Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm
"Pfft." Skye scoffed, Thanking Axel with a nod as he held the door.
"Girl, you cannot deny his state of Finess, can she, Faith?" Skye giggling as she looked to her.

(Well, it's been a while since you've been on. Uhmm... After Kyoya killed Cerebus, or something along those lines, everyone sorta chilled out for a while. Rondo was being moody *no offense, Hollow*, Kyoya was being...moody as well, *lol, sorry, Kyoya* Skye tried to fry Rondo for being a jerk, and then some other stuff happened, that I can't exactly remember. Faith showed up, which was awesome, and then Axel showed up, too. Now everyone's going out to eat cause their starving.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Raen felt the heat in her cheeks as Axel smiled at her. She didn't know what this feeling was, and she was sure if she like it. But she felt like she knew it. It had something to do with another man. Orion. Raen looked back at Axel and the corners of her mouth slightly curved upward. "He is nice-looking, I suppose." she told Skye, gaving her a half smile. She wondered where this Italian restaurant was.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm
User ImageFaith snickered and joked along with Skye. "Pfft, heck yeah." She winked at Raen, nudging her with her elbow a bit.
"Somebodys got a boyfriend." She teased, being quiet enough so Axel couldn't hear her.
Faith's stomach rumbled a little and she hit it a bit with her fist to get it to shut up. "So where's this great italin place again?" She asked Axel, cocking her head to one side innocently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 pm
"What?!" Raen cried. "No, he's not! He is not my boyfriend! I don't even know him!" as she said it, her face turned red. "I don't like guys! Just because I think he's cute, doesn't mean I have to like the guy!"  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm
((I did not know I was still in this! I'm IH2ofan. I changed me name because I was hacked. :O Yays! ))

Bethany walked through the people on the sidewalk, heading to the library. She walked past fast food places, shops, and even a post office, she stepped inside the quiet library and silently walked over to the mythology section.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

"It's a few blocks away from here but we'll make it in a few minutes." he said as he walked towards the group and heard the girls giggle and laugh. "Is there something funny that I missed?" he asked with a smile and began to walk.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Misato sighed watching the streets pass by.He never thought this would turn out this way,Rondo never could control his other side...seemed almost too pitiful in this to real dream."Axel,care to talk to me for a while till we reach this restaurant?"He wanted to talk to some sort of person.He could talk to the girls...nor could he trust them enough to talk with such matters with them.His life was turning out to be a living inferno storm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm
((Also i would like to point out that Rondo has two sides to him.Persephone and Himself,that's why i use Red if Rondo is speaking/a kinder tone and honesty.While with Persephone i use a blank color/harsh more direct way of speaking...rude if you can say))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Misato and nodded, walking over to him he asked "What do you want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Misato smiled."Well lets keep our voices low so these girls don't hear us,alright?"He lowered his voice and sighed a bit."It's sorta hard being a god...you know that?I won't say your life is any different but being a god that's only a festive lively is very tiresome while you realize that's your only purpose.Sometimes i wish i was more powerful.I wish i could protect these girl's with a power that was more then charm and looks."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Axel nodded and looked at Misato. "I understand what you mean.It's really a burden to be a god of war. Trust me it's hard to get control of yourself when you lose your temper." he said as he kept his voice low so only Misato could hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 pm
User ImageFaith laughed. "I'm just messing with you, Raen. Don't worry about it." She smiled and shook her head. She happily skipped along, her stomach rumbling from time to time. She looked over at the boys, wondering why they were talking so quietly. "Eh, probably not important." She shrugged it away and countinued humming along.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Faith and gave her a warm smile. "We're almost there. Just one more block to go." he said with a smile and returned his attention to Misato. "So which girl do you like in the group?" he asked lowly with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

Misato grinned at the change of subjects;made him want to be the same way."Well i say Faith is cute but she's probably not into me..."He sald low and patted Axel on the back."Who are you into?"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Misato and chuckled "Dude I don't mean to sound weird or anything but your better looking then me. But honestly I'm stuck between Raen and Faith." he said lowly so that the others wouldn't hear.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games