Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Rin stared at her, barely willing to believe it. There was no other way that the demon could know so much about him. She knew him, that was a given. But his brain didn't like it. His brain didn't like being told things that contradicted themselves, such as the past few days from her point of view and the past few days from his point of view. His head hurt from all the thinking. "Alright, you've got me all but convinced. But I got one more question for you. Why, exactly, did you leave me? Give me precise details, woman. If you are right, I need to know if I can forgive you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

The demon watched him again, before her hands tightened into fists. "Because I was hurting you by staying. I couldn't take it. I didn't mean to hurt you. And I'm sorry," Ludique took in a deep breath, "I left because you told me you loved me, and I asked you not to. I asked you not to say those words, because I can't return those feelings. Not now, not yet," Get rid of the red eyes, the magic, and you have a little French teenager, in love for the first time, and not knowing what to do or say.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:52 pm
That definitely explained the pain of his disembodied emotions. "Alright... then, prove it to me. Give me back the memories that you took, and I'll see if I can still forgive you," though he doubted it. From what he heard, he had really liked this girl, and she seemed to have really hurt him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

"You won't," Said the demon, taking in another deep breath. She sounded a bit angry. She appeared angry. She kept her hands in fists, but closed her eyes. God, this was going to take so much. She let the memories sift from her to Rin. Slowly, steadily. He got mostly his - some of it was from her point of view, just so he could know that she didn't mean to hurt him - but it was still mostly his. She wavered once she finished, drained. When she regained her balance, she wouldn't look at the human. No, Ludique didn't dare.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 am
Rin hesitated for a moment--or maybe more, he really couldn't tell--as the images fluttered into his brain. His two sets of memories contradicted themselves, they fought to gain dominance in his head. They were both so realistic, it took him what seemed to be ages to sort the real ones from the fake ones. Eventually he managed to push the after-plots of his unsuccessful demon hunt back and his successful demon hunt forward. This he focused back in the present, and he looked upon the demon, and he was angry. Oh yes, he was very angry. He felt his fists clench. This demon had done something very wrong, very wrong indeed. "I can't believe you," he told her with hurt tones. "You didn't try to work it out, no, you figured that it would just be easier to make gullible old Rin forget everything. Let's start fresh, shall we, because I messed up the first time, and he's just a little human, he won't mind if I take away something, the only thing, truly private to him." He knew he was being unfair. He knew she didn't deserve to have him hurt her like this, to be a total jerk to her. But he was having some serious issues at the moment, and he just needed to take it out on somebody. Lo and behold, there was a demon who hurt him before right there. Let's make her feel like s**t, shall we?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

"You wouldn't have listened to me!" The demon yelled. Her hands were in fists, and her body seemed to heat up. Rin hadn't seen this little demon truly angry or upset. He'd seen Ludique cry, he'd seen her yell. He'd never seen her actually bubbling in complete and utter rage. She was breathing heavy, as if trying to contain herself. She stared at Rin, "You don't listen to anything I say! You never believe me because of what I am! And you know it!" She was exposing herself, she didn't care. Her hands flickered and flames were starting in her palms.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm
Most people would have taken a hint when their lover's hands started sparking, but Rin was Rin, and he was extremely dense. So instead, he rounded on her, taking all her rage and doing his best to throw it back at her. "So what if you're a bloody demon!" he roared, not caring if the rest of the P.E. class, now gathering in an intensely curious ring around the two, heard. "I don't trust what you say because you're deceitful, Ludique, and you're evil to the core. And that's you, not the demon." Even though he knew that wasn't true, because he loved this demon. No matter how hurt he was, he loved her, and he always would.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Ludique just watched him for a while. She was uncomfortably aware of the people, and she was uncomfortably aware of the truth. She had never cared before. In fact, she loved her evil bones. But not today, and not right now. She wanted to cry, but she was too angry to even think about it. Her arms were catching fire now. It was an off color. The flames were red but it was also indescribable. (Sorry if I'm spelling things wrong!) The colors mixed with purple and blue, even a bright green and yellow. They flickered and danced against her skin, and when she spoke, her voice was hot and icy all at once. "Shut up," Childish as it was, the demon didn't care, "Shut up, shut up!" She stomped and the flames rose higher, she screamed when the words let loose and the ground trembled. Rin didn't really know the power of the demon he'd angered. She could kill him with the snap of her fingers and not think of it.
Or, at least, if she didn't love him, that could be the case.
But she did, and so she just sort of stared and yelled and felt her body heat up. She felt kids closer, but then farther. Scared and fascinated, she wanted to end them all.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 pm
Rin was scared. He was intimidated, and he was feeling threatened. But more than that, he felt hurt. He felt so stung... would it really be that hard for her to just apologize? The fire flickered menacingly across her body, and Rin's eyes darted to it briefly before flicking back to her eyes. Various nasty words fluttered out of his mouth before he settled on a full sentence, "You nasty little c**t. I should rip off your head and shove it up your a**, and then toss you into a pile of..." and so on, using the worst words he could manage, though he meant none of it. Why, he kept asking himself, why did he keep telling her all these terrible things, when all he wanted was to wrap his arms around her and beg for forgiveness, to kiss her with all the passion he could muster. But he didn't, he was too stubborn.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm

"Shut up!"
The demon had screamed, her voice had cracked, and she had literally thrown fire around them. A perfect circle, not spreading and not closing in on them, but harmful to those who tried to get near the two, and to those who tried to put it out. Ludique made sure the flames were tall, made sure these mere mortals couldn't see her.
Instead, the flames on her body went out, and suddenly, she was on top of Rin. She had somehow managed to tackle this mortal, and she was punching him, tears rimming her closed eyes. She just kept punching him, kept hurting herself in the process. She wasn't using her full strength, since her strength was completely through magic. No, she just kept punching Rin until she couldn't anymore. Her knuckles were red and speckled with blood when she had finished, and she was left breathing heavy with tears running down her cheeks. She seemed done.
"If you don't shut up, I will kill you!"
An empty threat. Or maybe not. It depended on what the human did. On what her lover did. Ludique tried punching more, but the only cracking or crunching she heard came from her own fists. She didn't dare open her eyes, just sat straddling Rin with gnarled knuckles.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm
Rin didn't know what to do as her knuckles tore across his face. He deserved it, he knew he did, so he lay there. He was glad he was bleeding; blood masked the tears now flowing freely from his eyes. "You horrible demon, you horrible demon," he kept mumbling as his face was violently thrown from side to side, blood splayed in all directions. He felt his consciousness slipping steadily from him as the world danced before his half-closed eyes. Colors swam and unconsciousness eventually squashed them out altogether. His last thought was that he would at least die paying for everything he'd done to hurt her. This was the last thing he'd ever feel, the pain, the justification, and he was glad for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 am

Ludique was breathing heavy, she only got herself to stop when he stopped speaking. She was gasping for breath, staring down at Rin. She felt her knuckles slide back into place, cracking and popping and sewing back together. She was able to calm once Rin wasn't awake. She was crying. The fire thrived against the crowd, there were people trying to fight it. Her breathing returned to normal, and she even shifted her eye color. The fire burned on. She ran her hand over his face and chest. She forced his jaw back into the right place. She just sat there for a while. And then she shielded them from sight. So much magic put into this, to make Rin invisible. She helped him stand. She took in a deep breath and put out the fire. She and him weren't seen, maybe heard only slightly. But she got him away from the fire. She got them to a place near the bleachers, and then she made them visible. She looked around in a bit of a daze before she lowered him to the ground, having him sit upright. She, too, sat up, and she held her hands in fists. According to the firefighters, the children, the coach, where were Rin and Ludique? Well, Rin was telling Ludique about the school. Rin was telling her everything about physical education. According to Rin? Well, Rin probably felt really unlucky, considering she didn't kill him. Yet.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 pm
Rin's consciousness slowly returned to him. The moment his brain was clear enough to think, it dove back to determine what had happened just before he fell asleep. There was the sexy new girl, then they were friends, oh but wait, then the girl was Ludique, and she made him remember things that she made him forget, and then they were fighting, and then they were on the ground, and then there was fire, and then there was pain, and... yes, that was where everything went blank. He forced his eyes open and found himself gazing into Ludique's eyes, uncertain how to feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am

The demon watched him, then frowned. It wasn't usual to see the girl frown, and it didn't really suit her face. "I fixed your jaw and I cleaned you up. It shouldn't hurt so bad now, and nothing broke," Ludique looked down to her fixed hands, "Aside from my knuckles. You'd think that after your first century, you'd stop being so dainty, huh?" It wasn't really a joke, but Ludique looked back up into Rin's eyes. How terrible, she was suddenly aware that she hadn't stopped crying. "I'm very sorry for tampering in your life, Rin, but I'm going to have to stay. Those people are taking care of me, and I'm already in the school system. I'm sorry for that, too."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm
Rin looked her in the eye, a little uncertain of how to feel. Sitting in front of him was the demon who came into his life and ripped it apart in no less than a weekend, and now was asking for forgiveness. His stubborn nature instinctively disregarded the very thought of forgiveness, but this new emotion he felt, love, it begged him to forgive her. So he did. "Alright... but maybe we should take a break from each other, eh?" he suggested, thinking that it would be better to get all these confused emotions out of the way.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff