Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edens Heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:06 pm
Nao Tokushima
User Image

'' I refuse to become part of a statistic ''

Nao winced at the Raikage's speech to the girl known as Alice, but she understood the necessity. You really shouldn't question the woman's methods, because obviously she would know more about it than you, and her temper has already been proven. Poke the bear with the stick why don't you? Briefly, the girl conjured up an image of Lady Raikage as a pudgy bear in its cave, being poked at by a small version of Alice. Oh how she had to bite her tongue to stifle the giggles, though a hint of amusement in her eyes shone through, as if daring herself to try and smother it.

Her mouth swooped at the invitation to speak automatically, eager to earn her headband and be acknowledged as an official Genin, alongside her partner (though she wasn't quite positive on how ranking effected a feline...). "I'm here for the same reason he is, ma'am! To earn my headband and be officially welcomed into the world of the Shinobi!" Nao didn't even try to mask her excitement, as the previous boy had. This was... The greatest moment in her life! The moment where she was officially her own person...! Well, sort of. If she were to put it in her own melodramatic words 'The fires of my heart have suddenly burst into a raging sun of passion, dominated no longer dominated by the separate beings of fire and ice!' Luckily, however, she refrained, saving everybody from the inevitable loss of IQ points.

'' I refuse to mean nothing ''

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
CLEAN EYES THAT DON'T NOTICE THE DEFILED INSECTS CAUGHT IN THE WEB
if you drag them along - clingy and reliant
you’ll enter into a world of depravity and pleasure

freedom, for freedom !
A N Y O N E I S B O U N D B Y T H E W O R D
the society lets us be out of order
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
All the people are tied up in this world
there is neither the h a t r e d nor the s o r r o w there
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY

More weapons were thrown into his gauntlets, that was dampering his mood, but he wasn't going to show that to the Raikage. He had to show that he can handle his mood atleast towards someone who can kill him in one hit, which is why his expression of fustration quickly disappeared. His gauntlets were still able to take on more damage, but the holes will cost more money to repair. He wasn't going to complain much now, after all in a Ninja life if you didn't look like you returned from hell and back, or had weaponry that was all bruised up then you weren't doing a very good job as a ninja. All he could ask for was her acknowledgement taht he was a genin. If he didn't, then well he won't be taking it well. Although when he heard his name being called Kazuma looked at her with a straighten body, though his guard was up for any other type of attack that will come is way, instead he finally gotten what he wanted; an answer from The raikage. She had acknowledged his worth as a Genin which made Kazuma drop his guard completely, baffled and enjoyful on her answer the grey haired boy gave the Lady a quick bow, "Thank you Lady Raikage-sama" though she wasn't done. Now hear came the lecture of his move he just pulled. Kazuma looked as if he was paying full on attention, but truly those words were going through one ear and out the other. He already passed, that was all he came here for so whatever happened next was just unneeded to the boy's mind. "Again thank you Lady Raikage-sama, I'll take these words to heart" said Kazuma with another bow, as serious and honest those words may be Kazuma was not going to follow through those words. His had his own method of doing things, if the Raikage approved of it just a little then thats good enough for him, even if she didn't he'll still do it. Now that his test was over there was only one thing, "Does this mean I can recieve my headband? or is there something else you want to do with me?" He caught on by the one showing disrespect towards their leader. In his head Kazuma was snickering out, the girl should learn how to play her cards right in order to get what you want. It works well for Kazuma.

TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Alice will prove to be her headstrong shinobi. Challenging Kimiko was seen as brave but also proved the stupidity in child. Did she not learn home training? Kimiko just smiled to the child as she spoke her apologizes. The tension the child had was easily read as she glanced at the muscles in her arm tighten. " I could. Though I am not. You are medical class, correct? I want you to heighten your control on your chakra. Perhaps give all tension towards something useful instead of disiring harm upon someone you cannot. " Uplifting from her seated position on the edge of her desk. She slowly paced to a bookcase that stood on the left side of her office. Performing one seal and then touching the case. A seal slowly burnt away as a poisonous haze came forth but vanished soon away. She ran through a few scrolls before grabbing the correct ones. " Basic Chakra Training. Both Meditate and Performance shall prove good enough for the moment. " Throwing the scrolls at the child, she advised her to catch. " Now dismiss yourself from my office and complete them missions. When done. Report back. Goodbye! "

