Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo looked to Dai, then to Shiro. "So he is afraid of needles?" he thought, lookg back to Dai. "So he is a scaredy cat...?" Someone smacked Kyo at the back of the head, his mother. he rubbed where she hit as she walked past him. Putting a container on the little table next to the bed. "Get some rest Dai, you look awful. Also you have my permission to smack Kyoishi." She kissed Dai on the forehead and walked out.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai opened her eyes to the container being sat down. She stared at it before looking to Kyo's mother. A woman that had fed her in times when it got tough. Always made sure she was alright and happen clean clothes. Dai smiled. "Thanks, Mrs. Inuzuka." She said weakly to the woman before she had left her side and the room. Dai coughed and wished her dried throat would go away. Or at anything. The pain. I wish this damn pain would go away. She closed her eyes. Maybe some sleep will help. She thought as she laid still. "Shiro? Can you tell me a story? Like you use too?" She asked softly.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai had been going around the hospital helping were help was needed. There had been a lot of injured ninja lately. Walking down the halls until she came to Dai's door knocking on the wall next to it softly since it was open with her hand wondering if the patient needed anything or was already under the care of someone else. She saw her slip of paper outside of the door on the wall a little higher than from were she knocked. A burn wound? Sukai wondered if it was from a training accident or something more server. One of the nurses walked up to Sukai smiling the woman spoke. 'Sky, I see you got your headband.' Sukai nodded then pointed to the recovery door not saying a word with her soft shy voice, being her very self-conchance self. When the nurse told her about what had happened Suaki's eyes widened. She wanted even more now to go see if the girl was alright. She toke a step towards the opened door with the boy standing outside of it, hesitating at the sight of Kyo but the nurse shook her head at Sukai and the medical ninja frowned some. 'Dai's already being taken care of. Don't worry Sky, we can find someone else who needs care.' As the nurse saw the expression on Sukai's face she knew that the ninja had her mind already set. 'If it really bugs you that much I'll let you ask her id she needs everything once the visitors are gone.' With a smile Sukai made a quick bow and waited patiently on a bench she found close by in the hall. She looked down the hall thinking to herself. When did they put benches in the halls? She glanced at the boy standing outside the door guessing her was a genin like herself. Sukai didn't speak often but her voice was soft and angelic, unless she was mad and frustrated which was rarely. Looking down at her clasped hands Sukai thought about what a burn patient needed to be cared for with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo gripped the wall, Dai looked so hurt and dazed. He released the grip of the wall, he still couldn't believe he did this to her. Even when he knew what katon did to skin and it was worse with paper. He took a hold of the knob and closed her door so Shiro could read Dai a story alone. He had finally released the tears from his eyes and they ran down his cheeks. Turning to run off he smacked right into Sukai, for some reason some kind of instinct kicked in and he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to cry. This girl felt warm like his mother and soft like Sypher.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai was stunned to be grabbed by the boy and hugged. Her eyes widened as he cried into her chest. She was going to a bench to sit down, but whenever someone needed her she pushed she shyness away to help out. The only thing she could think about in this situation was pat and rub his back softly, yet comfortingly. Sukai didn't know the boy but she could sense that he needed someone at the moment, not minding him getting her wet with his tears. After awhile of the boy crying Sukai asked in she soft soothing voice. "Whats wrong?" She figured she could help in some way, probably something going on with the girl in that room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo's crying eyes opened wide at the unknown voice and he pushed away fast. "Who are you?! i thought you were someone else." His arms shook, well his whole body did. He could only see a fuzzy image through his tears.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai toke a step back as Kyo pushed her away. Her black eyes softened as she looked at him, "My names Sukai. Most people call me Sky or Healing Sky." She said, her shyness coming back. Obviously noticing that she wasn't the person he was wanting to hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

[[lol]]
Kyo wiped tears away with his sleeves.
"I've never seen you before, a-are you new?" He tried to hide the fact he was crying and tried to act older.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai shook her head shyly. She didn't talk to anyone but the Raikage, and the nurses there at the hospital. She looked down for a moment, clasping her hands together. "N-no, . . . I've lived here in Kumo all my life. . . . I . .. . don't leave the hospital very much . . . . .or talk . . to others." She spoke softly her words catching in her throat due to never having a conversation with a boy before. She didn't know how to react. Before she knew it her face was burning from blushing and she had a feeling of darting away to wait for the visitor's in Dai's room to leave so she could check up on the patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo finally got his crying down so he could see her, but he didn't expect her to blush. His face got mad and he stepped forward. "Speak clearly! Your a ninja right?"

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked down at Kyo as he raised his voice at her. Her eyes sharpened not liking his tone. "Yes, I am a medical ninja, I help out here in the hospital. Right now I'm waiting for the visitors that are here to see Dai are done then I'm going to do some test to see hows she's recovering." She said in a much more mature adult-like voice as she looked at him. Sukai's face seemed to compeletly change now, making her appear much older.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo had narrowed blue eyes at her. Glaring at her. "Then whats your rank?" He stepped closer again, now right infront of her. "She is taller then me." He hated being short cause he got less respect. "Dai is ok! She got accidently burned but she is being taken care of already..." His eyes calmed down from their glare to worry, his fists clenched tight.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai was tired for answering his questions so she just walked past him and sat on the bench leaning against the wall looking up at the ceiling. Why is this little boy giving me the third degree? Sukai was extremely shy around people until they pissed her off, which this boy had not really done. She just didn't like the tone he had used when talking to her. Rank wasn't really important. Being a medical ninja was in her blood. She had practiced healing all of her life, she had a good fifteen or more years under her headband. Sure she hadn't gone on a lot of missions yet but Sukai was an excellent healer. She was also good at picking up on others body language by observing others over the years. By how the boy was acting it was obvious that he was the one that had burned Dai. "Accidents happen, forgiving yourself is another way of healing. Like how she forgives you." Sukai sat up again giving Kyo a side glance eventhough she left him facing the opposite direction just a few feet away from her and the bench.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro gulped and noded to give his sister a story. Ooshiro would gently moved her bed to the window while Kyo gave the medic a series of questions, and grabbed his drawing. Shiro moved quickly as possible for some reason and as carefully as possible as he jumped on the window. "Choujuu giga!" he said jumping out the window as his drawing took life and carried him in the air, he took in three big breaths and his personality returned. "Alright sis get ready for a story. Also Kyo I'd appreciate you not biting my teammates head off." He said remembering that the raikage put her on his team with Zori. "Does anyone have an empty book or something to use for drawing?" He would use his scroll but this was somthing he was going to keep and that would be inconvenient. As the ink eagle kept him in the air.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

-choujuu giga used- -40 chakra  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo glared once again at Zori, shooting his glare to Shiro. "Bah! i got stuff to do, get better Dai!" He stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking off but not before snatching a bandage roll and rewrapping his hand. He tried to not sound like he didn't care about Dai so he left out the word important.
[/exit]

Shizuki Inuzuka

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games