it would be best to preserve her Chakra for when she really needed it. Like a one-trick pony, she sent Mitsuhide back towards Ayaki. This time, she didn't slow him as she approached like she would for a sword slash or a punch, but rather she had him moving at a great velocity straight into Ayaki, to ram into her with his head, for the third move.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

This time, Ayaki didn't go for any fancy moves and instead sidestepped the attack. But not before she drew her staff up and slammed it down on his neck and head. The blow was surprisingly strong since Ayaki was also an archer and would send him crashing into the dirt when combined with his speed and her blow. She now faced Miyuki, her black eyes giving away nothing as she raced forward. Her fourth move had been played and now she was going for her fifth: immobolize the puppeteer. Her only plan, however, was to get close enough to touch Miyuki and declare the spar ended.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

After the blow connected with Mitsuhide, Miyuki knew that the spar was over. She wasn't one to give up, and had she not declared that she would not be using Jutsu, she would have just summoned Masaru to continue the fight until she could have Mitsuhide recover. Rather, as Ayaki raced forward, Miyuki simply cut the strings to her puppet and raised her hands in surrender. "Uncle." she said with a smile and waited for Ayaki to stop, then continued, "Thanks for the spar; next time I won't put a restriction on Jutsu!" As she said this, she laughed lightly and began to execute the hand signs to dismiss Mitsuhide before stretching and turning back towards the Kage.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:01 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Cutting one foot out, Ayaki came to a stop before reaching Miyuki, her foot kicking up some dirt. She nodded and smiled "Same." she spun her staff again, noting the cuts in it had revealed some of the metal and she sighed. Then followed Miyuki back to the Kage, sitting on the ground to examine the damage to her staff.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 am
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru arrived at the Field. He could see several people already gathered there including Ayaki. It looked as if she had just finished a sparring match with the young kunoichi with a ponytail. Shigeru calmly walked toward the Yukikage and the others, a slight smile on his face. Shigeru bowed to his Kage before he turned his eyes to Ayaki which spoke to her, his pleasure. "Sorry, I'm late." Shigeru said pleasantly to the Yukikage.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade had almost jumped right out of her skin as the sound of a loud whistle ripped through the air. Of course after the scare she found herself rather aggravated that her nice nap was cut short. At least the napping had restored her chakra back to full potential. With a tired yawn, Shade propped herself up with her large paws and rubbed her eyes with the long tail that was curled around her. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed a rather large group of ninja off in the distance. Who were they? Maybe just another leaf squad... Once they started sparing Shade felt no need to creep over there and bother them, usually she would, but today she wanted to lounge around. That...and she also missed Pretty Lady... so being a hypocrite, she decided to move.
"Maybe they know where she is~nyahhhh," Shade yawned at the end of that statement and stood up. She swiped the dirt off of her tan coat and started making her way over towards the group. It must of been an awkward sight, seeing such a strange person walking towards them from the distance. The hood with orange 'ears', the long tan coat, the large paws attached to the sleeves, the trailing long tail and the bare and muscular human legs.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:01 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Looking up from the ground, Ayaki immediately locked her eyes on Shigeru, remaining seated despite herself. She had noticed the smile but wasn't sure what to make of it so it unsettled her and she ducked her head back to her work. She was rubbing the broken wood, smoothing it so she wouldn't hurt her hands "Hello, Shige-san." she murmured, holding the staff upright to look at the damage. Another person was approaching in the distance and Aya looked at them out of the corner of her eye. Dressed oddly, the person was far too inent on their group to be simply passing by Cat thing.... she thought and stood finally, her staff loose in her fingertips.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Shade's shoulders slouched the closer she neared the group. The feeling of eyes on her was slightly unsettling, but she was rather social so it didn't impact her to much. Upon reaching a close enough distance from the group, she decided to speak up,
"Good late afternoon~Nyah," she greeted them quickly then rubbed her eyes with the large stuffed paws and yawned, "Have you seen Pretty Lady? Shes got pretty pink hair and boobies~nyah, and her eyes are like blueberries..." Shade mumbled off and it looked as if she had fallen asleep while standing there. A sudden jolt of life rushed through her and her tail lashed side to side, as if she grew curious.
"I wanna sleep with her, so if you could tell me... where she...." Shade broke off in another yawn and wobbled slightly,
"Your pretty too," she mumbled towards the dark haired girl. Her darkened face from the hood made it so it was hard to read her...and take her seriously.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Black eyes wide and staring at the, now recognized as, girl, Aya knew instantly who she was looking for. For a moment she didn't do anything then she moved forward to bend over and look up under the hood at the girl's face "I have seen her but she's probably not where I saw her now. I don't think she'd be very sleepy either since she was mad." she reasoned, still bent over. Then she crouched, her staff going across her lap, to stare up under the hood "Pretty is as pretty is." she replied to the compliment, curious about the girl's jacket.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Shade took a few steps back as the girl moved in to take a peek. Acting as she usually would, she made sure her face was well hidden in the shadows.
"Pretty Lady is angry~nyah?" she squirmed and the stuffed ears atop her hood lowered down in a melancholy way. "Maybe she just needs a hug... or..." Shade shuffled closer to the dark haired girl and pushed herself against her, she looked totally exhausted. Of course normal strangers would never move so close, but Shade had no sense of danger when it came to people. She squirmed against the girl more until she was resting her body weight upon her in an awkward position. To the female, Shade possibly didnt seem to weigh anything.
"she needs a nap~nyah," she purred and closed her eyes in a trance-like state. This would possibly be embarrassing for the Yuki girl in front of her team, having a strange leaf genin resting against her, halfway flopped over her body.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru smiled as he saw Ayaki acknowledge him. She was seemed to polish her bow that was now slightly damaged. Most likely from her recent spar. Shigeru thought. Then, someone came from behind. It was some sort of demon. A creature. She spoke of who Shigeru assumed was Jae. The cat-like creature spoke of Jae in a way that clearly depicted them as intimately connected. Shigeru frowned in disgust as she proceeded to speak to Ayaki in such a way. He stepped between her and Ayaki, an outstretched arm as an armored barricade. Shigeru faced the creature, however. "Leave." Shige's voice was like a blade being sharpened. "The girl your looking for will be here, soon."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:22 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki immediately retreated behind Shigeru as he intervened, not because she was nervous or embarrassed but simply because she felt more comfortable with him than anyone else. She held her staff loose once more and seemed comfortable to just hang behind Shigeru "Mmm... too many naps can make one lethargic." she warned, leaning slightly against Shigeru's back to speak to the Leaf girl.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Shade seemed crushed by the hostility that was shot at her, never once was she so rudely cast aside like that. Without a word she drooped her tail and hunched her shoulders once more. She turned herself around and started slinking back the way she came, forever seeing that man as 'mean guy'. She walked past her napping spot, kicking pebbles along and made her way towards the village, maybe there were nicer people there.

((Exit))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games