Quickly her eyes were taken from Alice and on to Nao. Such a polite child she was. The animal by her side was notice. " Such beautiful fur you seem to have. " Holding her stance by the case, she spoke towards the pet as she looked to its master. " Nice partner you have by your side. " Kimiko did not answer the child question but it was for reasons. Her sight was place on Kazuma as he spoke once again. Should he be proud? Perhaps Genin was Raikage in his mind? Nonetheless. She wouldn't ruin what little joy he had. After hearing him, she nodded and turned her back from both. Her hand gripped to bands as she took them from its place. With her left she performed one seal and sealed her bookcase from being touched by others. Walking to her desk, she took her seat back on the edge. " I'm not exactly sure why the Academy did not hand you both your headband but I will ask them about it later. " Looking to them both, her hand extended and she held out the bands. " You both are now a official Kumogakure Shinobi. Congratulation. "

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 pm
[[kyo is a boy .-.]]
Kyo peeked from behind Sypher, he had some courage to actually speak. When Sypher ruffled his hair he moved tot he side instead of behind.
"L--lady Raikage.......me and S--Sypher have come to see if you know of any taijustu." Shi wagged his tail next to Kyo.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm
When Kyo finally brought himself from Sypher, Kimiko placed a soft glance on the boy. " Indeed I am skill in Taijutsu but they are limited. What style are you trying to obtain? " She asked bluntly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:11 pm
He tilted his head with a raised eyebrow. "I'm a Inuzuka, I don't know what style I need, I didn't even know there were differnt styles." He said, almost soft but kept his bst to keep his voice from cracking or going low.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Such a clueless child. It slightly annoyed Kimiko though she expressed her emotions not. " Depends my child. Are you one to attack or one to defend? " Speaking in her usually blunt tone, she wondered his answer slightly. It seem he was still young. Perhaps too young.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:40 pm
Kyo blinked, turning his head to look at Sypher. "Attack." He said, though Sypher had taught him how to defend against bullies he was a attacked and a tracker.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 pm
Sypher inclined his head to the Kage as she spoke to him, smiling at her easily. He didn't speak though as Kyo stepped forward. After all, it was Kyo who needed the scrolls right now I'm just here to give an update. he rubbed his cheek with one finger as Kyo and the Kage spoke, meeting Kyo's look "If I may, Kage? Kyo is skilled as a defender and I see no reason why he couldn't be an attacker too. But since I have seen how he fights, I'd like to suggest that any scrolls given be beneficial in both offense and defense." he said, speaking carefully. It was hard not to shove someone in a certain direction but Kyo would do well to have both attack and defense techniques since he was so little right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:00 am
User Image As everyone began to file out of the office, a single man with blond hair made his way up through the people. He paid them little attention as he had come with a reason. Apollo stopped at her door, knocking lightly on the edge. "My lady, may I come in?" It had been quite awhile since he'd seen his kage, her going off to do a couple personal things. In the corner he saw Sora and gave her a polite wave. His eyes then went back to his Kage, noticing Sypher but saying nothing. He'd speak with him later.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 pm
"Thank you Lady Raikage-sama, I will listen to your advice and apply it to my training. I can only hope to one day be as wise and powerful as you. Thanks again for the scroll."Alice said, humbly, as she bowed to the Raikage and left the office to go do the training. After she closed the door Alice took a deep breath to calm herself as her grey eyes softened slightly. Alice looked back at the door,"Hmph, annoying."Alice muttered as she walked off to the training ground to finish this training quickly so that she can start learning medical jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Sypher just about choked as he saw his sensei again but didn't show it. He kept his expression neutral and his hands in his pockets, looking off now as he thought about nothing. I do hope this won't be horribly...wrong. Or go wrong...or something. he rubbed his nose roughly and sighed.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:01 am
User Image
CLEAN EYES THAT DON'T NOTICE THE DEFILED INSECTS CAUGHT IN THE WEB
if you drag them along - clingy and reliant
you’ll enter into a world of depravity and pleasure

freedom, for freedom !
A N Y O N E I S B O U N D B Y T H E W O R D
the society lets us be out of order
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
All the people are tied up in this world
there is neither the h a t r e d nor the s o r r o w there
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY

