7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Allowing the doctor to get in a good hit, she barely even felt the blow. Upon hearing her name called she moved forward to the side of her captain. Hearing the instructions she looked to Arisa a small smirk curling upon her lips. Stepping forward proudly she was perhaps the most skilled fighter in the sea's. Holding no weapon in hand merely showed how confident she was."Fine, lets make this interesting.."Chimmed her voice coldly as she looked to her. Standing up straight as she did before she waved her hand to her gesturing to come forward.

Peering to the Captain she merely nodded before looking back to Arisa. Crossing her arms over her chest she looked to her."Come now.. I've not all day child!"Called out her voice acidly almost like terpentine as she glared to the young girl. She was beginning to grow impatient and would not make the first move since the girl was not experienced. She was rather generous from not making the first move. In a quick move she could have the girl upon her back a foot pressed to her jugular vein. But alas she was more human than beast to be taking advantage of the weak.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 am
Arisa looked at Fey and got into a battle possition. In her head no matter what she tried she pictured Fey countering her every attack......She gave in and figured she'd be brave and charge head on but she watched to see if she would have to turn on a dime or not.....She moved in and readied herself for a counter attack.......  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

A smirk curled upon her lips as she watched the girl charge. Leaning down her left leg lifted in the air, her body moved with the fluid of a snakes. Completing a full circle landing with much elegance, she was to the girls side and tapped her on her shoulder."Come now, don't go blindly into a fight with such inexperience.. Now strike!"Yelled out her voice coldly and harshly just like her father had so many years ago. When she thought of it, it almost made her smile. The girl was just like her when she was younger.

Deciding to seize a chance she moved down grabbing her ankle. Yanking it out from underneath her before she watched her. Moving a bit of a distance away before looking to her with her harsh dark eyes."Stand now! Take this as a lesson.. In a fight your oppent will be coming at you from each and every side! Stand a boatswain! Not a coward!"Shouted her voice acidly as she looked to her. She was trying to see her full potential and wanted to get her to fight. Not a practice fight, but to fight with her pure fury.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Arisa stood and took a proud stance."YES MA'AM!" she said with a new strength although her body hurt from her fall. She knew she would have to learn whatever she could From Fey if she was ever going to face that man again. Her hands shook for a moment but she steadied her hand and studied Fey. She knew she'd have to be ready for anything....especially since Fey was fierce.....and .....intimidating. She was going to put everything into this....everything she had....  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
No one had even noticed Tik sneaking off to the far side of the deck. There was no way she was getting near the freak with the axe.
She sat on the edge of the stern, her feet dangling over the waves as she stared into the sea. While everyone else was having their fun, she'd just fade into nothing. After all, she was just the cabin girl. It was her duty to clean up the blood, and not to spill it.
A seagull drifted lazily and landed next to her. She reached out and rubbed its head. Animals didn't even shy away from her... it was an aura, of sorts. She smiled at the clouds and felt the sun on her face. This is how she liked it to be... all the time... not stuck below deck, like on the last journey...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 pm
MitashiUchiha16
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
No one had even noticed Tik sneaking off to the far side of the deck. There was no way she was getting near the freak with the axe.
She sat on the edge of the stern, her feet dangling over the waves as she stared into the sea. While everyone else was having their fun, she'd just fade into nothing. After all, she was just the cabin girl. It was her duty to clean up the blood, and not to spill it.
A seagull drifted lazily and landed next to her. She reached out and rubbed its head. Animals didn't even shy away from her... it was an aura, of sorts. She smiled at the clouds and felt the sun on her face. This is how she liked it to be... all the time... not stuck below deck, like on the last journey...
Keita walked over to tik with a little blood on his shirt. The seagul then flew onto is shoulder before makeing whatever sound they make "I guess it sucks not liking blood yet you are going to have to clean it up. I can help if you like, I did spill a bit when treating the guy."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

Antonio laughed cheerfully like always, not particularly disappointed in not having another spar partner. Perhaps, the captain was trying to show she was worthy of an opponent during practices. If not, why was she allow herself to be called the title of captain?
"Why is it that I always get held back of all the fun, Cap'n? Anyways, you're right. It's quite exciting such a match as this." He replied, softening his smile in order for him to take part of the audience of the nest duel. They were so different, one had a cold and distant feeling and the other slightly warm and determined to find her lover (or so, Antonio was getting this determined vibe anyways).
The Spaniard knew very well what could happen when you allow prejudice to take over before you get to know someone. Arisa seem like a kind child (he thought he sounded elderly when referring her as this) and quite frightened of having a blade in her hand, for she was the one wielding the murderous weapon knowing that one day she will have to strike and kill another human being.
Fey reminded Antonio of a harsh predator, but a very fair one. She did allow to herself to advantage of the weak and thought out her battle plans carefully. He could tell this much. She was barking out orders for her apprentice to listen. He stifled a chuckle, covering the laugh with his hand and only allowed his green eyes to show his happy expression.

I feel like someone is staring at me.. thought the Spaniard rather suddenly---however if someone were to be looking at him, he could only assume it was younger brother that barely made a conversation with him. It must had been really hard for him to deal that he ran away to make him so uncomfortable and cold to him. Antonio tugged on the cuff of his dull green shirt that was no match for the brightness against his own emerald eyes. He didn't like it when Enrique had his eyes glued onto him. Made him feel like he was a stranger rather than a brother to the other Spaniard. Perhaps the boy felt that way---after all, he had witnessed his own brother cheerfully carry out a battleaxe, asking for a fight without any hesitation and fought on par as well winning against the lady captain with a mere blade. Perhaps he had the very right to at least fear him or make him feel isolated. Antonio blinked, his eyelashes touching for a quick second. He wanted to turn his head around and give his brother a hug that he knew that he hated so much. He didn't mind the verbal abuse but after the duel, would he still look at him with the same, fierce eyes or would he stare into his eyes with fear and great puzzlement.
Antonio ran a hand through his hair. It wasn't everyday he thought so hard.
"...Angela.. Do we have any tomatoes..?"

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela crossed her arms, watching the duel-turned-lesson. She knew that Fey could win easily enough, but being a bigger person and giving the poor girl a chance made Angela's admiration for the icy woman increase. At Antonio's comment, Angela sighed. "You would win too easily, anyways, goof. Just enjoy being a spectator for once. Take a breather," so she said, but the sight of a good battle made her eager to jump in.

Angela watched the battle as closely as possible, but her attention shifted as her body realized that she couldn't be part of it and it got bored. She saw Tik and Keita conversing. That lost her interest as fast as it attracted it. Then her eyes went to Enrique. He was staring back in her direction, but not at her. It went to his brother, her first mate and confidante. She had noticed that he did that a lot, with the eyes of a stranger. She sighed. She knew Antonio's life story as well as she knew her own. She patted his shoulder in comfort, then retracted, not liking to get too touchy-feely with even her closest crew member.

"There's fresh tomatoes in the kitchen. I made sure to pick them up for you before leaving. And there's dried ones stashed away with the others, but don't go gulping those up just yet," she told him. She liked to keep a stash of dried fruit hidden away, just in case.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

Antonio was slightly surprised when he felt Angela's hand patting him softly, as if to cheer him up in a nonverbal way. This made him smile a little---even if the small contact ended as fast as it had happened. His smile grew a tad bigger when she confirmed that there were tomatoes loaded on the ship. Tomatoes were his favorite food in the world---he could it with just about anything, even raw!
He gained back his personality, laughing happily. He stuck out a tongue at her, "I don't plan making this ship tomato-less, Cap'n. I'll just eat on one or two, if you don't mind~" He then hurried out of the conversation, running like a child towards the kitchen in hopes of tasting a nice, fresh red fruit. (...or vegetable, whatever..)
xxHe had then forgotten about Enrique's olive eyes still being glued to him. His facial expression changed from seriously observation to just plain 'what the heck?' type of face. He sighed, finally taking his focus from the Spaniard to the fight, which he didn't find much amusing. He could care less who won.

Antonio disappeared into the kitchen, making obnoxious noises when he was trying to search for his beloved tomatoes. When he found his treasure, he let out a small, delighted yelp and immediately took a fruit, staring at it as if it were sacred.
He bit into it, not waiting to even go outside to eat, the liquid pouring a little from side of his mouth. Antonio swallowed, laughing a little. The tomato was so cool and delicious.

Maybe just one whole tomato would satisfy him. He just had to eat it slowly to relish the taste.

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

((Trying a slightly new layout. What do y'all think? Oh, and where did the battle go?))

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 am
((sorry im waiting for S C A R Y G I R L I E
to post.........cant fight without an opponent can i...lol))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff