Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein made his way into the temple and sat down at the center. There was no one around it would finally give him a chance to calmly think and reflect on his actions and what he would do. He crossed his legs and held his hands out on his legs and let his thoughts wander. As he did so he let his chakra reflect his feelings.
[1/6]
When he had first joined the academy he wanted nothing more than to be the best ninja ever. It was not something that was rare. Most people wanted to become legendary shinobi but few would ever aspire to it. As he breathed slowly his chakra mimicked the movement by swirling around him as he inhaled and falling back into nothingness when he exhaled.
[2/6]

Right around the time he graduated he had gained access to his sharingan and everything changed. First came the death of the Adviser.She was the first person to treat him as a person and not just a tool. Her death was the first death he had ever seen. It ripped the innocence from him. His chakra began to bubble around him reacting to his anger.
[3/6]

After that he was assigned to a chuunin by the name of Fuyu Aoi. Kein smiled as he thought of her. No matter what was going on, no matter how pissed off he was he could always think of her and he his anger would be obliterated. He cared a great deal about her and she him. He wondered how far the two of them would go. His mind thought back to their conversation in the hospital about an heirs as he blushed a little bit and his chakra settled to a low content level.
[4/6]

His chakra became a bit agitated as he he thought about what he would do now that he had the responsibility to teach the Uchiha that he could find. He wondered if there was another that could take his place so he could focus on Fuyu. Taizo was a more than worthy candidate but he had only just became an Uchiha. It would be some time before he was ready to take his place.
[5/6]

Then again there was Fuyu's Heir idea. It was plausible who else to take his place than his own kid. But then again there was no guarantee that the kid would take after him and not Fuyu. Even if it took after him that would still take way to much time. He needed an answer now. He would also have to do something about Kinpaku. She was more than likely rather suspicious of him already. Hell it would not surprise him if he was being watched.
[6/6]

Jounin Chakra Training Meditation Complete. X2  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:07 am
Shun quickly entered the temple and looked around. "There doesn't seem to be any suspicious activity here. And if there was, it'd probably be way over my head." He looked around quickly, before running off to the next area. He was almost done with the first patrol, so he was in a hurry.

[Enter and Exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 am
Shunketsu looked around for any suspicious activity the entire way to the tower. "Man, I should have thoroughly searched through this place the first time. Getting here is a pain in the butt." He complained as he got up to the temple. "Anyways, there was nothing on the way up here. So time to start looking around for activity in the actual temple."

He began to slowly (and quietly) look around. He didn't want to disturb anyone meditating there, but at the same time he needed to work quickly. So he speed walked around the area and looked around for anything that seemed dangerous or out of place. "Hm...this place is nice...." He whispered to himself as he continued his search.

He couldn't really see anything above ground, so he stepped into the water and began wading through it. He stared straight down into the water and scanned it for anything at all. "Hm...nope, I don't really see anything in the water. This place looks clear. I guess I'm just going to look through one more time to make sure there's nothing bad here."

He got out of the water and ran quietly around the area one more time. There was nothing there that could threaten the village. "Nothing's here. I guess I'll just move on to the next area." He ran toward the next area, making sure to be on the look out the entire way there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

Zetsu entered the temple and smiled as he yawned and found a place to sit and rest closing his eyes. He shrugged off his strong feelings of hurt from the female ninja but he would get another chance again he knew it. Easily he fell asleep as his mind raced about the day that he had gone through.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am
Cloud checked the guards of the temple, they were their and well hidden so nobody got scared of their being an attack. This was after all a place for peace without worry.

First he checked to make sure there was no garbage laying around. Just like the rest of the village, there wasn't. The place was remarkably clean, a good place to rest the mind.

Next Cloud checked to make sure the structures were all alright and in good condition, didn't want them falling or anything. They weer and showed only the sign of age, but just enough to add to the image the place gave, not enough to scare people of them randomly falling down upon them.

Last he checked to make sure the place was quiet and relaxing, he found fellow shinobi sleeping and some quietly training. The noise of the village was indeed not hearable. This was a place that one could fully concentrate and also let the mind at ease.

With that his patrol was done and the Raikages words were proven true. He would go and put his report on the mission board and then head back to the Raikage, he felt like it was time to be called a jounin.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the Village x5 complete]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Waking softly he decided he would head back to the Raikage's office. He felt bad about leaving the pretty girl there alone and sighed as he left moving quickly.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the temple of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel arrived at the temple before Aki,and stood at the center waiting for him

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki wasn't slow but he preferred to walk every where he went so naturally he was always last in races and the like. when he got close enough to see castiel Aki waved and made his way towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel smiled as he saw Aki finally walk into the temple. He took a deep breath and drew one of his dagger. Showtime. He made a swiping motion,cuting a taunt wire in front of him. In seconds his trap was sprung and Aki would somehow find himself encased in a caccoon of steel wire. It was a complicated wire trap but a necessary one. He sheathed his dagger and walked over to Aki who was now sitting down,immobilized from the waist to the neck in metal wire"I am sorry friend. The trap was necessary but rude. I also apologize for lying earlier,I have no intention of fighting you here. What I came her with you for,is to offer you a proposal" Unlike the usual time he spoke,in which he was smiley and seemingly happy,this time he was straight faced and serious

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 pm
Aki was tied up but he didnt really begin to struggle. he tested his bonds and realized he could break them if he so choose."fine then. speak. i will listen for as long as i think it will help things."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel relax's,getting him to listen would have been the hard part"I want you to join my...well I guess you could say team. I am recruiting unique Genin to help further my plans. To protect the Village more efficiently. You see a group of powerful,unique genin such as ourselves rising through the ranks to one day inherit the power from the last generation,well that would be a force to be reckoned with. We would be close,able to manage the village efficiently and to repel any foreign invaders. That will be our goal,to start early and work up together. I will lead you and together we can protect our home"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm
Aki relaxed and sighed."oh that's all i thought you might be trying to recruit me for a coup. in that case there wasn't any reason to tie me up." Aki forced his body to press against his bonds. in a second there would be screeching of metal from his inhuman strength and then they snapped."no offense but if this is going to make it hard for me to be in the squad i tried out for then no thanks. if it does not then im all for it." he stood seemingly content.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel rubbed his chin thoughtfully"Well its not an on record group. We will be operating independently most of the time and will convene when time allows or when the village is threatened. I do have my on finding an Uchiha. A pair of Sharingan would take us further with our goals"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Aki nodded. "like Zetsu. he is skilled. saw all my attacks and had great counters." Aki thought for a moment."earlier you said you knew about me or at least my abilities. what did you mean?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games