Now it was time for him to go, Kazuma already recieved everything he need to advance further in life. Being acknowledge to his Genin rank was just the start of it. Taking a quick bow Kazuma dismissed himself quietly, the Raikage was busy as it is so more blabbering from him would just be annoying. Exiting the office Kazuma could not help put to do a little fist pump. "Heh, Finally I made it" he said sounding prideful, and why shouldn't he be? Now all he had to do was to get stronger and rank up to a certain extent so that he can be a top Shinobi. This would be a good time to go out and start training as soon as possible, but Kazuma shrugged that thought off. He should live a little and a good way of doing that was to celebrate, he didn't exactly know where to go or what to do for a celebration, but he'll figure that out later. If he were to go to his parents they would have a party, inviting family friends and what not then the ranting on how much Kazuma grown and all that. The thought was amusing, but there was no way Kazuma will be sitting through that embarassing scene. The young man walked off, having no idea where he was going.

TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

The Cloud Village was such an exotic place compared to the desert, so he wished he couldve looked at the sights, but he had business. Howaido arrived at the Raikages office in order to ask her where he could find Apollo Hyuuga, but upon entering the room it was apparent he had come to the right place. The Toad Sage was just entering to speak with the Raikage too, his eyes widened beneath his mask as he also noticed Sypher. He wasnt sure who to talk to first so he just spoke altogether,"I see the two people I had hoped to see came to me, Apollo Hyuuga the Toad Sage and my good friend Sypher from the Chuunin exams." He situated himself to face both of them and waved to them,"I suppose Sypher doesnt remember me under this mask. I was promoted to Jounin shortly after I left the exams and entered the Oinin program a few days back." He lifted off the mask to reveal his same old face a little more developed since the exams a year ago, same white hair and gold eyes.

-Chakra:645

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Edens Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 pm
Nao Tokushima
User Image

'' I refuse to become part of a statistic ''

To the lanky form of Nao, the wait between her previous declaration and the Raikage's reply was an eternity. So it was only natural that when the older woman opened her mouth to speak, it was not at all related to her becoming a Genin. The disappointment was almost physically crushing, but she wouldn't have had it any other way, because that defeat made the next two victories sweeter than any she had ever had before. The... the Raikage had complimented her partner! The Raikage. Immediately Nao's mood changed. Beaming with pride at Kaoru, she nodded with a vigorous enthusiasm. "He's better than anyone I could have asked for! Although the young mountain lion himself could not understand either one of the females, he was vaguely aware that they were speaking of him due to Nao's erratic gesturing. Their tone suggested it was... something good? Hopefully.

Nao observed with wide, excited eyes as the Raikage turned her back towards the two, reaching for two headbands. It took all of her energy not to start maniacally giggling. And then, just like that, the two had their headbands, proof that they were both Shinobi. Genin. The lowest rank perhaps, but a rank none the less. She was something - someone - important! With a bow and a breathless whisper of a 'Thank you!' Nao grabbed the headband and quickly wrapped it haphazardly around her forehead, not even bothering to adjust its crooked position. The item felt foreign on her being, and she could feel cold metal against her skin... It was odd, but not unpleasant. With a thumbs up, she flashed a confident, borderline arrogant grin to the Raikage. "You won't regret this, ma'am. I promise." With those words said, she sprung out of the room with all the grace of a bumbling new-born calf, directly contrasting with her smooth partner much to Kaoru's amusement.

Time for some training! Or... Food. Or... Something! Eh. She'd figure it out later.

'' I refuse to mean nothing ''

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games