Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Sukai held the baby girl up supporting her head on her arm. Sukai was great with babies! A chill ran down her spin when Fuyu said she'd end her. She wasn't worried though since Sukai wouldn't let anything happen to the baby while she was under her care. Walking inside Sukai got a little bag that had diapers and bottles in it for the little girl. She also out a chest pouch that she put Tokui in it. The little girl squealed putting her arms up towards Sukai. She smiled at the baby getting everything ready they stepped out, pulling a little blanket over the baby so the sun wouldn't hurt her as she made her way to the Raikage's office to pick up a few missions.
[Exit to Raikage's Office]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 pm
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything.He looks around and just see's families with thier children running around. it reminded him of his parents. But he pushed the thought from his mind and continued.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (3/10)
Sukai walked into the living district and stopped by Kein and Fuyu's home. She walked up knocking on the door softly. When no-one answered she guessed they were off training still. "That's okay, I guess little Tokui will stay with me for a bit longer." After a while Tokui awoke and made a mess. They were close to Sukai's house, which was actually only two homes down from their house. Going over to her place Sukai toke care of the little business and was on her way to the dojo for a stroll. Lets go see who's in the dojo. "Don't worry little Tokui, I won't let the training shinobi hurt you." Sukai smiled walking out of the living district.
[Exits to Dojo]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui entered the area via rooftops. He looked around the rooftops and down into the streets. Spotting nothing suspicious he made his way to another destination.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Walking into the residential district he looked for the address. When he found it he walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later an older woman opened the door and smiled at shurui. Shurui smiled back at bowed. "Hello ma'am my name is shurui hyuuga I'm here about the mission you put in about the weeds?" He said with a smile. The old womans face lit up in recognition as he nodded and directed him to the back of the house. "Yes yes thank you young man I'd do it myself but these old bones aren't as strong as they used to be," The old woman said with a smile. Shurui nodded with a smile. "You just leave it to me ma'am it shouldn't take too long," He said as he pulled on the gardening gloves and got to work on pulling up the weeds in the yard first.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 1/4]

After he finished with the yard he moved over to the garden area and began to pull out the weeds and toss them in a bucket. He once again winced as his cuts began to distract him. 'Dammit I just couldn't have let her heal me huh?' He thought to himself as he ripped another weed from the ground. 'I just couldn't stand watching shiro and her be all lovey dovey could I?' He cursed at himself in his mind as he pulled up the last weed.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 2/4]

Shurui stood up and cracked his back. Next was the pesticides. He walked over to the tool shed the old woman had and shuffled around inside for a bit before he walked back out side with a dispenser of pesticides. He walked along the pavement and sprayed the pesticides onto it so that the grass and weeds wouldn't grow back up through the cement.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 3/4]

Shurui then walked through the grass and garden spraying the pesticides all over the weeds. He sighed as he finished the job and went to go tell the old woman. He poked his head inside and shouted. "I've finished the weeding ma'am have a nice day!" He yelled before leaving her complex and wondering on what to do next.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 4/4]

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 1400
Ryo: 400

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro walked into the residential area once more the clear weeds, walking up to his client’s house. “Ooshiro Imatokai, reporting for weeding duty ma’am.” He said to a very old lady who didn’t really hear him. So he repeated, “Ooshiro Imatokai, reporting to weed your garden ma’am!” he said louder as the old woman nodded and showed him to the garden. Shiro cracked his knuckles and got to work with a smile.
[The weeds! The weeds?! 1 / 4]

Shiro started to take the weeds out first, this time not using clones to help him. He pulled weed after weed and after weed, laying down on his stomach to pull some of the weeds under bushes. “agh! Thorns…” He said pricking his hands on some thorns but still working. After a while all the weeds were gone. It was time to get rid of the bugs in the garden.
[the weeds! The weeds?! 2 / 4]

Shiro disliked using poisons to kill bugs on plants, so he did this part a more fun way. He took out his calligraphy brush and drew a few frogs. With a smile and a few hand signs Shiro used Choujuu giga and set loose the ink frogs which would kill the bad bugs dead. However this method kept him there for a long time to make sure every bug died, which he didn’t care about.
[the weeds! The weeds?! 3 / 4]

