Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 pm
xxRhom'Vegra xxxx

Suddenly there came a scream from the entrance of the restaurant, and a loud, deep, resonant purr the rattled the dishes and windows within the entire building. At the same time a voice, innocent, childlike, and enormous echoed to the ears of the girl known as Ozoke.

"OZO!...HI! biggrin "

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B u k i j u t s uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T a m e rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F u u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image
Ohn had her head down on the table and yawned. Waiting for food was always fun. Haiku was sprawled out on the other bench. Her ears moved to the resonant purr that rattled the dishes and windows. Ohn stand up and stared at the rattling windows. "That's not normal..." She spoke softly. Ohn stiffen and turned to great a face that was close to her's. She stared at the large cat. Did he just call her Ozo? "I'm sorry? Do I know you?" She asked questioning the best. She had been away for the last year and never meet the new people that became shinobis. Haiku raised her head and stared at the thirteen foot cat beast.

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| Stamina Count: 250 || 250 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 am
User Image
►||☼||◄ R h o m ' V e g r a ►||☼||◄

The great cat smiled at her, ignoring the cooks who were wielding hot irons to try and fend him off. His smile was innocent, seemingly childlike, but the twin axes on his back that stood larger than he was showed that his purpose was not always benign. His eyes swiveled to the cooks and his ears moved downwards, realizing he was being chastised. "Scary man...go away... cat_crying "

And with that he smacked the man gently, tossing him through the windows, which shattered, and sent the man crashing to the grass beyond.

No one said a word, not a sound, other than to wet themselves in fright.

Then he crouched down on all six of his legs and moved to Ozoke, then passed her to the tiger. The cat sniffed the other cat, his whiskers moving out in an entirely friendly and curious way. Obviously, he had never seen the creature's like before. "Jack sent! cat_smile "

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B u k i j u t s uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T a m e rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F u u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image
Ohn stared in fear as a cook was sent through a window. Haiku hissed and growled at the larger cat. "Haiku! Stop it." Ohn warned that snow leopard. Phn looked at the six armed cat when he said 'Jack sent'. Who the heck was Jack? She knew not who this large tiger was or who this Jack person was. Ohn shook her head. "I'm sorry but I dont know you nor do I know this Jack you speak about." She settled back in her seat with her hand close to her sword if she had to use it.

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| Stamina Count: 250 || 250 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image
►||☼||◄ R h o m ' V e g r a ►||☼||◄

For whatever reason the giant cat simply smiled at the tiger, and held up a single piece of paper to Ozoke.

It read simply:

Ozoke.
I am Jack Harren Snipe, the leader of our little squad.
The Mizukage, Sypher, had issued a letter stating that
I am to instruct you in the ways of the Shinobi.
If this is agreeable to you, and should you wish to
meet, tell the cat creature you wish to go to my home.
We will meet there shortly.

Sincerely,
Jack Harren Snipe

p.s. His name is Rhom'Vegra.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm
Hitomi Yoshida
User Image

" Plan to be the best not the rest."
| Genin | Kiri | Buki | Bloodline | Fuuton, Suiton | Mode : |

Hitomi had made it to Totoma"s cafe with a gloomy look upon her face. She sat at a far table in the back reading off things that looked good on the menu while she waited for a person to walk over and take her order. No sooner than a minute a waiterss had appeared with a smile which was not meet by the young girl." I'll have curry rice and Sobacha Tea." She said and placed one arm on the table so her chin could rest on the the hand.

Chakra
[225/255]

Stamina
[190/245]

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:36 pm
Hitomi Yoshida
User Image

" Plan to be the best not the rest."
| Genin | Kiri | Buki | Bloodline | Fuuton, Suiton | Mode : |

While staring out the window her gaze was put to the the delightful smell of her meal had been placed on the table beside her. Hitomi reddish bubbles froming on her checks with drool running down her lip she had never smelled anything better than this. She dug her spoon in the curry and began to eat. Placing her spoon done she drunk some of her tea and patted her cheeks." Alrighty Lord Sypher wants me to prove myself i will. She reached into her bag pulling out her personal scroll that was left in her gift by granny. She read the first jutsu and placed it back in the bag. Taking a look around she little people to use this on.[1/2]

Hitomi was getting ready to get up before she was greeted by the waiteres that delivered her meal.
" Did you enjoy your meal miss if there is anything eles let me know ok--." Before the women could finsh her last word Hitomi stood and lightly pulled the lady's hand sitting her down across from her." Yes the meal was wonderful tho their is something you can do for me i need to test something please. She said not giving the lady time to say yes or even a no her hands from seal's forming chakra while her eyes stared deeply into the women reading her active emotion's. The girl pushed more into her eading and could tell now that the women was worried, nervous, timid by this. Hitomi finshed the jutsu by taking the waiteres emoitons into herself. At first it was just silence then she looked up abit timid aswell now.Confused the older women stood shaking her head and sighed.[2/2] Learned

Getting up out of her seat Hitomi placed her money for the meal and a tip.
"Th-Thank you so much for helping me."She this turning around to walk out of the building heading off to train once more.

Rank E Learned
Eizou Kihaku no Jutsu [ The Art of Reflecting the Soul ]

[Exit]

Chakra
[250/255]

Stamina
[245/245]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Arriving during the day was so much nicer then in the evenings when it transformed into a night club. Right now, the cafe was pleasant and calm and Sypher led Inka and Minowa to a table "All right. Food for all." he said, settling down. A waitress brought a high chair for Minowa to be strapped into.

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 510/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 160/230
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka ducked down as he walked through the doorway, making sure there was plenty of room between Minowa's head and the top of the door frame. Once inside Inka transferred the toddler from his shoulders to his hip, keeping a secure hold until the high chair was set up and ready. Once Minowa was settled and strapped Inka sat down as well, ruffling the boy's blond hair before picking up the menu. "Were you good while I was away? Minowa."

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Chills | Superstitious
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY | HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Scowling at his high chair, Minowa looked up with a bit of a pout as his hair was ruffled "Yes. Daddy wasn't though." Sypher choked on his water and turned pink, looking away "He didn't eat meals right." Minowa continued, turning Sypher's cheeks from pink to red. Tattle tail. He kept sipping his water as the waitress came by for their orders "I'd like sushi and some little salmon rolls for Minowa along with a family sized fried rice." he gave his sushi order and then looked to Inka, waiting for him to order.

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka raised an eyebrow, smirk coming over his face as he regarded Minowa. "Oh? Is that right." Inka ruffled Minowa's hair once more. "Thank you for telling me, Minowa. I'm glad my fussing over your Dad has rubbed off on you." Inka looked up at the waitress and ordered dumplings and soup. He gave her a friendly smirk, waiting until she turned away before leveling a look at Syy that distinctly said 'I knew it.' "Don't need a babysitter, huh." He whispered. "Good thing you have us two." The Chuunin turned to the toddler. "Right?" He smiled.

Boom, Baby!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Minowa beamed, pleased with being useful, but Sypher was giving Inka a dirty look "I don't need a babysitter." he replied, looking away with a scowl. Minowa glanced between Inka and Sypher, sensing that something had happened. And that maybe he shouldn't have said anything despite what Inka had said. Reaching over, he grabbed Sypher's shirt, getting his attention "I can be your babysitter." he said consolingly and Sypher arched an eyebrow, looking at Inka as if to say 'See what you started?' before giving Minowa's cheek a little pat "That's ok, Minowa. I don't need a babysitter. Family is enough for me."

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image
nka izara

"Babysitting is what family does." Inka interrupted with a cheeky twist in his smirk. "Don't worry, Little Mi," He spoke. "I'm just teasing him." Inka leaned back in his seat, adjusting his robe and making himself comfortable.

Boom, Baby!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:52 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher was saved from responding by the arrival of their food and he diverted the little salmon rolls to Minowa's plate along with a lot of rice. Digging into his own sushi, Sypher loaded his mouth with food, eating to silence himself I'm never going to have a lazy day with these two around. he thought, not feeling too bad about the idea. Minowa was enjoying peeling the seaweed off his rolls and eating the rice piece by piece.

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka chuckled as Syy obviously ignored him, distracting Minowa as well with food. Inka placed a dumpling in his mouth, savoring the taste of real food. He closed his eyes briefly, enjoying the moment - however brief it may be - that he got to spend with both Syy and Minowa. "How is the hospital? Minowa. Besides the food." Inka asked before going for another dumpling. "Have you got all the girls following you?" He joked.

Boom, Baby!

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out