Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:40 pm
"I never said you either, now did I?" Milly replied quickly and easilly, not letting her feeling of dissappointment betray her act. She'd win him yet - even if it took time. However, unlike her father, Milly wasn't one to rush things.

{The seccond seems to fit her best, although the first holds that innocent playfulness that I see in her.}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm
((You know, if you ever get bored and feel like making her a profile or something. XD ))

"I'm just saying. You are an attractive young woman who could probably find a man with little problem." Van said before turning to face her seriously. "But don't get the wrong idea though. I am a happily married man with no interest in you."

((Dinner and anime club away, wheeee~!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:26 pm
"In this town? I probably couldn't. Even if the economy is better - things aren't changed much since I was little. Most of the men here are sex-starved, and most of the women here are sleeping with daddy." Milly said with a flat expression.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm
"Then stop complaining. Either be proactive or get over it." Van said somewhat flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm
"You say that as if it's easy." Milly sighed, a pout taking hold on her face. "You know, I thought you'd be more playful. Most people here aren't, though, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 pm
"For one thing, I'm busy. Some people have to work, you see." Van said. "Second, I'm married, like I already told you. I can't exactly be too playful with other women as, unlike your dad, I'm loyal."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Milly looked generally surprised. "You know, you're the first person in three hundred years to say something like that to me." she commented. "Concerning loyalty, I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm
"Well, I--Wait, THREE HUNDRED YEARS?!" Van dropped the large plank of wood he was carrying with a loud clunk in shock and surprise. As far as he knew, he was the only god walking around the mortal plane and Mala was the only immortal. So what in the world was this girl to have lived for that long?!

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm
{Tell me if I should edit this.}

"Oh, you're new so you must not know. As I said earlier, my name is Melodia. I'm Mayor Jaquel's daughter." Milly said, as if there was nothing wrong with it. "In case you haven't noticed, people aren't getting mad for me talking to you. That's because I'm pretty much the only thing keeping these people from total oppression."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Van stood still in total deadpan shock as all color seemed to drain from him, from head to toe. He imprisoned that b*****d in the ultimate holy prison centuries ago, and now he finds out that the pervert demon not only escaped somehow, but also had a daughter. Cracks seemed to form on Van when he recalled their original meeting with Jaquel, along with their sequential escape and the little girl that they met up with before leaving town via boat. "There's no way...." he muttered in disbelief.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 pm
"There's no way what?" Milly asked, giving a look of puzzlement yet again. "Do you find the concept of him reproducing improbable? Believe me, I do too knowing his personality. But he's active enough, so it isn't too surprising. I'm just surprised he won momma over at some point - although I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember who she is, thankfully."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 pm
"Uh, yeah....Yeah, that's it..." Van said with a bit of a nervous smile as he started to recover from shock and stooped down to pick up the board he'd dropped. It seemed his and Mala's new life here would be far more eventful than they thought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 pm
{Sorry for taking so long between posts. I've been working on a book report. sweatdrop }

Milly grinned, staying silent for many moments before trying to start up a conversation again. "You said you wanted to be loyal to your wife, right? She must be really pretty if that's the case. Of what I know of daddy, at least, it'd take one pretty girl for him to remain loyal...for five minutes or so." she said, pondering certain aspects of male behavior as she spoke her thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 pm
"Sure she's pretty, but I love her too." Van said as he set down the load he was carrying down with a grunt where he was told before straightening back up and dusting off his hands. "She's kind, but just stubborn enough to keep me in check. I think we make such a great couple because of the way we balance each other out and keep some of our worse aspects from getting out of control." he said with a smile, something he really couldn't help when thinking about his beloved.

((I know that feeling all too well. Tomorrow is going to be one big barrel of fun as I churn out a full, 1000 word research paper in one day. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm
{Icky. >.< It doesn't help that it's due tomorrow, and that it's six minutes away from 3:00AM over here. >.< I'm too big of a procrastinator, I swear...}

Milly couldn't help but feel somewhat envious. Van must've had such a perfect life to have someone like that. She felt tempted to steal him away and see if she could better understand such happiness. Part of her wished that instead of being such a whore, her father would have someone like that too. Milly would've wanted that person to be her mother, if possible, but that's highly unlikely since her mother is dead and all.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games