Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent After running a few errands, M decided to finally go to the main entrance to the village - the gates. Here, he would be waiting for Suzume, a fellow genin who had decided to tag along with him to go on some sort training mission. From here on, they would be setting out towards the wilderness which was outside the walls of Kumogakure, where they'll resume their training non-stop until the day ends. The pink haired lad silently waited for his comrade, and her pet, too, as she was also trying to teach her little puppy a thing or two about being a ninja dog.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

Honestly, Suzume did not have to go home and pack or anything. Without the next set of books, the red head could not teach Cloud anything just yet. Plus she already had everything she would need on her person. Although she did stop by to pick up some food since she had a feeling this might take awhile.

Yawning softly, the red head and Cloud made their way to the gates. It was easy to spot M since his pink hair stood out. Walking up to him she said "Guess you're ready to go? Let's go out into the wilderness then, I have an idea or two for where we can go that we won't run into trouble." That being said and believing M was ready, she and Cloud headed through the gates to get the mission started.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent "Ready to go," he said. The lad nodded to Suzume as she mentioned to him of a place that she knows. Well, it was better there than any other place. "You lead. I'll follow," said M. "Well, you know, on account of I don't really know the place you're referring to," he added.

M and Suzume soon ventured out to the wilderness outside of the Hidden Cloud Village. The mission had finally started.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

Having made her way from the mountains with M., Suzume made her way past the gates and back into town. She figured that she could stop by at the Raikage's office to get promoted. Surely she had taken on enough missions that she qualified to be a chuunin. Her skills alone as a genin were quite excellent. If not then she could at least go on a couple more missions.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent M arrived around the same time as Suzume, and once they had gotten back to the gates, M bid farewell to her. From now on, until the next mission that was planned for the both of them, he would be busy preparing the things they needed. After all, as he had already thought going to the Land of Fire could mean the breakage of an all out war. He, and his fellow shinobi, had to be prepared. M made his way towards the Raikage's office to check the bulletin board for more information on minor missions which could be done.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher arrived at the gates with a medium sized back pack slung over one shoulder. His headband was serving as a minor belt and he lounged on a boulder, keeping himself occupied with a piece of paper I wonder if that old man still lives in the same place. Probably. He's just that insane. he thought, the paper slowly turning into a bird of some kind.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

In hindsight, Suzume should have made a trip to Takumi to get supplies. After all, this would be a dangerous mission and they would need to be prepared. Like a radio set, first aid kit... at least a little something so that they could be organized. Wondering if she would have time, Suzume and Cloud made her way to the gates. She already saw someone there, wearing a helmet and with red hair. He did not really look familiar to her but Cloud seemed to recognize the male. The puppy came bounding up to Sypher, yapping excitedly.

"Not now Cloud, we gotta' go to Takumi to get some things." Scooping up Cloud, she made her way past the gates to Takumi.

[Exit the gates]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 am
Fuyu arrived at the gates clad in her anbu gear, she blended in with all the other gate guards until she could get into a better hiding place. Keeping watch over the gates while she hid, when they left she would follow staying a few paces behind.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

Finally making it back, it seemed the armored guy was still on the boulder. He looked a bit familiar but Suzume still could not put a name to the face. Cloud was still able to recognize the male though and his tail was wagging. Setting Cloud down on the ground, Suzume moved over to a large rock to take a seat. Hopefully everyone else would make it here in time for the mission.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Sypher grinned and bent down, motioning for Cloud "Hey, Cloud. Hello, Suzume. Got everything you need for the mission?" he asked pleasantly, removing his head gear to set in his bag. He stood and walked over to them, bending to scratch Cloud behind the ears, and handing the little paper crane to Suzume "It seems we're going to be gone a long time...I hope you packed enough food."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 130 <--from resting , -20, from training. = 110
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki arrived with a moderately sized pack and with a tightly rolled sleeping pack tied ontop. Judging from the way how she used both thumbs to tug at the bands, the stuff inside was not all that light as it consisted of essentials such as light clothing, some bandages, extra shoes, some versatile knickers, a hat, duct tape, a book on Onna Bugeisha, three bottles of moderately sized water bottles, and her hands on inventory. Since she hardly had any ryo to speak of, her food pack was carefully allotted as well. Though, they were mainly fatty instant foods and a few apples in a container.

Lifting her head, she slightly bowed to the two other shinobi, involving her teacher as well. "Hi." The gennin tried her best not to sound nervous of her first mission. An A-ranked mission in fact. Her right leg slightly shook unbeknown to her calm expression. Though on the inside, her mind was plenty excitable. I'm not scared. I'm a Dragon. Dragon's are fierce. I'm- This isn't working. Her outer most appearance looked to be fine when she placed her backpack on the ground to sit a little more comfortably. I guess I made it on time.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

When the other took off his helmet, Suzume finally recognized the male. She smiled seeing it was Sypher and Cloud rushed over to greet the male. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got everything I'll need. Cloud knows what to do if someone threatening comes to either of us and I just bought a radio set. I've got other supplies too." This mission was bound to be exciting and Suzume was looking forward to it.

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Sypher scooped Cloud up and immediately began rubbing the puppy's stomach and tickling his chin "A radio set?" he asked then smiled at Doki too "Glad that you arrived. How are you doing?" he asked, noticing the shake in her leg and kept at his smile, his helmet abandoned on the ground.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

As far as packing went, Suzume packed all of the essentials necessary. Foot that would not rot quickly, clothes, sleeping bag, and anything else she might need. She noticed that someone else had arrived as well, Sypher's student Doki. The red head noticed the other's right leg was shaking slightly, obviously nerves. "Hey, good that you made it Doki."

Looking back to Sypher she replied "Yeah, a radio set. It's got four sort of transceivers that'll allow people to talk to each other over a distance. Not a great distance I think but still useful. I figured this would be an easy way for everyone to keep track without having to shout."

Cloud continued to squirm, whining happily as Sypher tickled his chin and rubbed his stomach. The puppy always seemed to like being around the male but Suzume supposed he'd like being around anyone that played with him. "Have you ever thought about getting your own pet?You seem to really like Cloud." It seemed to make sense, unless the other was too busy to take care of a pet of his own.

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Pausing then resuming his affections on Cloud, Sypher thought about Suzume's words "Not really....I wasn't much of a dog person when I was younger. Scared to death of them actually. I only recently started liking them" his thoughts drifted to a young genin but he pushed them away Don't go there. he took a deep breath then shrugged "I have the birds but they're more for fighting." he flipped Cloud over and began playing with his hindquarters, scratching them and just above his tail "Maybe I'll pick one up after this mission...If I've the time that is. This new stuff could prevent it...." his new position could possibly take up what little time he had. Between teaching and his new job, Sypher didn't see much personal time in his future "You think I need a dog?" he joked, thinking of his recent loss of sight in his right eye and the continued loss of sight in his left.

I'll protect this place
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games