Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:24 pm
keita could now see the wolves as they ran next to the wagon "ok this is getting a bit to close for comfort" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm
Tearing off her hat, she glared at the wolves her eyes turning dark crimson color. Watching a few of the wolves back off, she then looked to Keita."Keep driving, don't even bother coming back got it?!"Spit out the words she then grabbed a piece of wheat. Placing it in her mouth she chewed it quickly before shifting to her true form. Standing she watched the wolves stop growling at her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:24 pm
keita tryed to stop holo "hey ho..." he stopped as a wolf grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him off of the wagon and attacked the horse tiping over the wagon "s**t" he said as the wolves began biteing at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:40 pm
Moving forward she released the horse from the wagon watching it run off. Grabbing a wolf in between her teeth she shook it violently crushing it between her teeth. Running forward she knocked the wolves away from Keita. Lowering her massive head she growled and snarled snapping violently to the wolves."You dare, disrespect Holo daughter of Adius of the northern tribe?!"Growled out a demonic voice mixed with her humans. Causing her to sound more vicious than ever.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm
keita could barely move and strugled to lift his head as a pool of blood formed around him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 pm
It all happened so fast, before she realized it her fur was soaked with blood. Finally managing to stop attacking the limp bodies she had gone into a fury. Stopping she turned to Keita looking down to him. Changing into her human form she stood naked and looked up to the sky. Noticing the moon come out she let out a howl bone chilling but it was a warning to any other wolves. Her attention then went to Keita before moving forward. Leaning down a little her lips brushed against his. His wounds quickly healed but cuts and scraps appeared on her fragile body. Pulling away she winced a little but managed to smirk a little."Dummy.."Teased her voice quietly as she trembled in pain.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:43 pm
keita woke up with half of his wound healed and seeing holo kissing him and he blushed "oh im the dummy, im not the one standing naked and takeing half of the wound for myself" he said as he just as painfuly and pulled holo into another kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Upon being pulled into a kiss her pale cheeks flammed up with color. Pulling away she glared down to him smirking a little."Like I have clothes.. And yeah I'm a proud beautiful wolf.. I heal quicker than you.. Thats why your a dummy.."Chimmed her voice coldly yet playfully as she looked down into his eyes. Her hair fell over her shoulders as she layed against him. Feeling her tail flicker as she looked down at him even her ears twitched a bit."Atleast, your the human remember? You little weakling.."Teased her voice even more before she pinned him down smirking. Oddly enough she was exhausted but in a rather playful mood.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 pm
keita blushed and grunted in pain as holo pinned him down but he quickly fliped her over "yeah but i am a weakling who has feelings for you" he said and kissed her once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 pm
Being flipped over she let out a small gasp before looking up to him. About to give him a retort she was then kissed. Blushing she closed her eyes falling into the kiss before pulling away."Keita.."Murmured her voice quietly and for once softly before she leaned up catching his lips with her own. Wrapping her arms around him sighing gently.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm
keita blushed as holo kissed him and then wrapped his arms around her as well as he deepened the kiss. "holo" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm
Smiling a little she then felt her ear twitch before pulling away. Her eyes narrowed a little the scent of another human was approaching. Pushing him off a little she looked around for something to cover herself with. Beginning to panic a little she then snapped her fingers her tail and ears disappearing."Keita.. Quick.. Shirt now.."Hissed her voice quietly holding out her hand a little for once looking like a normal human.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 pm
keita blushed and took off his shirt and handed it to holo "here"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm
Slipping it on she then moved over to him tugging him up. Leaning against him, placing her hands upon his chest her eyes searched their surroundings. Seeing a young man she then moved closer to Keita feeling the pair of eyes upon her. She shivered a little molding her body against Keitas."There's someone there.. A young man.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm
keita was suprised at holo molding her body to his as the teen drove by "im fine just a little scrapes" he said and the teen drove on  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games