Shiro took back the frogs and used sumi bushin to examine the garden from top to bottom, it was all clear. So he gave it some water and walked to the client. “Mission completed Ma’am, your garden is safe!” he said loudly to make sure the old woman heard him. She smiled and gave her thanks before walking back into her home. Shiro had more to do so he went on his merry way.
[the weeds! The weeds?! 4 / 4 COMPLETE]

[exit]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2050, Ryo: 900  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui stood on a building watching the civilians act up. He was here to run damage control and make sure nothing got damaged. He watched as a civilian hurled a rock at a store window. Faster then the civilians could follow he shot out and snatched the rock from the air before jumping back onto the roof and watching.
[Public Rioting 1/5]

Scanning the crowd of rowdy civilians he looked for smaller ones. As he was doing this he almost missed the chair that was thrown. Cursing quietly he pegged the chair with some kunai to knock it away from the window.[Public Rioting 2/5]

Dashing though the crowd he began to pick off the smaller ones. He'd run by hit a pressure point and haul them off to an alley. So far he'd acquired about twelve people. The crowed had started to notice their dwindling numbers and were beginning to calm down a little.
[Public Rioting 3/5]

Just because the crowed had calmed some it didn't mean they had calmed down totally. Proof of this was a molotov being sent at the window of a house. Shurui was immediately there grabbing it from the air and disappearing to another rooftop. That was it he was taking them all down.
[Public Rioting 4/5]

Shurui jumped down behind them and began to hit every one of them in a pressure point making them drop to the ground. He weaved through the crowed knocking them out with a simple hit to a pressure point. As he finished he sighed and tied them up before jumping off to complete one more mission.
[Public Rioting 5/5]

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 2000
Ryo: 800

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked up to the house listed on his mission papers and knocked on the door. When the elderly couple answered shurui smiled and showed them the mission papers. The couple smiled and ushered him to the back yard where he began his work.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 1/4]

Shurui knelt down yanking weed after weed from the soil. His back ached and his muscles burned but he had to get done with this mission! This mission would be his last as a puny little genin. After this he'd be a chuunin. He nodded to himself as he continued yanking weeds.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 2/4]

Shuruis determination ended up making a mess of the flower beds. Feeling bad he grabbed spade and proceeded to fix the soil he mangled with his speedy weeding. As he went to go reach for another clump of soil he hissed and held his arm. He had moved to fast and reopened another cut. Stupid things, he really needed to get those healed.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 3/4]

Getting up from his kneeling position he headed over to the porch he grabbed a white plastic bag and proceeded to sprinkle the stuff over the garden and lawn. The chemicals in the stuff he was sprinkling was a retardant for the weds. After he finished sprinkling the weed killer and washing his hands in the hose he bit the elderly couple adieu and jumped away to the ruins for some place to train in his bloodline.
[The Weeds! The Weeds! 4/4]
[Exit]

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 2350
Ryo: 950

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,400 |-| 1,400
User ImageUser Image

Sukai walked into her house after her little business in the ruins. She was worn out knowing that her night wasn't over yet. Knowing that the contents of Sakaki's letter were still unknown to her. Her clone was patiently waiting for Fuyu or Kein to get home and take the baby from the clones hands so that it may disappear giving Sukai the information that it contained. Locking the doors behind her Sukai went to her room, looking upon her bed, the light of the moon illuminating her room. Sitting on the bed in the moonlight not bothering to turn on the lamp that was next to her bed on the nightstand she opened the scroll slowly, seeing blood splattered on it and a piece of Sakaki's horn piece fell out. Just then Sukai didn't fight back the tears no longer. She let them come as she began reading the scroll out loud in her mind she was hearing Sakaki read it out to her in a soft echo of his voice. (Que music)

"Dear Sukai,

You know when we first met I thought you were absolutely beautiful. I thought I could open my heart and let love in again. But then as we got to know each other I found you more like a little sister then a lover. I had never had anything like that before, hell I didn't even know my parents. The closest family I had was kin and me and her hardly knew each other. But you, you were my saving grace. You saved me from the monster I was becoming. You reached into the darkness and pulled me out. For that I thank you with all my heart. I was proud to call you my little sister. Now if dai has found this then it has more then likely reached your hands by now, which means I have probably passed on," here that was a little blood splattered on the scroll, "but do not be sad imouto for I'll always be in your heart and your memories. I know that you are shy and timid but I know that you can be strong. Remember I'll always be with you in your hardest times helping you stand strong to defend those you love and care about. You were one of the most precious people in my life and never forget that I love you my darling little imouto.

Love,
Aniki"

More tears ran down her pale face as she looked down at the picture of them. It was taken awhile back when Sukai was first starting to open up to everyone. The first person she had gotten attached to was Sakaki. It was a picture of Sakaki giving her a piggy-back ride. Both were smiling and laughing. Sukai broke down into more sobbing tears as she placed her finger tips upon the picture were Sakaki's smiling face was. "Sakaki, why!? Why did you go and have to leave us! Leave me? Did you not realize how much you meant to us?" As she kept crying Sukai brought her hands to her eyes whipping them, but she just kept crying more her body shaking violently. "S-SAKAKI!" Sukai cried out her voice cracking from it all. I can't believe it! This! I can't believe he's gone! That I can't see him anymore! "Th-the only person! That I ever considered family. . .leaves. . . without saying goodbye." Sukai whimpered quietly looking out her window at the moon with her tear covered eyes. It was the first time in years that Sukai had ever cried, the first time.. she had cried over someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro was now wearing his Chunin clothes trying to find sukai. Normally he would teleport to her but this time he wanted to suprise her with his new rank. However upon reaching the door he could hear her crying. "Sukai..." Shiro ran to the nearest open enterance to her house, which was still the window. "Why does she keep this unlocked?" He thought jumping inside the window. Shiro was worried and rash, so upon jumping in he tripped and fell on his face. "ow..." he mumbled getting up and walking to sukai. "Whats wrong... are you hurt, what happened." he asked sitting next to her.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Acting on womanly instinct she clung to Shiro as he sat down next to her. She couldn't stop crying, for the longest time she wept on his shoulder hugging him tightly. When her tears lessened and she caught her breath, she looked up at him. Her face wasn't one of those nasty wet smushy snotty faces, the only thing that someone could tell she had been crying a lot was her eyes had became red. "I-I'm sorry. . .I got your clothes wet." Her voice was shaky as she whipped away the tears from one of her eyes with the back of her hand. "I . . .just got. . . a delayed goodbye." She smiled weakly at him. "From Sakaki." Sukai continued wondering if Shiro knew how close they had actually been before he went away. Blinking Sukai looked at him up and down. "D-Did you get new clothes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro gently put his hand on her cheek helping to wipe some of the tears away. "I see...." he said with a meloncholy voice, since Sakaki was the escape guy for Shiro and Shu's pranks. Breaking through walls so all three wouldn't get caught. He put on a smile knowing not to dwell on these throughts for too long. "New clothes to go with the new rank." He said hoping that would make her smile for he was the newest chunin in kumo. He hugged sukai close as possible until she felt somewhat not alone.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai's face brightened as she smiled at him announcing that he had made Chuunin. "That's wonderful!" She smiled more happy that he became a chuunin. Sukai hugged him back tightly, she was glad he showed up when he did. Or she'd probably still be crying until she made herself sick from all the grief.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled back, his hand on her cheek. He looked into her eyes and kissed her lips before pulling away. "And I believe I owe you a date." He said picking her up Bridal style and gently putting her down on her feet gently. on the inside he thought, "I don't want her to cry like that anymore." His emerald eyes looking into hers wanting to know what she wanted to do on their date or even if she wanted to go.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai's eyes widened and she blushed some as he picked her up. I hope I'm not heavy! She thought as she stood next to him. "Ummm hmmm, wanna go to the hot springs?" She asked softly looking into his stunning emerald eyes. It'll be a good tension release.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games