Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath felt... out of place. Nijiro had left, off to help the new bond between Kumogakure and Kirigakure. Sypher had moved on to his actual duties for his village. Mi was still nowhere to be found, and Breath was beginning to worry for her safety. He drifted in and out, Not really paying attention to the ongoing debate about... something about breast size and killing each other. It rang very strongly of the primal urges Breath was working to overcome. All they wanted was sex and violence. No higher spiritual meaning, just satisfaction. Breath hated the pride he got from the situation, he didn't want to feel superior. They were just so... animalistic.

Breath's mind was jerked back to more pressing issues as a ring of trees grew from the ground. He quickly aligned himself onto one as it grew, sitting on one of the stronger branches. From here, he could safely watch the fight, while also looking out for Ryo. He still hadn't arrived...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Sypher met Dai's eyes as he caught her looking at him "Question?" he questioned bluntly, now looking at the fight. He was a little apprehensive of Kyo and Fuyu fighting since both of them were hot headed and one already had blood on their hands. He glanced up at Breath as he noticed the boy was sitting in a tree and sent Raidan up to keep him company

"Ok, boyo?" Raidan landed on the branch next to Breath's head "Sypher may be back to doing his nasty things but he's still watching over you." he said comfortingly, shuffling his feathers "He wants you to learn something while your here. He sent me to teach you how to summon me. Sounds cool yeah? You get a talking bird to call on at any time!"

((That's fine. But you best learn them in one post. Cause every post you use will count against you ;3 ))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
" You blossom so beautifully Sypher...is this what all Senju do? Grow? " Her eyes lingered to the battle but she felt little concern to be involved with it, air gathered in her cheeks as she began to play a gentle tune. Suddenly the ground about the field would begin to cool, pillars springing up in various points between the two on the field as the music continued [Hyourou no Jutsu [Ice Prison Technique]. She cared not of one was struck, she was simply playing as she promised after all and went her melody would end, a hand would be placed on the boy's leg as she turned to face him crawling up his form as she allowed her blue lengths to sweep over his form, " Tell me about these battles..in detail..in colors, in whispers in paintings...i've been sleeping for so long...." Whispering in his ears in a light muse, flute held firm but even this exhaustion of energy brought the girl slowly fall upon him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm
[Well its almost 11 and I gotta get up at 5 so I get 6 hours as is... T-T be on when I get back from the parade tomorrow. National television Im on the trombone row far right for anyone who cares! XD]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm
Only Sypher knew what he was afraid of. But ti would be pointless to use it. He glared his eyes at her, she was taller but had more weight to slow her down. Guess big boobs were bad. He was crouched into a position where one leg pointed out and the other in. Sypher had yet to see his speed, faster than before like Shi. Shi got into a stance too. Both ready to attack. "I'm scared of nothing! Now come on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai shook her head no. "I never question such things." She whispered as she kept her eyes to the field. "I get the feeling I'm the only cool headed eye around here..." She frowned at the thought. "How disappointing that is."

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm
Sypher smiled as ice filled the field, recognizing it as Septima's doings "All the battles? All the colors?" he glanced down at her and noticed a stray lock of hair. Almost without thinking, he wrapped it in his fingers, rubbing his thumb over the soft hair "Well...the one I lost was pretty boring. I was beaten from head to toe by a taijutsu user who knew my weaknesses. I dislocated my shoulders, shattered my knee and broke every bone in my hand." he flexed the hand that was wrapped in her hair, enjoying the feel of it as Septima moved over his body, curious about why it was so deep a blue "The fight I won was against a fellow Senju. He used seeds and a staff to attack. He was fast and broke three of my ribs. His kunai were wickedly thrown as well, slicing threw my lower hip. I cracked him over the skull for a win." he took a deep breath then flicked a look at the fighters, his eyes preoccupied now. Sypher flickered a look at Dai "If you never question, you'll never learn. So ask questions if you have any."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm
HonNoMushi
"Ok, boyo?" Raidan landed on the branch next to Breath's head "Sypher may be back to doing his nasty things but he's still watching over you." he said comfortingly, shuffling his feathers "He wants you to learn something while your here. He sent me to teach you how to summon me. Sounds cool yeah? You get a talking bird to call on at any time!"
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath pondered it for a second. He had to recall. I cannot have curse marks. I cannot have demons... but there is nothing in my traditions about not summoning. He smiled. "That sounds like good fun." He stated politely. He stood up, still holding his staff, and faced Raidan. "How do we start?" As he said all this, he began to try and relax his chakra, letting it flow smoothly throughout him. He was entering the State of Control, letting him do his jutsu with less of a chakra cost.

States/ Entering Control

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm
Raidan shuffled his wings and made himself bigger "You must swear honesty, loyalty and pride in all things. You must be wise and-"
"For the love of gods, Raidan! Stop making it a big deal!" Sypher shouted from below, glowering up at them before he dug in his shirt to throw a scroll up.
Raidan caught it then flew back to Breath "Spoilsport. All ya got to do is spill a little spot of blood on this scroll and learn the right hand signs." he grumped, extending a leg so that Breath could take the scroll.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai cracked a smile. "Of course." She looked at Sypher. "But you always can watch what your opponent is capable of." She shrugged. Her chin still in her palm. She turned but to the fight. "At least...when you get to have a chance before hand." She couldn't help but to watch the two fellow Genin. She felt out of her element. She found it silly that the three of them where challenged to fight each other over Sypher. She blinked slowly. "Like a damn cat playing with three mice." She thought as her bangs fell. Covering the half of her face that Sypher could see. "Irritating."

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath shrugged. "Seems reasonable enough." He said as he rummaged through his bag trying to get out one of the blades for Jibu. "I've got plenty of blood." He drew out a short blade, not much more than a foot long, and made a small cut in his hand. He put the blade back, then pushed the bag up onto his shoulder. He used his free, non-bleeding hand to take the scroll. After scanning it for a quick second, making sure he wasn't signing his own death or anything, he signed the scroll in blood. Once done, he extended the scroll towards Raidan. "Alright, what else?"

<10/10 Trance Points>
States/ Control

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 am
Raidan threw the scroll down at Sypher's head and it bounced off, inciting a mumbling of bad words from below. The falcon chuckled then shuffled closer to Breath, flapping his wings out in front of him "Ok now! So you're gonna move ya fingers like this." he held his wings up and, with surprising dexterity, moved his feathers into the specific shapes needed to summon him "And say mah name! Then I'll come flying and we'll be good." he clacked his beak in a smile.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded, noting the skill it would take to train a bird to use... hands. He then practiced the handsigns a few times. After finishing one set, he looked over at Raidan. "And then I call for you, and you'll swoop in and zap people?" Breath smiled. He couldn't wait to call in Raidan onto someone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Raidan grinned "Damn straight!" he flapped his wings then flicked a look at the fighters "Sypher-sama's gonna beat the s**t out of one of them. So I pity whoever gets him to spar with this time around."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"Sounds good!" Breath said happily, as he committed this new Jutsu to memory.

((Bird Summoning... Learned? Or just Raidan? Or... wat.))

Breath quickly clarified. "Err, the summoning sounds good. Sypher beating someone up... not so much. Sounds pretty terrible, actually." Breath disagreed with Sypher's teaching style, but he had never taught, so he wasn't exactly an expert on the subject. But Sypher was establishing dominance through fear. Breath didn't like that. They would have a very rough student-teacher relationship.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games