Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm
"No problem, Krystina," Lucius said gently as he slid his mask down after the blush had faded.

"You know what I'm talking about," Shadowheart frowned as his eyes narrowed at the sky. "My first kiss and you stole it from me. You're the first other than my brother to actually succeed in stealing something from me."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm
"oh..." Sky mumbled blushing slightly as he looked at the dagger and then shoved it back into his pocket where it turned back into the simple little items.

Krystina gave a tiny smile and then sighed when she thought for a moment. "when you say fluids....does that include....blood?" she asked with a grimace, still finding the thought of sucking someone's blood to be a bit gross.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm
"Only every once in a while will you need to drink blood," Lucius replied nodding his head lightly. He lightly patted her on the hand as he made a random guess of where it was and luckily finding it.

"I'm surprised you're not going to try it again," Shadowheart smiled glancing back at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm
skylar blinked and blushed brighter, looking at him. "i...um.... do you want me to do it again?" he asked, not really used to being the kisser.

"good, i don't like that any more then i liked taking those pills." she said with a small frown. she looked at his hand and gave a tiny smile, holding his hand losely in hers, a light pink blush on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm
"Vampires have time limits between when they have to feed. Since you drank live blood or blood directly form the vein, you can wait about two or three weeks before having to do so again," Lucius smiled turning a light shade of pink when she held his hand.

"If you want. I'm not an initiator even if it's a fight," Shadowheart replied shrugging.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 pm
sky gave a tiny blush as he moved closer to shadowheart, a small blush on his face as he gave him another kiss, this one lasting a bit longer then he other.

"ah...ok..." she mumbled, taking a sip of water again before she chuckled at the sound of her stomach growling. "guess it's eating time?" she mumbled, honestly not having been keeping track of what time it was.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 pm
"It is. Hades. Food?" Lucius motioned with his free hand towards Hades who nodded and walked off and into the kitchen, not bothering to look out the window.

Shadowheart felt their lips connect and his hands slid up around his neck, one hand gently wrapping itself in Skylar's hair. He couldn't seem to keep control over his own body as he felt himself deepening the kiss only to pull back. "S-sorry..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Krystina smiled softly and looked at Lucius with bright eyes. "hm...what do you think we should do when i'm not sick?" she asked, laying on the bed as she held his hand still, playing with his fingers lightly.

Skylar blushed slightly, his arms were wrapped around shadowheart's waist, holding the male against him. he gave a tiny smile and left his forhead resting on shadowheart's, looking at him with pink cheeks. "that was.... something..." he smiled.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 pm
"That was really..." Shadowheart smiled lightly as he shrugged unable to find the words he wanted to use to describe the feelings he had hidden underneath his emotionless surface. "That's the first time I've ever lost control over my own body..."

"We could go to the beach. I've never seen one before," Lucius smiled as the sarcasm slid off his tongue before he could think it over. "Sorry. That was a really bad joke, but seriously, I've never been to one and the ocean air actually helps alot more than city air."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm
"i know the feeling." Skylar chuckled, closing his eyes. he gave a tiny sigh and bit his lip, not sure what else to say.

"that'd be nice.... i like the beach...." Krystina smiled, shaking her head a bit at the bad joke. "but i really just like going swimming...." she smiled, still playing with his fingers as she spoke softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm
"Then we should go," Lucius smiled as his eyes shifted to where his hand was. "I wish I could see you and all the beautiful things around us..." He slid his free hand over his face as a tear slid down his cheek. "I'm being silly."

"I wonder..." Shadowheart chuckled pressing his lips back against Skylar's as his mind continued asking 'how far we will we go?'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm
Krystina was a little caught off gaurd by what he said and blinked a bit before she was back at reality. "no.... it's not silly to want that.... " she murmured, giving the hand she was holding a small squease. "i wish you didn't have to hurt like this...." she mumbled, a small frown on her face.

Skylar gave him a small smile as he kissed hm back, deepening the kiss a bit as his cheeks flared up again.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm
"I meant I'm being silly about crying," Lucius replied biting his lip as he took a deep breath, inwardly calming himself. "Ninjas and assassins don't cry in front of people."

Shadowheart felt the last bit of control of his body slipping away as soon as he felt Skylar deepening the kiss. He felt his hands slide off the spiked gloves and the bladed ashigaru gauntlets and heard them hit the ground nearer the house then they were at. He must've tossed them to the side without even realizing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sihg. "it's a nromal way of expressing your feelings.... it shouldn't be kept inside..." she murmured and closed her eyes, a tiny smirk on her face when she opened them again "you can cry in front of me.... i won't tell anyone..." she mumbled, looking at him from the side as she moved back to hanging her head off the side of her bed, still holding his hand.

Skylar blushed a little deeper, hearing everything being tossed; he didn't stop the kiss however, not wanting to quite yet. his arms tightened around shadowheart a bit and he kissed him a bit more passionetly, losing a bit of control himself.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm
"You're too kind, Krystina," Lucius smiled as he leaned his head lightly against the side of the bed as another tear slid down his cheek. "But I do wish I could actually see the things you see. I'm tired of having Shadowheart showing me what he sees mentally..."

{Should we time-skip Shadowheart & Sky or stop them by having Hades say dinner is ready?}

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games