• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:41 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Echo groaned in pain after shielding Serine from the attack,and after Serine gently set him down,he heard what she said and chuckled weakly.
"Heh...I'm fine...just a little burn...n-nothing to worry about,Foxbunny~"said Echo as he shakingly reached out for Serine's left wrist,pulled it up to his mouth and bite down,taking some of her blood to get rid of his pain.
"Ah...much better~"he said after a while."Such sweet blood! Serine...are you made of sugar? Cause I can drink your blood all day and night~"
Meanwhile during the fight...
Cloud nodded at Zack after the latter summoned the Phoenix.
"Well...that'll be helpful..."said Cloud as used Cross-Slash on Ifrit.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:36 am
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Before Angeal could heal anyone,Ifrit reeled back and hit him,taking him out of the fight.
Dante and Vergil attacked again,just barely hitting the summon then looked at the KO'ed Angeal.
One's out...but the rest of us are still going strong!"thought Dante.
Vergil sighed when he saw Angeal go down after being hit,but knew that the Phoenix will revival him and continued to fight Ifrit.
Serine yelped when Echo bit her wrist and heard what he said.
Even though she was confused,Serine shook her head and pulled her wrist away from Echo.
"Uhh...thanks?"she asked since she wasn't quite sure what to say.
Serine then watched as her cousin was "killed" and growled angrily.
Stomping onto the battle field,Serine summoned both of her keyblades and glared at Ifrit,who stared down back at her.
Serine's eyes then changed to red and she started attacking the large summon.
"You...You killed him! The only family I had left! Now it's time to meet your f*cking fate!"shouted Serine as she landed a good hit on Ifrit.
Dante and Vergil then reverted back to their human forms and watched Serine with smirks.
"I was beginning to wonder when she would join us with that power of hers..."said Dante.
"Funny...I was wondering the same thing."said Vergil.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

After Angeal was KO, Zack lifted his hand to give a Phoenix a signal, it screeched and flew around everyone to give them a second chance if they were KO and revive Angeal. It changed back to materia as it landed to Zack's palm, "I better thank it," he said to himself before he stuffed it back in his pouch full of summoning materia. Nero watched Serine fighting against Ifrit, he sigh and his head shook, "I didn't see that coming from her," he commented, then he turned his face towards man in black with a glare, "Who the h*ll are you?" "You just drink little flower's blood, I thought the prince warned you not to sink your own fangs into human skin. He will be so p*ssed, if he finds out," said Liam, who walked out from the shadow that startled Nero. Liam in other hand, smirked to know Vampire Prince will be super angry, and use his short phrase to knock his friend out. Nero looked at ash blue hair with angelic face in confusion, Fangs? Drinking her blood? What the h*ll is he talking about?" he thought as he turned his attention to Echo.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos Zack Fair

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:48 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Cloud watched as Angeal was given a second chance,then turned back around and saw Serine hit Ifrit with a large amount of power.
"Whoa! Did anyone else expect Serine to have all of that power?!"asked Cloud,who was in shock.
Echo whistled after Serine had joined the fight.
"So it would seem that my adorable little Foxbunny is a bit feisty~"he mumbled before smiling and standing up again."I'm liking her even more now~"
Echo then heard Nero and looked at him with a blank look.
"The name's Echo..."he answered with a bored tone of voice.
Echo then heard Liam mention the vampire prince and rolled his eyes.
"Oh for the love of...he's just uptight...that's why I cause trouble~
It's to help him loosen up some...besides that...it's not like I killedher or anything...I just drank enough to make the pain dissipate.
"

"
"  

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:17 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

After Angeal got up after being revived by the Phoenix,he noticed his cousin fighting and dodging Ifrit's attacks.
"What the? Is this a permanent thing after he kidnapped Serine? Or is she just that powerful from training?"he said under his breath.
With one more burst of energy,Serine finished Ifrit off with a well casted ice attack before landing back on the ground,breathing heavily.
"Serves...you...right for...killing my...cousin...you big ape!"said Serine as her eyes went back to their normal color and fainting from exhaustion.
Angeal sat there shocked after watching her fight,he was too shocked to even get up and run over to her.
Dante and Vergil whistled after Serine defeated Ifrit before both boys realized something.
"Wait a minute...did we just..."started Vergil.
"Are you kidding me?! We just got out staged by a kid!"shouted Dante wit a tone of annoyance in his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero, Liam, and Zack watched Serine defeated Ifrit in complete shock. Liam quickly regained his composure, "Seems like little flower defeat the monster," he commented and looked at Echo, "I can't save you if vampire prince plans to mess you up," he said smoothly. Nero picked that up as he widen his blue eyes, "Vampire?" he thoughted again and looked at his uncle and father as he groan and approached them. Nero crossed his arms as he stood in front of them, "You two are a lot surprised about a girl beating a demon right in front of us."
Zack walked towards to Cloud and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder, "Note to ourselves, don't p*ss her off." he noted him as a reminder not to get to her bad side.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:39 am
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Cloud looked at Zack with a tiny look of fear.
"A-Agreed...she reminds me of Tifa when she's in a bad mood..."said Cloud with a slight shudder at the thought of his wife when she gets angry.
Echo listened to Liam with a blank stare as if what he just said went in one ear and out of the other.
"Yeah yeah yeah...whatever...Killjoy..."said Echo as he noticed Serine passed out on the ground.
Echo looked around and rolled his eyes.
"Geez...contain your worry every one...and don't all run at once..."he said with a voice full of annoyance as he walked over to Serine and gently picked her up bridal style.
Echo even checked her over to see if she was injured before smirking.
I've got an idea to wake her up~thought Echo as he leaned his head down and kissed Serine on the lips to wake her up.

"
"
(Hahaha...I had to! This was the PERFECT moment to pull off a Disney thing! You know like in Snow White and Sleeping Beauty)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:22 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Serine opened her eyes and felt the slight pressure on her lips.
When her eyes finished adjusting,she realized that Echo was kissing her,which made her eyes widen causing her to push herself out of Echo's grasp.
Serine covered her mouth as she blushed brightly.
H-He...took my first kiss!thought Serine as she then stood in front of Echo and smacked him hard enough for everyone to hear the sound of it.
"You b*sturd! You stole my first kiss!"she shouted.
Angeal snapped out of his shock at his cousin's shout and glared at the Dhampir.
"Hey...watch your back! That's my cousin...you try anything with her and I'll kill you...even if I lose my honor!"said Angeal,his voice full of seriousness.
Dante and Vergil looked at Nero and sighed.
"In all honesty...I'm really not annoyed with it...can't say the same for Dante though."said Vergil.
Dante scowled and just mumbled a shut up'.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

Nero

Zack and Liam nearly winced from Serine slapped her hand against Echo so hard. Zack didn't want to imagine about Tifa's bad side, "I really don't want to know how bad she turned out," he said to his friend with a shudder. Liam backed away before he spread his black wings and flapped away to leave the Temen-ni-gru.
Nero glanced at his uncle, until he looked at dried blood as he approached it and kneeled down to examine it. He rise his eyebrow before he stood up, "That confirms it, that blood must be Takara. It seems like that Chaos said, someone rescued him," he spoken out to his father and uncle about the evidence of blood he found.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Cloud sighed and couldn't help but chuckle at Echo.
"He almost reminds me of Reno a little...haven't seen him fight...but the flirty behavior is there."said Cloud.
Meanwhile Echo was rubbing his sore cheek that had turned red from the smack he received from Serine.
Ignoring the stinging and her cousin,he smiled at her.
"Worth it! But I must admit little Foxbunny...you've got skills...and you're feisty...it's as though you were made for me~"he said before he noticed Liam leave.
"Tch...he better not tell him what happened...if he does then I'll drink ever single drop of that guy's blood..."he said with a scowl.
"It's about time for me to leave anyway...my royal friend is probably looking for me..."mumbled Echo as he turned towards everyone.
"Well...I bid you all adieu...I must leave but first things first..."
Echo then looked at Serine and placed a little kiss on the back of her hand.
"I hope we meet again my little Foxbunny~"
With that,Echo released her hand and changed into a bird and flew off.

"
"
(I kinda just think Reno would be a little flirty when he gets a vacation...)  

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:55 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

After Serine watched Echo leave,she overheard Nero mention the blood and Takara.
Rushing over towards where Nero,Dante,and Vergil were and looked at the dried blood with a look of pure relief on her face.
"Oh thank goodness he's safe..."she said quietly.
Serine then ran over to her cousin and hugged him while having teary eyes.
"Ange! A-Are you alright?! I'm so glad you're alive! I-I had thought I lost you!"she cried out.
Angeal sighed when Serine hugged him as she cried and hugged her back.
"It's alright,Serine...I'm not going to leave you ever again! Especially after I vowed to protect you after you were kidnapped by Hojo...I c-can't le that happen again."he said calmly.
Serine looked up at her cousin.
"You still blame yourself for that? Angeal...it wasn't your fault! It was mine! I shouldn't have run off like that! Besides...I was five and you made me angry...I was stupid back then...but I can take care of myself now..."
"I know...but...I just can't let what happened in the past go...my hon-"
Serine sighed and knew what he was going to say next.
"Honor won't let me until I've paid my debt...I know I know."
Meanwhile...
Dante and Vergil listened to Nero then heard what Serine said after she was next to them.
"Well then...guess we could head on home now then?"asked Dante as he watched the cousins talk and hug.
Vergil watched the two cousins as well with a smile before he heard his brother and thought for a minute.
"Yes...I suppose so...our mission is finished here isn't it?"asked Vergil.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero rolled his shoulder while Dante and Vergil believe they should go home, "Yeah, I guess we should head home. Takara might be somewhere safer," he agreed and hoping Takara might be somewhere nothing dangerous he will be in. However, he was bothered by Echo's presence, that he doesn't like.
Zack placed his finger underneath his chin to think about Echo reminded Cloud of Reno, "Maybe, but we should head home, Tifa and Aerith might be waiting for us. And I can't wait to see our friend's faces, well I met few, when they see us back from the Lifestream," he replied in carefree way.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Cloud Strife

"
If I win...
"

User Image

Cloud looked at Zack and agreed.
"I agree...I'm worried about my son...even though he's been around Hollow Bastion before...I don't like the fact that he's there alone...I hope Aerith and Tsura found him..."said Cloud as he looked and noticed the cousins.
"And so Tifa can see you again...she feels terrible on how she treated you when Sephiroth attacked...she realized that it wasn't your fault and was going to apologize until she heard about your death."

"
...are my sins forgiven?
"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:18 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

After everything had calmed down between Serine and Angeal,they stood up.
Serine looked at the Sparda twins and Nero with a smile.
"Uh...I can open a portal to send you three home if you'd like..."said Serine.
Vergil smiled at her.
"Thank you but...I think we all need to take a walk after all of the fighting."said Vergil as he politely declined Serine's offer.
"Besides that...we're half demons! We don't need your help to get home!"said Dante,still showing his disliking of her.
"Dante!"said Vergil with a look of warning.
Hearing what Dante said,Serine frowned,looking more adorable than angry,and walked up to Dante and punched him right in his face,knocking him backwards and into the ground.
"I was just being nice,Jack*ss!"she shouted angrily before looking at Vergil with a sweet smile."That's alright...I understand!"
Serine then went back towards her cousin,Zack,and Cloud before opening a portal back to Hollow Bastion.
Serine then waved goodbye to the three Spardas and walked into the portal.
Angeal,after watching his cousin punch Dante,he chuckled while shaking his head and followed her into the portal.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

Nero

Zack looked slightly surprised about Tifa wanted to apologize to him before she heard he was shot down by shinra soldiers. He shrugged, "It's no big deal, I don't blame her because I was a shinra soldier," he said to his friend with a smile on his face. He looked at both cousins walking towards to portal, he followed them and gave three Sparda's kins a gratitude expression before he's gone through.
Nero looked at Dante as he squat down with irked, "You need to keep your mouth shut."

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items