Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu nodded. "I would just hate for you to hold something horrid against me, for what Ashi might do...." She looked over at the water, then the forest, then back to him. "What would you like to talk of?...." She looked like she had almost completely forgotten the conversation. Her eyes brighter and less depressed.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{Sounds good, but idk about the other teachers...there is a botany teacher coming if my friend doesn't get rejected..}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Shin wanted to reassure her that anything that her split half would do, he won't hold it against her. But that conversation ended and he dare not to bring it up again by just a simple reply of assurance.
He offered his usual small smile of comfort instead, "We can surely discuss about.."
He then paused, remembering that he was not a male living during the modern times for his whole life. He had been adjusted to traditional living as well when it was Westernized.
Plus, the fact he was a sickly child and never really getting to go out was another thing. What could he possibly make a topic out of?
"Oh.. Um.. How about tranquility of the early morning? When I was alive, it was always soothing to someone such as I.." Shin spoke in an embarrassed tone, his fingers pressing against each other out of nervousness as well for shyness.
It was true that he enjoyed that peacefulness, a sick child could ask nothing more during those days.

[[ OOC: Is that so~? I'll just have to patient then~

I have to go to bed now, I apologize.
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  

Yun-Yun Desu

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia sighed a little. She waved her hand in the air. Wind surrounded Bartimaeus and lifted him into the air. Celia then made her way into the dorm building. She walked through the halls, Bartimaeus floating after her. She found his room, and walked inside. The wind laid Bartimaeus on the bed. Celia sat on the floor and stared at him as he slept.

(( It's ok, I've been kinda distracted by other things anyways ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:52 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi dragged his feet back to his dorm room, he was too tired and it was time to call it a day. He opened the door and to his surprise there were people in the room.
It seemed the little blue haired guy possessed by a demon was his roommate, he looked more beaten up and tired than scary, that Takeshi even pitied him a little. The floating girl from earlier had accompanied him to the room, she was staring at him calmly.
"Ohai, is he going to be alright?" he whispered, a little worried. "I guess he's going to be my roommate."  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm
(cant find Pyros post and flips out)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 pm
Pyro's last post
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=13&t=20818429#292282431

OOC from before
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=20818429#291953559  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
The wolf stopped for a moment,it seemed to hesitate before dashing towards Lunair.If someone didnt come soon,kaylie was afraid that she might...In a way it was her but not.
O O C: Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan stepped out of the bathroom and saw Kent on his bed sitting up. "Nice hair, sleepy head!" She said playfully. " The bathroom is all yours!" She said as she geaustured towards the bathroom. She walked over to her closet and grabbed her book bag. "Better hurry though, classes start today at nine." She warned.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Lunair would only have a chance to turn and look at the demon wolf as she ran him down, his broken wings a hinderance now that could spell his end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Shina walked down the long dark hall, looking around nervously. She carried a small bag in her left hand and clutched a piece of paper tightly in her right. *I-I hope I'm not lost* she thought to herself *this place is so big and confusing, I'll be lucky if I ever find my room*. *Maby I should go back to the main building* She turned to head back the way she had come, but stopped when she saw someone at the end of the hall.  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:39 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu sighed and looked at the sky. Her eyes seemed to take in the breadth of it. Her breathing calmed a little bit. "Yes the morning is nice. When you don't think about the random occurances this morning." She noted how the grasses swayed with the light breeze. the breeze picked up just enough to move her hair and flutter her feathers. "Near my glade, there is a small lake. It has healing properties." She smiled. "If you don't have anything wrong it helps your immune system." She thought about it. "Where in Japan did you grow up? You said the Meiji-era, but not the where?" She was curious because there was a legend about the lake she had never really thought about.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{Sorry I had a brain fart...then today I had a parade for band in Nashville, Austin Peay was in a parade for TN Gov. Bill Haslam}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
"E-excuse me, can you tell me where the d-dorms are?" Shina stammered, a little frightened, as the shadow walked towards her. She still couldn't tell whether the person she was talking to was male or female, but her thoughts leaned more towards female since the shadow seemed to have long curly hair. *She must be a teacher, she looks a little big to be a student... unless she's a senior.*  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Shin did not look up to the nice sunny sky. Nor did he look down at the grass. He merely stared down at his pale, slender fingers, entangled with each other. Nervous.
It was plain evident he was nervous. From the way he talk, the way he view things and the way he was avoiding things.
Shin could feel that Aoimizu knew this, but was keeping her lips zipped to not discomfort him. Even with that thought, he felt no relief coming within his mind. Nothing at all.
When she spoke, he only gave out an audible agreement. It seems that the more he uses more words, the more he feels that he's giving something out. For now, he would simply just listen to her voice, soft and calm, talking.
Then the mention of his homeland. That should be easy to remember, after all, being deceased for more than century, your memories are all stored within your mind---from birth to death.
"I grew up in.."

He paused, lifting his head up in surprise. His almond-colored eyes widened slightly.

What was this?
Shin couldn't recall his village name.

Odd.. I should at least know where I was born and raised..

It then occurred to him that due to him being terminally ill and always bedridden, he had never once went outside and explore. His parents spoke no matters of life outside the four walls he was used to. They simply just conversed to him about doctor and when in secret, medical fees.
He never knew where in Japan he was in.

During all of this though process, Shin had a dazed and confused face. The most emotion he had expressed from just today.
He regained himself, waking himself out of the somewhat daydream.

"My deepest aplogies.. I cannot remember. Before death, I had been a very sick child, often in bed. I was never granted the chance to freely play outside." he said, his voice patient and soothing. However, behind that calming voice, was the mind of a distressed person.

[[ OOC:No worries, I'm in that time of writers' block and parents are not allowing me to get too often on the computer.
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
The wolf stopped,it growled at thin air,before merely turning into Kaylie,who had managed to gain control.She was passed out on the ground,and didn't move,she didn't even twitch.This is what happened when she won control,she'd force it back and that equals her being passed out.
O O C:

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm
Mother! No, Why?!? Why would you do something like this?!?

"Stupid boy. Don't you think I know what you are?"

Mother....

"You're coming with me."

He killed her...

"Go on and cry. Cry all you like. It won't change. The only family you have now will be me...."

Why did this happen? What was so special about me that Mother had to die? What happened to Father? And....my sisters....

"Yes, Bartimaeus, your entire family is gone. Dead. You must know that it was all for your own good.....you're too powerful for them to handle you."

What's happening to me? I feel....lightheaded.....

"Take my hand, Bartimaeus."

Why am I reaching for him?

"That's it. Come on now, come with me and no one else with have to die because of you."

No....Please, no.....

Bartimaeus frowned a little in his sleep, the only indication that he was having a nightmare.

((OOC: Bartimaeus's nightmare is also a resurfacing memory.))

User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games